M/M. Client/Sex Worker
Contemporary. Prostitution. BDSM.
▫ ▪ ▫
Escort, companion, rent boy, modern courtesan, and hustler – all different names for the same thing. Plenty of people try to glamorize or soften the reality of the job by hiding behind prettier words for it, but he knows exactly what he is. He’s a whore. Or a sex worker if one wants to be clinical about it. He lets men fuck him or fucks them in exchange for cold hard cash. He’ll engage in various kinks or fetishes and even give a "boyfriend experience" but he charges extra for that.
The interests and needs of his clientele are all different. Some are businessmen who want a dinner partner they can converse with and take back to their hotel room afterwards for a guaranteed evening of pleasure. Others are desperate Johns he picks up at bars or clubs who just want a quick suck or fuck. He sees clients who are both in and out of the closet. Some are single or in relationships and on occasion he even sees committed couples looking for a third. A few clients are regulars while others he only sees once and never meets up with again. All of their reasons for hiring him might be different, but in the end they all expect him to be gone without a fuss come morning and are willing to pay a high price for that guarantee.
Please PM me if this idea tickles your interest. Don't post in this thread. Thanks!Pertinent Information
- Seeking someone interested in writing the client or clients. The name, age, appearance, prior sexual experience, kinky desires, etc of the client or clients is up to my writing partner.
- Here is what the sex worker will look like.
- Forum only. It could go into the Bondage or NC category.
- I’m not picky about post length. I tend to post three to six paragraphs myself, but if a mutual speedy posting rate would mean shorter posts that's fine with me.
- While this idea is obviously smutty I would like the characters to have depth to them and psychological realism to be present. It could be kept short term and more akin to a one shot OR can be expanded into a long term story by introducing some plot elements and having an intimate relationship develop between the sex worker and a client (or clients). I’m happy to collaborate with a writing partner on adding new angles or twists to the basic idea that I'm presenting.
: For someone interested in writing multiple clients. For this idea my writing partner would write multiple clients for the sex worker to see. It’s up to my writing partner how many they want to write. Maybe it would just be two or four regular clients that he sees or the clients would only appear once in the story. The preferences of the clients would be up to my writing partner to decide. The only thing I would ask is to just please not make every single client he sees a submissive that only bottoms.Idea 2
: For someone interested in writing only one client. For this idea my writing partner would only need to write one character who is a regular client of the sex worker. If we go this route the client must be a versatile switch, submissive top, or dominant top.