Cut off from the world (Survival, Apocalypse, Horror, Freeform, Erotic)

Started by Dashenka, August 06, 2014, 03:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

We got the police :D
You can make one but not too outlandish. Unless you have a good reason for the character to be in Glenwood Springs.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Letrixia

I was thinking a navy brat just passing through the city when the dome came down.

Dashenka

But it's Colorado. There's no water nearby. What would the navy be doing in Colorado? :D

Letrixia

Dashenka

Letrixia

Now... you have more females than male or more males than females?

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Rel Mayer

Dashenka

Well we had an equal number before I made my character. One male and one female character dropped out, so we have 1 more female than males but don't let that stop you from making a female character.

Letrixia

Dashenka

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Letrixia

Name: Jessica Fuentes
Nationality: Hispanic/Latina
Job: USA Navy Seal
Address: None, currently traveling through town when down came down
Connected to: Nobody Yet (would love if someone wants to be connected to her)
About: Jessica was driving towards her new home when she went past the town. Deciding to stay the night and continue the next morning towards her destination she stopped in front of a house and decided to stay the night on her car. Little did she knew about the big dome that was about to trap her inside the town. She does not know much about this town but her own past is shrouded with mystery which she is very good at masking.
Can die: Yes bout would love for her to be alive

Letrixia

Dashenka

ElvenKitten

Is there still space, maybe for someone just passing through at the wrong time?

Dashenka

ElvenKitten

Name: Autumn Webber
Nationality: American
Job: Artist and part time Lab assistant 
Address: Hotel Room
Connected to: No one really, just passing she likes the pastries from the local bakery and the girl who makes them and  Rebecca from the hotel seems nice.
About: Autumn was passing through town two days ago when her junk heap of a car broke down. She was forced to stay until her car was repaired. Autumn is polite and a little shy around people she doesn't know. her income mostly comes from her part time job in a lab but she is usually able to sell a few of her paintings for a bit of extra cash. She has mostly spent her time in town sat in the diner sketching or tapping away at her space age looking laptop.
Can die: Yes (depends on reasons though)

Dashenka

Looks good. Perhaps you could be connection to Rebecca and Ahna. Staying in the same hotel/motel as them?

Rel Mayer

Reby would love some connections right now. :) Need someone to interact with in the game currently.

Dashenka

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Dashenka on September 12, 2014, 05:49:20 AM
I'm working on that :)
<3

I'm sort of waiting to do my post until I see what everyone else is doing. >.> I hope not everyone is doing that.

ElvenKitten

King Serperior

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 12, 2014, 05:48:50 AM
Reby would love some connections right now. :) Need someone to interact with in the game currently.
It's quite possible that she knows the handsome, new cop is single from word of mouth.  I am sure that she may have overheard someone talking.  Who knows, she may be one of those people that happens to be in a certain spot when he's doing a patrol or is on break  ;)  Sadly, he'd likely not have noticed her, since most people stare at cops anyway and he'd gotten used to it.

Nothing like starting a rumor mill after all!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Rel Mayer

Reby always needs more gossip to make her hair fluffy and thick. :P Considering that she's always trying to push her nose into everything, it would make sense if she has at least heard of your character.