You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 24, 2020, 04:44:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Valerie's search ad for the curious [Plots, writing prompts, fandoms]  (Read 2044 times)

Offline ValerieTopic starter

Currently looking to pick up one to two new stories. [20th of July 2019]

Welcome to my corner!
I've been writing for over fifteen years and have indulged in post-by-post roleplaying for almost a decade.
I'm a plot-driven writer who has a deep love for coming up with stories with my writing partner. If you're interested in how I am as a writer, then check out my juice guide, aka. Ons & Off page.

I. Current Cravings
x. Any of my prompts; anything MxM. I'm open to discuss any plot-driven idea/prompt that you might have. Don't be shy, message me.

II. Elaborate Plots
Coming.

III. Writing Prompts
Each prompt could go a thousand different ways, if any -- or all -- sound interesting, don't hesitate to contact me. We can plot together until our fingers grow sore.

x. The world has ended; it’s a dog-eat-dog world after global war paved the way for the apocalypse, but among the dead, diseased and dying, there are rumors of a way to escape into the stars. A man, desperate to seek the truth for both himself and his younger sibling, ventures into the wasteland with nothing but the clothes on their back and a half-empty box of ammunition. [ Post-apocalyptic - M/M ]

x. A couple bought an old orphanage and renovated it into a small, cozy B&B. The child they've always wanted, but never been able to have is suddenly left on their doorstep. The thing is: babies are a rare commodity after a world-wide disease has rendered almost all of humanity sterile. [ Dystopian/Horror - M/M or M/F ]

x. Underground fighting has always been a thing, but the year is 2410 and instead of humans in the arena, it’s monsters. Genetically engineered beasts where every match is a fight to the death. A young man, desperate to make ends meet, finds himself behind the scenes of a billion-dollar industry and soon gets dragged into something far more sinister. [ Sci-fi - M/M ]

VI. Fandoms
Once in a blue moon, I get obsessed with a fandom. Even though it's a challenge to venture into a pre-existing universe with canon characters, I sometimes dare to indulge in a story if my writing partner has a firm grasp of said world and said characters. Since this thread is freshly updated, the fandom list is extremely short; however, I'm an avid gamer, movie enthusiast and follow a dozen different shows at the same time so if there's a fandom you're dying to explore then message me with suggestions! Odds are pretty good that I know of it and are willing to work out a story, for as long as it isn't anything anime related.

x. Captain America
- Steve Rogers & Bucky Barnes

x. Mass Effect franchise
- Original character & original character

Please do not post in this thread; message me directly instead.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 12:57:20 PM by Valerie »