Are these minis for any particular game? Also, what are you using to attach them to the holders? I'm planning to use some plasticine...
On another note - my minis arrived today! Here's one Sister of Battle straight out of the box:
I have a question for you, guys: these minis have these... bars at their feet (as you can at the first photo). Meanwhile, the bases supplied with them have these slits:
Does it mean that I should stick these bars into these slits? Or are the bars unnecessary and I should remove them? Here's how the minis look with the bases:
Is this how they are supposed to be?
Some other questions for you that came to me today:
1. Should I glue the minis first (they have these backpacks that need to be attached) - then, prime and paint them? Or should I prime and paint them first, then glue everything together?
2. I once heard that one should wash minis before painting. But these minis are metal. Won't they get... corroded?
3. What do you think about painting eyebrows? Is it too small of a detail to try painting on?
4. I bought a glue for metal minis at one hobby store... I've heard it's a good glue... but it's cyanide-something. Have you used this kind of glue? Are any precautions needed? Is it, uhm, toxic?
6. The Sisters' bolter have no holes in their barrels! What do you think, should I leave it like that? Or should I get some drill and make some holes?