You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 06:14:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Prisoner Among the Stars (M/M, M/F or M/Futa; NC, Possibly EX)  (Read 158 times)

Offline miniochTopic starter

Please send a PM if you are interested. Again, do NOT reply here. Thank you!

Note: The plan is that my character will be the "prisoner." However, I could possibly be interested in playing the captor (the more I think about it, the more ideas I have for delicious things to do to the prisoner), though I do have some particulars in mind for the look/description of the prisoner. By that token, you'd be able to choose some particulars about the captor.

In another galaxy, the captain of a one-person vessel has captured a small, spandex-clad femboy-type alien. Your alien (the captor) can be whatever suits your fancy.

In short, the captor would mercilessly torture their prisoner - not for information, but for fun. If male or futa, done with a raging hard-on the entire time. For this one, I'd like to try something new - virtually with no limits. Electricity, breath-control, various experiments and anything else that suits your darkest fancy would be agreeable (though I'd like to avoid anything too gory). The captive will NOT be a masochist, and will never come to enjoy it - but instead will be horrified, scream and plead for mercy - of which there is none. Of course, there could also be sex.

Pretty much any kink you have could be fair game here. This is a chance to be completely vile with virtually no limits, while for me, it'll be a first attempt at a new role I know I could write well.

If interested, contact for further discussion!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 04:22:56 PM by minioch »