Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Eruant, level 1
Elf, Ranger
Fighting Style Option: Two-Blade Fighting Style
Ranger Option: Prime Shot
Dark Sun
Forest Ridge - Spirit Guided (+2 to Perception)
Theme: Elemental Initiate

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 12, CON 12, DEX 20, INT 10, WIS 14, CHA 8

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 12, CON 12, DEX 18, INT 10, WIS 12, CHA 8

AC: 18 Fort: 12 Ref: 16 Will: 12
HP: 29 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +5, Nature +9, Perception +11, Stealth +9

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +0, Bluff –1, Diplomacy –1, Dungeoneering +2, Endurance +0, Heal +2, History +0, Insight +2, Intimidate –1, Religion +0, Streetwise –1, Thievery +4

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Elemental Initiate Attack: Disciplined Counter
Elf Racial Power: Elven Accuracy
Hunter's Quarry  Power: Hunter's Quarry
Wild Talent Cantrip: Thought Projection
Ranger Attack 1: Twin Strike
Ranger Attack 1: Nimble Strike
Ranger Attack 1: Two-Fanged Strike
Ranger Attack 1: Skirmishing Stance

FEATS
Toughness
Level 1: Bow Expertise

ITEMS
Longbow x1
Longsword
Hide Armor x1
Arrows
Call me Shadow
My A/A

FragarachZ

Sorry for the delay, I was extremely stressed by work these last couple of days and had very little free time. Thankfully the ordeal is over now and I have more time to spend on my gaming hobby.

"El" is a mysterious, robed figure traveling across the land. Almost none knew the identity of the hooded wanderer, or that the heavy cloak hides a stunning yet distant beauty. Born in one of the last remaining pockets of the Lands in the Winds, Lesmeiv grew up as handmaiden and lover of the illegimate daughter of an archfey, the "Lady of the White Well". Eventually their home vanished and Lesmeiv escaped the destruction of the fey glade with a gift of her lady: the ancient arcane powers of the feywild were at her disposal. Swearing not to misuse the powers to corrupt and defile the lands further, the young warlock spent decades perfecting her abilities until she could preserve and not defile with her magic. Realizing the lies that were spread in the mortal realms about the ancient arcane arts, she started on a journey to stop the defiling of the world, or at the very least take action against it. During her years of travel she came into contact with the Veiled Alliance, and offered her cooperation to the rebel cell. When faced with defiling spellcasters, she shows little mercy, and in fact the woman demonstrates little care for the people of the mortal world. She considers herself beyond their morality and is focused on her set goal of undermining the rule of defiling magic users. To her, all defilers are murderers of everything she loved.
During her recent travels she encountered the tiefling Varnic, and joined his gladiators willingly to better her swordsmanship with her inherited blade and seek out any mages in the arena she could dispose of. For now her identity is a secret, always keeping her hood on and speaking in hushed whispers only when she needs to. None of the other gladiators suspect the tanned beauty that hides under the heavy robes, or the prize they could claim by defeating her - not that she intends to lose. To her "having her way" with the enemy means "show no mercy".

Character Sheet
Lesmeiv, Eladrin Hexblade (White Well Pact)
Init +3 HP 24/24 Bloodied 12 Healing Surge 6 (0 used /7)
AC 17 Fort 12 Reflex 14 Will 16 (+5 vs Charm) Speed 6
Str 8 (-1)  Con 12 (+1)  Dex 16 (+3)  Int 14 (+2)  Wis 10 (0)  Cha 18 (+4)
'Eldritch Bolt'
Eldritch Bolt
At-will - Arcane, Force, Implement
Standard, ranged 10
Target: 1 creature
Atk: +5 vs Ref
Hit 1d10+7 force damage
Spec: Can be used as RBA
'Moonfire Blade'
Moonfire Blade
At-will - Arcane, Radiant, Implement, Weapon
Standard, Melee weapon
Req: Use with Sword of the White Well
Atk: +7 vs Ref
Hit 1d12+7 radiant damage, if the target ends its turn adjacent to you, it takes 3 radiant damage
Spec: Can be used as MBA
'Well of Light'
Well of Light
Encounter - Arcane, Aura, Implement, Radiant, Weapon
Standard - Melee weapon
Req: Use with Sword of the White Well
Atk: +7 vs AC
Hit: 2d12+7 radiant damage
Effect: Activate an aura 1until the end of your next turn. Enemies in the aura have vulnerable 3 radiant to your attacks.
'Excise from Sight'
Excise from Sight
Encounter - Arcane, Implement, Psychic
Standard Action, Ranged 10
Spec: Enhance with minor = slide targer 1 on hit.
Atk: +5 vs Will
Hit: 1d10+4 psychic damage and you or 1 ally within 10 becomes invisible to the target until the end of your next turn.
'Prophecy of Zhudun'
Prophecy of Zhudun
Daily - Arcane, Fear Implement, Psychic
Standard, Ranged 10
Attack: +5 vs Will
Hit: 2d8+7 psychic damage and the target is dazed (save ends). While dazed, treats all enemies as if they had conealment.
Miss: Half damage, no daze.
'Soul Step'
Soul Step
At-will - Arcane, Teleportation
Free action, Personal
Trigger: Reduce an enemy to 0 hp or an adjacent enemy drops to 0 hp.
Effect: Teleport up to 3
Special: 1/round
'Fey Step'
Fey Step
Encounter - Teleportation
Move action - Personal
Effect: Teleport up to 5
O&O

Kord

Awesome, I am looking through all the characters now, I will have the game thread up by the end of tomorrow :)
My roleplaying on's and off's: https://www.f-list.net/c/kordbluemoon

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Kord on July 31, 2014, 06:35:18 PM
Awesome, I am looking through all the characters now, I will have the game thread up by the end of tomorrow :)

Nice, remember also do OOC chat too.

Jr

Please tell me you're still accepting characters. I've been itching to play 4e again for years!

Kord

Sorry about the long wait guys, I will be getting something up soon I promise (start of university has got me a bit stressed and I ended up having to go into the middle of Australia for a funeral) I will accept one more application for those interested.
My roleplaying on's and off's: https://www.f-list.net/c/kordbluemoon