Frozen Fanfiction

Started by Queen Elsa, July 26, 2014, 12:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Looking for ideas and characters for Frozen fanfiction. I already call dibs on being Elsa. Lol :P

You gotta be open to different writing styles and such. Sometimes I can't help but to do short lines. I will try my best though.

Laughing Hyena

Small note: Image isn't working

Queen Elsa

Grrrrrrrrr. I worked hard on that.

Juggtacular

What if Elsa wasn't the only person in the world with powers? And others begin to awaken or reveal theirs as well? Basic premise but it's 4:30 am, that's as good as it gets right now lol.

Chaosfox

If you want to get the Image to show then put it on photo bucket and if It id Adult content pic then you Might use I think Flickr Usually for pics like that I upload them to my tumbler as a Private Photo and go that route and that usually works but I don't usually use adult content pictures. 
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Juggtacular

Imgur's also amazing for image hosting.

Queen Elsa

Quote from: Juggtacular on July 26, 2014, 03:33:54 AM
What if Elsa wasn't the only person in the world with powers? And others begin to awaken or reveal theirs as well? Basic premise but it's 4:30 am, that's as good as it gets right now lol.

I like it! Maybe give her a flame love interest? *Wiggles eyebrows suggestively*

AndyZ

Links don't work for me.  Maybe upload them onto the Wiki?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on August 17, 2014, 10:49:40 PM
I like it! Maybe give her a flame love interest? *Wiggles eyebrows suggestively*

A fire wielding love interest would be awesome. Only he can't have a breakdown like Elsa. He'd turn the country to ashes, lol.

Queen Elsa

O.o Ever watch Avatar?... (Tv show, not the stinky movie) Maybe a Zuko like character!

Juggtacular

I love Avatar. And a prince from a foreign land would be pretty cool.

Queen Elsa

It would be really cool! It could be almost the same plot, except instead of the avatar, the exiled prince could be trying to hunt down the legendary ice queen from some prophecy or something!