Temptation Island (Closed/Dead game)

Started by Mellific, July 31, 2014, 05:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marconi Drake

Oh wow. Those twins...

What was I doing? Oh, right...here's the character sheet for my second character, Sabrina's SO. Let me know if you'd like to tweak anything.

Name of Character: Russell
Age of Character: 26
Relationship Status: Newly-wed (6 months)
If in a Relationship, some background on the Relationship (AKA, why Temptation Island?): Russell has never been happier. He's newly married to his lovely wife, Sabrina (it took some time to get over his cold feet.) Russell grew up in a very strict, conservative household, and was always taught that sex was reserved for husband and wife, and was mostly about children. Sabrina has done much to bring him out of his shell and got him to see that sex is also about fun. Still, he knows very little outside of the vanilla sex he has had, and he's happy with it; he's under the mistaken impression that Sabrina feels the same. The trip to the island was Sabrina's idea, he thinks it is just a normal tropical vacation.

Sexual Preference: Straight

Background on Character: Russell was the middle child of a large family in the rural midwest. His was a loving, if somewhat suffocating family life: politeness, devoutness and good work ethic were what his parents values most. It meant that they raised a kind, hard-working son, but one who was shy and, let's face it, boring.

He did everything he was supposed to -- worked hard and got a scholarship to a good school. His second year is where he met Sabrina. Beautiful and full of life, he was drawn to her immediately. He was never really sure what she saw in him, but they fell deeply in love. Even then, it was a long engagement, with Russell shuffling his feet, somewhat because he wasn't sure how his family would react to his fiancee. Finally, after so much stalling he decided it didn't matter -- he wanted to spend his life with her.

Still in the glorious giddiness of a new marriage, Russell absolutely adores his wife. He has no idea that she wants more from their marriage sexually, unaware of the appetites that she hides.

Kinks: (Russell is largely unaware of his kinks. He is switch/leans sub, also unaware of that) Teasing, seduction, sex in risky places, light bondage, oral, anal
Off's: Toilet play, blood, animals, pain
(OOC) Typist name: Marconi Drake
(OOC) Agreement to Game Rules: Yes

Mellific

Woo! We've got everyone's Character Sheet in :D

I just updated the OOC thread with the addition of Russell. Now it looks as if we're all set! If you haven't already posted in, please feel free to get started! I'm really excited to see what we can develop with this Rp. Thanks everyone, for making it possible. <3

O/O | A/A | MM

rahatngt

Ahh, I missed that all were taken. Good luck guys and gals. I hope this would be a fun read.

Mellific

Quote from: rahatngt on August 02, 2014, 08:44:12 AM
Ahh, I missed that all were taken. Good luck guys and gals. I hope this would be a fun read.

Aw, I'm sorry! I'd hate to have anyone else join now only to feel left out, because the numbers are off. If anything should change we will definitely let you know.

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

So, the game has already started, but we're finding that a lot of us have made multiple characters, and if not every writer is able to post once a week, the game gets rather stalled.

We are looking to add a few more characters in to this game, though I'm uncertain at this point how many we need. I suppose this is an interest check, to see how many people might be interested. I realize we've already gotten the game off its feet, but all a new person would need to do is glance at page one of the IC thread, and read the summary of the Island, take a look at the pictures of the locations within the island, make a character sheet, and post in. Every visitor gets a tour upon arrival, so the first post would revolve around that tour, and knowing the layout of the land (which isn't all that large).

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me, or post in the OOC thread!

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

We are no longer accepting characters for this game. Unfortunately, the story cannot continue.

O/O | A/A | MM