You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 10:11:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Numenera or other systems (F for GM, NC or Extreme)  (Read 335 times)

Offline JadedTopic starter

Numenera or other systems (F for GM, NC or Extreme)
« on: July 31, 2014, 11:45:20 PM »
I usually like a healthy dose of smut in my games, and am fairly open as to content.  I'd like the smut to usually involve non-consensual encounters, but am willing to go into Extreme if it interests my partner.

I am looking for a system game, either solo or maybe with one other player. 

I'd be interested in (in no particular order) a Numenera, CthulhuTech, Pathfinder, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War, Deadlands (Savage Lands), Shadowrun (4th or 5th), Mutants and Masterminds (3rd I think, maybe 2nd), Scion, Dragon Age, Star Wars Edge of the Empire/Age of Rebellion, or World of Darkness (Old or New) game.  Also maybe a few others that aren't coming to mind right now.

I do want to use the system to add randomness.  So while I do like coming up with plots and scenes, I do want things to (in general) be the result of rolling.  Encounters should be stacked against my character, traps and plots should be common, but she should always have at least a faint chance of coming out on top. 

I don't have a specific list of characters in mind unfortunately.  I do have a huge craving to play a Garou or Bastet from the Old World of Darkness who is battling Black Spiral Dancers and Fomori, probably involving Extreme content. 

Anyone interested?  If so, please PM me. 
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 02:00:08 AM by Jaded »

Offline JadedTopic starter

Re: Numenera or other systems (F for GM, NC or Extreme)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 02:00:16 AM »
bump plus changes