Aquarius & Caleen Group ~ Dom M Looking for Sub F

Started by Cynadea, August 09, 2014, 03:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

I have a plot that I would like to play in one of my group. It's a plot that has been rattling around my brain for a while and now it's come to the point where it needs to come out, so I am hoping I can find someone to play it with.

A brief overview of the whole request:

• Involves Dom M and an owned servant F
  • Can involve mild non-con in the beginning but must evolve into willing submission
  • Virgin or not is up to you
  • 2 paragraph minimum, reply at least once a week
  • Would prefer a female partner
  • My character is not yet created, all is negotiable
  • Here's the wiki for the game, so you can get familiar with the setting.

My male character:
    A man in his mid-thirties, wealthy enough to have a comfortable estate.  He has had a few slaves, but every single one of them has failed to keep him interested for more than a few months. Among his servants and pleasure slaves, he is known to be a fair master who keeps his women comfortable no matter which service they provide. He also has the reputation to have unusual requests from his pleasure women. It's not that he is particularly odd when it comes to kinks, but rather that he requests things that are unusual (be naked at all time, gets frisky at odd times, etc.)

One evening, he's bored out of his skull and thinks about going to the slave auction to buy himself a new girl, in hopes that the next one would understand what is expected of her. The auction is opened only in the morning though, and he needs a distraction now.

Your female character:
    That's when she has the (un)fortunate chance to enter the room where he is to deliver his dinner. She's a servant, was told at some point in her life that she wasn't pretty enough to be a pleasure slave (beauty is a matter of opinion, but she could have developed more curves since, too). She's quite surprise when he calls her back and asks her to remove her underwear... She has no choice but to obey; he's her master. He provides her with all that she needs. If she doesn't satisfy him, she could end up back on the market, fed with hard bread and water and living in a large cage like some criminal... But is being a pleasure slave so terrible?

If interested, please contact me by PM

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Cynadea

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread