• NAME ⇢ Kisaragi Tatsuya
• AGE ⇢ 24
• RANK ⇢ Rank B Chuunin
• AFFILIATION ⇢ Takigakure by origin, frequent traveler.
• KEKKEI GENKAI ⇢ N/A
• TAILED BEAST ⇢ Chomei, seven tails
• WEAPON ⇢
- A set of basic ninja tools: No kunai or shuriken though.
- His body as a taijutsu user.
- Rope Dart - A rope of twice the length of Tatsuya with a 4 ounce metal dart attached at one end with a pair of blue flags measured about a square foot. Used as a concealment weapon, Tatsuya brings them out when fighting against other weapon users or when a blend of taijutsu and weaponry is needed. The main techniques require elaborate and feints of wrapping the rope around his body and projecting the dart with either elbows, feet, knees, butt, neck, and other joints that produce leverage and fulcrum to launch the dart at high velocities with accuracy. The flags at the base of the rope and dart is to give a false concealment and misinterpretation of where the end of the dart is when spun, wrapped, and twisted in the air.
• 4 PERSONALITY TRAITS ⇢
Energetic, Positive, Carefree - Emotional, Gullible, Lonely
• SHORT BIO ⇢
A naturally lonesome child, Tatsuya spent his childhood quiet and curious about the world around him. Having a tailed beast inside of him, it was a bit of a deterrent for the others kids to shy away even if the village of Takigakure didn't harbor any negative feelings for him. Since the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the outlook of tailed beast had changed, and especially for Takigakure, having a tailed beast was a sign of good fortune and power. The adults treated him like any other child, though being without parents from losing them in a long ago raid a few years after his birth, Tatsuya was in care of the Village elders and the orphanage. But even surrounded by other parent-less children, he wasn't lucky to be able to find a friend to keep company. In the end, Chomei had opened up to Tatsuya after countless excursions of lone adventures, enjoying his company and enthusiasm to search for new things.
Now as a young adult he spends his time traveling more and further. At times of loneliness he turns to Chomei and even though it has helped him to cope the lack of interactions it didn't seem to be enough for him. In his latest decisions he trains intensively in hopes to acquire enough knowledge and skill to learn from a sage for senjutsu.
• THEME SONG ⇢ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxOpp_00t5k
Especially around the 45 second mark.