You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:14:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sibling love. Looking for a female to play sister role.  (Read 176 times)

Offline EsmeralgirlTopic starter

• Split personality owner, cuddle bear, fluffy pillow <3
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Everywhere you go, will be followed by shadow.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Sibling love. Looking for a female to play sister role.
« on: July 26, 2014, 09:23:36 PM »

The idea is there are two sisters, which can be twins or not, totally up in the air. These sisters are very close, and they learned last year that they shared something else, a deep, pining love that normal sisters should not have for their sibling. Once they knew what they shared, they began preparations for their "Siege". This summer had their parents with a busy calendar, as both were highly recognized in their fields, one a burn unit surgeon, and the other a micro-biologist.  The summer was also perfect because it meant that all three of the siblings would be back in the house. As soon as they got the chance they would start trying to convince him subtly, each having gone so far as reading up the best ways to navigate the mine filled waters they were going to be sailing through. Regardless it would definitely be a summer to remember.   

Hey guys, me and Furyion are starting a thread, about two sister falling for each other than their older brother. We need someone to play a girl. Preferably a female itself, no offence please. It should be story driven, not totally fuck Fest. Please if someone interested, message me. I'll be thankful to you.