The Lovemore Clinic (A bimbo/transformation tale- F l4 M)

Started by magikal, July 26, 2014, 04:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello!
So the basic concept is a very successful actress is now in her 60s and she's tortured with recapturing her youth- she used to be one of the most beautiful women on the earth. She gets an invitation to live at the Lovemore Clinic, a private clinic focusing on making the dreams of the rich and famous become a reality. The clinic is on a manmade island currently floating in the San Francisco Bay- it appeared overnight, but has all of the necessary paperwork filled out. The clinic would probably only cater to 1 to 3 individuals at a time, especially considering how varied their work would be. They would be on the cutting edge of biotechnology, genetics, dna/rna resequencing, nanites, herbs/salves/potions/pharmaceuticals and implant technology as well that might seem like science fiction.

The dreams of the rich and famous vary wildly- it could be as simple as becoming more famous again after falling out of the limelight, or learning new languages, gaining attributes that might otherwise be impossible- becoming taller, shorter, thinner, fatter, more beautiful, less beautiful. There are even rumors that amazing things are possible- breathing underwater, flying, losing one's humanness completely. Clarissa Jones was famous in the late 60s and early 70s, after acting and modeling she went on to producing and fashion. She amassed quite the fortune, but now that she is in her 60s, she wants what she had when she was younger. And the Director of the Lovemore Clinic promised her that every desire of hers would come true, she would start by becoming what is impossible- a teenage body, that is tall, athletic, beautiful, and buxom. There would be a cost as well as a hidden cost.

I'm looking for a writing partner to run the clinic and work on me with the narrative of the story. Please post a private message to me if you are interested. I'm looking for a partner to post 3 to 5 times per week, at least 10 lines or so (2 paragraphs) per post. Thoughtful, well planned posts are a must.

Thanks for reading
Julie
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0