You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 12:07:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: More Picture Posts - (F) in search of (M) and (F) writers  (Read 244 times)

Offline HarmoniousProseTopic starter

More Picture Posts - (F) in search of (M) and (F) writers
« on: July 24, 2014, 11:08:50 PM »
There are a number of pictures I've come across, or been shown, that are so moving I find myself thinking, "There must be a story to be told here." However, my writing chops are still very much in an infancy stage, and could really use the benefit of an adept writer to help me create the environment in a more skilled fashion. I'm including 5 such media in this posting (NSFW - generic title given). If any should strike your fancy, much as they've intrigued mine, I'd be curious to hear your creative feedback.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Feel free to include commentary on these. Reply via private message.

More story prompts that I'm interested in developing:;area=showposts;sa=topics;u=50768

Offline Zeth

Re: More Picture Posts - (F) in search of (M) and (F) writers
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 11:30:39 PM »
I love torn and tremble. A story could be a gritty NC or a Light office affair and they use the backdoor because they don't want the girl to become accidentally pregnant. Personally I ean wowards the office affair bit for both pictures.