Blood Oath: A Lost Girl AU Game (LGBTQA Friendly! Urban Fantasy! Accepting!)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, July 11, 2014, 09:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Rogue

Already checked it out. Yeah... There's really not enough there for me to be sure. I don't mind the glamour bits. Would like to know their true form, which isn't even mentioned.... Honestly they haven't really got a lot of information on them. I do know mine wouldn't be demented... hmmmmm....

I think I'm just going to have to search around the wiki and figure out something that fits better, because honestly their portrayal isn't what I was thinking...

Flower

What were you thinking about? Maybe I can pluck my brain strings and come up with something more suitable within that canon.  :-)

Bloodied Porcelain

Bear in mind in situations like with the Kitsune, where very little information is given in the cannon, we're willing to let people embellish a little. There were four kitsune in the show and only the one was demented, though the other three were like... wicked smart but perpetual college students so slightly annoying. >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Rogue

I was thinking shapeshifting trickster with a base human form with fox like features, meaning tails and ears, as well. It just doesn't work with the baseline information given for Kitsune. I honestly hadn't remembered seeing them or I wouldn't have said it. lol.

Will browse the wiki some and find something that fits closely enough. I am feeling something more on the trickster side as far as wanting ideas goes. :)

Amelita

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 23, 2014, 07:02:24 PM
Bear in mind in situations like with the Kitsune, where very little information is given in the cannon, we're willing to let people embellish a little. There were four kitsune in the show and only the one was demented, though the other three were like... wicked smart but perpetual college students so slightly annoying. >.>

^thank gods, or my two ideas would go down the drain ::)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on July 23, 2014, 07:11:36 PM
I was thinking shapeshifting trickster with a base human form with fox like features, meaning tails and ears, as well. It just doesn't work with the baseline information given for Kitsune. I honestly hadn't remembered seeing them or I wouldn't have said it. lol.

Will browse the wiki some and find something that fits closely enough. I am feeling something more on the trickster side as far as wanting ideas goes. :)

Ah, yeah in the cannon they didn't have foxy features, and it wouldn't fit anyway, because that isn't something they could hide from humans, so they'd be considered underfae at that point. Only fae who can pass for human are able to go light or dark, all others are under fae and considered "lesser" creatures

Rogue

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 23, 2014, 07:14:51 PM
Ah, yeah in the cannon they didn't have foxy features, and it wouldn't fit anyway, because that isn't something they could hide from humans, so they'd be considered underfae at that point. Only fae who can pass for human are able to go light or dark, all others are under fae and considered "lesser" creatures

Yeah, I consider the ability to shapeshift to include taking away those features. Meaning they'd be capable of passing as humans IMO.

Kokaine

Why not just do a shapeshifter whose other form is a fox? Its hinted at that there are all sort of shifters.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

Or if you're specifically looking for a trickster type, I think there's a gaelic type of fae associated with crows or some such that are tricksters though I can't remember the name off the top of my head.

AmberStarfire

Rogue

That sounds like an idea.

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 23, 2014, 07:23:25 PM
Or if you're specifically looking for a trickster type, I think there's a gaelic type of fae associated with crows or some such that are tricksters though I can't remember the name off the top of my head.

hmmmmmmmmm.... That sounds interesting... *likes this concept as well*

Amelita

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 23, 2014, 07:23:25 PM

It was just Crow I think. They were Huginn and Muninn (Odin's ravens from norse myths) and others of a total 7. Nasty buggers :P

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Amelita on July 23, 2014, 08:07:35 PM
It was just Crow I think. They were Huginn and Muninn (Odin's ravens from norse myths) and others of a total 7. Nasty buggers :P

But aren't Huginn and Muninn Thought and Memory though? I could have sworn there was a specifically gaelic type associated with them. FML why does my memory have to be such shite? >.<

Bloodied Porcelain

I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier... why not play a Loki?

Note: Ignore the bit about the entire species being dark fae. That seems highly unlikely, given they only have one show up in the show.

Rogue

Yes. Hella yes. I'ma play a Loki. *Grins* Will have to work on a character sheet. I can't guarantee that I'll have one up until I get back on monday though. *going on vacation this weekend*

I do have a face in mind.... though I'm honestly only partially sure how it works. Natalie Dormer alright?

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on July 23, 2014, 08:44:28 PM
Yes. Hella yes. I'ma play a Loki. *Grins* Will have to work on a character sheet. I can't guarantee that I'll have one up until I get back on monday though. *going on vacation this weekend*

I do have a face in mind.... though I'm honestly only partially sure how it works. Natalie Dormer alright?

I don't believe Natalie is claimed so you can feel free to claim her now, that way no one claims her while you're working on your sheet/gone on vacation. ^.^

Your claim should look like this:

Natalie Dormer looks just like A Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff Girl
[font=georgia][b]Natalie Dormer[/b] looks just like [color=maroon][i]A Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff Girl[/i][/color][/font]

Kuroneko

Just sticking it out there that my gal is based on Japanese myth, since I stuck my face claim up today  ::).
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Rogue

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Kuroneko on July 23, 2014, 08:53:37 PM
Just sticking it out there that my gal is based on Japanese myth, since I stuck my face claim up today  ::).

I look forward to seeing her! :D

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on July 23, 2014, 08:53:58 PM
Did I do it right?

Perfect!

Rogue

Well then I'm off to finish stuff for leaving. Will have sheet up hopefully monday. :D

Amelita

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 23, 2014, 08:10:32 PM
But aren't Huginn and Muninn Thought and Memory though? I could have sworn there was a specifically gaelic type associated with them. FML why does my memory have to be such shite? >.<
That is what they represent in norse mythology, yes, and they were ravens but not crows. The guys in the show had those names and odin was mentioned regardless. Like the valkyrie, the show takes quite a  bit of creative license ::)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Amelita on July 24, 2014, 07:46:32 AM
That is what they represent in norse mythology, yes, and they were ravens but not crows. The guys in the show had those names and odin was mentioned regardless. Like the valkyrie, the show takes quite a  bit of creative license ::)

See, I didn't even put those two together with THE Huginn and Munnin. I just figured they were a tribute type of thing than the actual figuress so I just kind of ignored them. And I wouldn't exactly call them trickster types. I mean yeah they use deception to try to get rid of Bo, but they're hardly playful at all or even chaotic. Mostly they're just bland, evil cowards. >.> Lokis are definitely the most definite tricksters in the show, imo.

Amelita

Bloodied Porcelain

Not sure if anyone noticed, but sometime in the past week or two, season 4 of Lost Girl has been made available on Netflix. =/ Where was this stuff when I was watching it two to three weeks ago?!