Have you ever played an Halfling? (M looking for F)

Started by Norwegian One, July 27, 2014, 03:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norwegian One

A very straight-forward title, yes. Recently, after reading a certain erotic short comic, I've craved a roleplay with a female halfling and a normal-sized male partner.

The details of the plot and the story are all up for discussion, but I'm looking for someone to help me write a good plot with believeable characters. We can either start off following the story of the comic and making it our own, or do something different entirely. If you're interested, just shoot me a PM and we can hash things out :) Also, feel free to check my preferences :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Norwegian One

So, the person I started this roleplay with abandoned it, and I'm interested in giving this another try :) So if there's anyone interested in having some fun with size differences, hit me up on PMs and we can discuss details :)
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.