The Demon's Bride

Started by Ayla, July 12, 2014, 09:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayla

In 18th century England a family is cursed by a powerful Demon to give birth to only daughters for his bride. Now modern day the family has moved to a small town on the East Coast of the U.S. Every hundred years the Demon takes a daughter from the main bloodline of the family. But again, another generation fails to give up one of their children and just as he’s about to kill the family and take which ever girl he feels suitable (my character) steps up and volunteers to save her family and end this horrible curse. The youngest of six (my character) bravely enters the underworld.

I had planned on this idea starting the night he goes in search for his bride and then the rest of the plot is the Demon trying to make his young wife realize he’s not really evil and make her fall in love with him.

Or if that’s not your cup of tea maybe he could just be a  brutalizing, fearsome Demon and some Stockholm Syndrome takes place. Whatever you’d like. I’m game.

Age, Appearance, and Demeanor of the Demon is completely up to you, as is the Underworld, the demon is your character so it makes sense for you to have full control over his home world, or even if he lives in the underworld at all.

Just PM me if interested, or if you don’t want to roleplay this particular idea but are still looking for something similar PM me anyway and tell me just what you’d like to do.

Current RolePlays Slots:

1[Taken] 2[Taken] 3[Taken] 4[Open]