The Eleven Commandments [Modern, LGBT-Friendly]

Started by TheVillain, July 15, 2014, 12:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Quote from: The 11 Satanic Commandments
  • Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
  • Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
  • When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
  • If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
  • Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
  • Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
  • Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
  • Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
  • Do not harm little children.
  • Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
  • When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Congresswoman Blackwood was billed as a rising star in the Tea Party crowd. One of the most conservative politicians in congress - and definitely the most religiously conservative woman in congress - love her or hate her you know her name. As a result her home district in Missouri has a reputation of being one of the most religiously conservative districts in the US.

A reputation that may be deserved in some ways and not all of them positive. An NPR expose has revealed that her home district has one of the highest teen suicide rates in the USA as well for example, for their horrifying attitudes toward non-strictly heterosexuals.

The latest couple to move in on the outside seem like they'll fit right in. They look like conservative Christians on the surface but they actually hold a deep secret. Actually members of the Church of Satan, the Lovetts are actually Satanists that believe that the Prince of Darkness has sent them on a mission to disrupt and bring down the congresswoman.

But whose really the evil party here? Who would be corrupting who? And will the Lovetts take down Blackwood or will the darling of politics come out ahead of the game of schemes?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Basic Premise - A very conservative community that has given rise to a religiously conservative congressman has a pair of new neighbors, a pair of undercover satanists trying to bring her whole house of cards down. However, in the process we discover that the local community has secrets if their own. Some of them that are just as dark as satanic worship and black magic rituals.

Modern setting, and no vulgar magic. There may be magic in the setting but it's all subtle and possibly just all coincidences.

I personally was thinking of playing Jerry Lovett - the husband of the secret satanist couple. All characters should have a secret that's at least juicy if not dark. For example, in this community being gay would more then qualify as a juicy secret but it's not really that dark - though if your neighbors knew they'd probably think you were a pedophile too.

Let's see if we can get some interest going!

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.