Sweet natured and friendly, Cayleen O'Donnell is a girl who always had a smile on her face growing up. She grew up with a deep love of learning and reading, and is fluent in three languages (at her mother's insistence). She was on her way to pursue a degree in marine biology at an elite college on the California when she was captured. Even after the death of her parents during a robbery gone wrong, Cayleen managed to keep her head up, determined to make her parents proud and to make the most of the inheritance they left her, sinking it in to paying for college and buying a car to make the trip across country, much to her uncle's chagrin. The man was sour that he'd not gotten anything from her parents except the "burden" of a niece he hardly knew until her 18th birthday. In spite of his anger and callousness toward her grief, Cayleen was kind to her uncle even when he didn't deserve it, and has sincere hope that they will one day be able to reconcile. Relation to The Family:
Victim - Cayleen met Thomas Walker in an old run down truck stop on the side of a largely abandoned length of highway when she stopped for a much needed chance to stretch her legs and a meal. While there, she made the mistake of talking to Thomas (though she wasn't aware that was his name) about her road trip, explaining she was on her way to the coast to celebrate her graduation with friends from school and to move in to her college dorm. It didn't take much for him to figure out she was alone on this little trip and though she's not aware of it, he set a trap for her... leaving the truck stop before her and setting a trap to disable her car. She didn't see what she hit, but something blew out her tires and sent her in an uncontrolled spin. When the car went in to the ditch, Cayleen hit her head and was knocked unconscious. From there it was a simple matter for Thomas to collect her and take her home to meet the family.Merits:
- Intelligent - Cayleen has always had a high IQ compared to most, and her parents insisted she utilize it, pushing her to read as much as she could, to get good grades, etc. She has a lot of "book smarts".
- Hopeful - No matter how bad things get, Cayleen is always able to find the good in every situation, to look forward to the light at the end of the tunnel
- Stubborn - Hard headed and willful, Cayleen has never failed to manage something once she's put her mind to it. This drive has gotten her through some tough times
- Naive - Cayleen always tries to see the best in people (even when there's nothing good to see), always hopes that people will be their best. This has gotten her in to a lot of trouble in the past.
- Petite - For all her curves, Cay is a tiny thing, which puts her at a sincere disadvantage in physical situations. Until recently, this hasn't really been a problem.
- Stubborn - She just doesn't know when to let it go... when to give up... when a cause is lost.
Bicurious (truly bisexual though she's not experienced anything intimate with a girl, and has severely limited intimacy with men)Ons and Offs:
Cayleen is a virgin and isn't really aware of what she likes, except that she knows she's attracted to tall, imposing men and loves dark hair and tan skin. Men who work with their hands and are inclined to physical pursuits and hobbies such as carpentry, metal working, etc are especially appealing. Strictly Off Limits Situations:
physical eye damage (don't touch them, don't poke them, don't pour anything on them, etc. Non-direct stuff like temporary blindness from shifts in lighting or whatever are possible with prior negotiation), no bathroom play, no permanent mutilation like removal of body parts, body alteration is possible upon negotiation.