Glitches Report accompanied by SB restoration

Started by Oreo, July 10, 2014, 02:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

I have noticed that the quick reply window is extending way to the right.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Ariel

I noticed this too.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Izu

Each load of any page makes the shoutbox close button blink - active link gets to be the on-hover one...

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Vekseid

Quote from: Izu on July 10, 2014, 02:50:07 PM
Each load of any page makes the shoutbox close button blink - active link gets to be the on-hover one...

Is your pointer hovering over it or something?

CriminalMindsFan

I'm noticing a lagging when switching between pages or after viewing something and trying to either go back or to another page.

ChicagoOkie

My buttons, like REPLY and NEW TOPIC, anyone that is darker than the others have these sort of strange marks like the background is bleeding through.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Galanthor

Erm...the update basicly destroyed the complete layout for me...I can't even properly make out if this has been posted before since it's hard to make out where each post begins...
EDIT: Works now.

Oreo

Quote from: ChicagoOkie on July 10, 2014, 03:29:40 PM
My buttons, like REPLY and NEW TOPIC, anyone that is darker than the others have these sort of strange marks like the background is bleeding through.
I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it, but yes, there is a little blurb in the bottom of my Reply button.

I assume these little glitches will take time for Veks to work out, but it's nice to have them reported.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

ChicagoOkie

And now, boards with new messages are no longer being lit up, but threads with new responses still have the new tag next to them.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

jouzinka

Would it be easier for you, Veks, if we all sat back, let the God you work your magic and wait for a GO when you're done with the tweaks before reporting bugs or do you wanna hoard them now?
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Haibane

Not a glitch, just an observation. When you close the SB the button used to open it again is still labelled "Close Shoutbox". Could that button be titled "Open Shoutbox" when the SB is closed?

EDIT: NVM, I didn't know what the PUBLIC and SAFE HAVEN buttons did!

Oreo

Quote from: Haibane on July 10, 2014, 05:48:24 PM
Not a glitch, just an observation. When you close the SB the button used to open it again is still labelled "Close Shoutbox". Could that button be titled "Open Shoutbox" when the SB is closed?

EDIT: NVM, I didn't know what the PUBLIC and SAFE HAVEN buttons did!

I know. I pounded it in a panic..."How do I open it back up?" *laughs at self*

Geraint

The top section is wider than before, and doesn't narrow with the rest of the site when the window is narrowed, like it used to, (except when it is near full screen width).

I presume the culprit is the new black button bar or the shout box itself, since everything else up there used to expand and contract with window width

While I realize this is something that not everyone will notice on their own screen and setup, depending upon window width and type sizing, it looks strange on mine, and I lose view of links and buttons on the top right (especially the search button) unless I scroll right or run full screen.