You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 11:59:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Partner (M or F)  (Read 627 times)

Offline InvertedAgonyTopic starter

• What to do...What to do...with you, that is...
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • My touch will rewrite Your reality
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for Partner (M or F)
« on: July 25, 2014, 02:39:13 PM »
Hello!

I'm looking for 1x1 rp -- male or female irl, preferably fantasy setting or close to it having some elements in it (including magic or creatures other than Humans).
Right now I'd say just message me after checking my O/Os & PM me any questions you may have then we'll go from there as I do not have any ideas currently of what type of RP to do -- though I have an idea or two I am pondering.

Anywho, just get in touch if interested at all and know that I am EST time zone.

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Looking for Partner (M or F)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 05:22:15 PM »
Alrighty!

Currently On-going 1x1 Role-plays
ONGOING

1. [Available]
2. [Available]
3. [Available]
4. Naruto: Untold Stories (Naruto-based AU RP)

ON HOLD
All Role-plays listed are On Hold until Dec/31/2014. On Jan/1/2015 they will be CLOSED.

1. Daddy's Little Angel (Daddy-Daughter Light RP)
2. Following the White Rabbit (Master/Slave NC RP)
3. Eden (a VMMORPG-styled RP)

Currently I have a limit of 3-4 1x1 RPs at a time so that I can keep up (I also RP with my fiancee also).
Now as for what I am looking for, well just check out my Ons & Offs/RP Prefs (PS: you can find answers in my O/Os too)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 07:16:19 PM by InvertedAgony »

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 09:10:14 PM »
OKAY! UPDATE!

Been rolling an idea around in my head for the past few days now and have decided to throw it here (as well)

First off, this idea of mine is still WIP -- I don't know if I'll write it as a 'fic or actually make it an RP or both (separate from one another of course)

Furry-based (it just seems appropriate to me)
Exotic: NC (obvious reasons)
Incest (may/may not have actual erotic scenes, but will be in there)
Still debating on the Races to make up the Yezi & Ulboo Families (Xishi females will be Fox; males, WIP)

The story goes that three Families: the Yezi, the Ulboo, and the Xishi are the three prominent families around, each owning a part of the continent they all inhabit.

The Yezi are the Soldiers as they have mastered the art of weaponsmithing & armed combat; male & females are born

The Ulboo are the Scholars & Magi. They have mastered the arcane energies in the world to create spells, enchant items, and such; males & females are born

The Xishi are the masters of unarmed combat and thought to be Godlike as they were given life by the God of Harmony.
This has caused their Family to birth only females whose sole purpose is to keep the world in balance and, at the end of their lifespan, give birth to more females after marrying the One man; this One varies and is not predetermined. It is still a mystery of how the female knows the man they must marry.

Those are the three Prominent Families sadly, I see this becoming an all-out hentai ._.
The Xishi were cursed and so after their last Princess past on they never had another female; only a male every 100 years

And then in X50, 150 years later, the Xishi welcomed in their first Princess. In this time, much had changed and now the Prominent Families were beginning to lose their foothold and crumble. The Lower Class Families took advantage of this and began marrying into the Yezi and Ulboo, but the Xishi had other plans. Anyone who attempted contact with the Princess were immediately killed. This further threw the world into chaos, and trampled the Xishi's once grand name through the mud.

As I said before, this is a Work In Progress. Other than stated above what this RP would be, I'd be looking for:
1. A Male or Female Partner who can play both genders (if need be/want to)
2. Accepting of Incest & other things (can be discussed)
3. Post 2+ times/day or more (I personally post several times a night all week, more on weekends if I'm not busy)
4. Play multiple Characters (like the Xishian female's bodyguard/friend)

Also, I'd be playing the Xishian female (and one of her bodyguards -- she has 2)

Any questions at all just PM me. This is all just an idea after all ^~^

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 08:37:45 PM »
!!FULL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!
Will update again if this changes. Keep tuned in :D

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 11:06:24 AM »
!!UPDATE!!

I am looking for a 1x1 of the following:

1. RWBY (based off the series by RoosterTeeth)

"Peo is an on-the-run fugitive from the Faunus radical group, The White Fangs. After fleeing to safety, Peo came across a ship picking up new students to take them to Beacon Academy. Stowing away on the last one to leave Peo didn't know what he was about to get himself into.

Upon arriving at the academy he is met by the Headmaster after trying to sneak away. Lying through his teeth he told the Headmaster he simply missed the boarding and because he did not want to miss his chance of joining the prestige academy, he hopped on. Playing coy Peo was allowed to enroll on the condition that he explains himself at the end of the year, if he managed to make it through that long.

Taking up his offer, Peo was determined to survive, and change his ways, for the best of himself and his future... Even if he knew the White Fangs would not make it easy for him."

I am looking for a Male or Female interested in this role-play and willing to help move the story along :D)
This RP will be Light Human with OC (feel free to play a Canon char though if you like, or both :D)

*Also, I am just looking for a 1x1 in general so if you have ideas of your own, shoot me a message so we can chat ^~^*

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 06:42:32 PM »
!!UPDATE!!

Edited 2nd post "Currently On-going 1x1 Role-plays"
>Added Spoiler tag, listing the On-going
> Added Spoiler tag, listing the On Hold

> Still seeking RWBY role-play and/or even other MMO-based-- Vindictus, Destiny, Halo, Fallout, etc... (message me with ideas or questions)

I can do 1-2 more role-plays before I am booked :D

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 07:17:55 PM »
October 10, 2014

> Changed 2 Ongoing RPs to On Hold until further notice