You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 10:02:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dath's dimensional travels! [OC/Canon] [f/f or f/futa] [kinks negotiable]  (Read 182 times)

Offline DathTopic starter

Dath groaned as she woke up... face down and aching. This isn't how she went to sleep, at least normally (There was a few times she'd gone to Ironforge on a piss up and ended up on her face and lucky that with her body and looks she hadn't been used as a sperm deposit.

That was of course diverting from the point, she hadn't been on a piss up and she hadn't been to Ironforge (the guards hadn't taken lightly her cockteasing last time) so this was odd... she remembered a flash of light... A device she has built... oh sod... she didn't even recognise the air she was breathing.

"Bloody heck... that's it. I quit Engineering. I'll take a less dangerous hobby... like Tauren fighting..." she muttered as she slowly made her way up to find out where she was...

So yeah... I haven't roleplayed here in a while so I'm after something fun for one on one. As the title suggests I'm after a cross over between my WoW character and various anime universes. This can be with Dath (a Night Elf Druid) as a protagonist or antagonist.. sub... dom... I have a lot of ideas that I can share. I'm only after Canon characters and I look to include themes like language barriers. F/F or futa/F only please. Links available on message.

Preferred chars are from Naruto or Sailor Moon. Video Game chars accepted too.

I look forward to responses. Ask away your questions!

« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 08:06:01 AM by Dath »

Offline DathTopic starter

Update: Made title less cringy!

Thought I'd mention that my favoured kink is pregnancy/impregnation and that I'm also in for a bimbofication RP. Again feel free to hit me up and I'll talk it through with you.