The maid and her Master (seeking dom M or F, Historicle setting)

Started by MissRoziel, August 06, 2014, 02:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissRoziel

I've been in a very historic romance mood lately So I was thinking Of doing a game set in the Edwardian or Victorian era, if you have another suggestion just let me know

So

My character is taken in by your characters family when they are just children, because they feel sympathy for her as an abandoned child. When the head of the house will not allow the girl to be adopted into the family she is allowed to be kept on as a maid.  Eventually she is allowed to receive some proper education until she's old enough to be useful as a maid.  They grow as friend but Your character is eventually sent off to school and they spend quiet a few years apart

(What happens during their years apart is up to you Perhaps s/he fights in a war, or s/he acts as a double agents against the french or maybe even something super natural happens and your character awakens as a witch or becomes a werewolf :) ) during that time apart Your character has grown and changed leaning more towards being cynical and jaded towards things.  At the unexpected death of the family head Your character returns home to take the family title (Duke or earl or what ever you like) and is surprised to find the old childhood friend still there and worried that she might be let go now your in charge.  She has grown and changed as well the nervous, gangly girl had become a beautiful woman, even though she is a maid she was taught manners and curtesy befitting a lady at the whim of the lady of the house.

what will happen between them?

This is just a loose idea so you can add in what ever you like, This is open to male or female characters :) I'd love to see what sort of creative rodes you'd like to take. 

Please PM me if interested
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=284574.msg14007299#msg14007299

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also taking art commissions to go towards my goal.