RP itches that need scratching ( F looking for M )

Started by Beautiful Poison, July 09, 2014, 09:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beautiful Poison

Hi all!

I'd like to start by saying what I'm looking for with any of my ideas is plot and character development. Don't get me wrong, jumping right to the good stuff is sometimes fun, but I'm in it for the long haul.  With each of these RP ideas, I'd like to start with a setting and the characters meeting for the first time.  Having emotional involvement and history between characters makes it so much better and meaningful to me.  Characters should be well rounded with a healthy balance of strengths and weaknesses. God modding gets boring pretty quickly.

Physically, the male character can have an average, slender but fit, muscular/athletic or even a bit on the pudgy side (sometimes it's endearing and cute ) :) Just pick the body type to match the role.

I also tend to enjoy longer posts and try my best to provide at least one or two good sized paragraphs as context permits.  I'm looking for partners that are the same. You don't have to be some profound writer, but at least put some heart in it.  I also will do my best to post at least once a day. I work an early shift at my job (6am to 3pm West coast time ) so early bedtimes might mean weird posting times.

Side note, check my Ons and Offs. Most of these will apply to any of these RP stories. ( Happy to play the dominant, submissive, or somewhere in the middle also )

So if this sounds good to you and you're interested in any of the ideas I have below, please poke me or reply :)

Super Heroes  Open again as one person I started with has dropped off. Let me know if you're interested

This doesn't have to be set in any currently existing comic universe ( IE Marvel/DC ). It can take place in the real world or in a city we design together. Anything from City of Heroes style ( where heroes are a dime a dozen and powers are imaginative and unrealistic ) to a more gritty, urban landscape, having our kind be a more rare and practical thing.

Our characters can be a part of the same super hero group, or bumping into one another randomly in the city. Hit me up to discuss character personality and role types. I'm open to anything as I'm a huge comic nerd.

Fantasy/Magic Looking for heavy story, and plot development before sex due to character personality... romance would be a big plus on this one.

Anything, really. Magic, elves, dwarves, dragons, vampires you name it.  I'm thinking the setting could be a port city. Lots of interesting people, merchants and excitement. I'm interested in playing something like clumsy, naive, accident prone mage or a hunter/tracker/trapper who is confident in her skills with a sword or bow, but less so in a big city. ( accident prone mage story has been taken :) )

I'm also interested in maybe playing the merchant of a shop or stall within the city. Could be a farmer from just outside the city with fresh produce or a black smith. Hell, maybe even a pirate who comes to shore once in a while to sell the goods she has lifted off of some poor soul.

Anime - Fairy Tail      Taken. Already invited to a group anime. :D
While I'm only about 5o or so episodes into the anime, I really love this mythos. I adore the idea of wizards that have unique abilities/personalities/fighting styles that band together in guilds. Really, the sky is the limit on this one, so if you have an idea on this, let me know.

Healer/ Human/Humanoid Monster  Would REALLY love to hear from someone on this.
I'm enchanted by the idea  ( call it Beauty and the Beast syndrome ) of coming to the aid of someone or something and over time, falling in love with them/it. Was thinking of my character either being Human/Elf and male character being a Centaur ( for example ) or having my healer being the centaur and yours the human or elf.   She can use magic to shape shift into a full human form for those not interested in sexual relationships with half humans (Especially when the bottom half is an animal ).   I, however, do not require that a male centaur changes into a full human form.  My healer would stumble across your wounded character in a thick, enchanted forest. Maybe he's wounded in a battle and tried to escape or was attacked by some great creature. it's her job to nurse him back to health and assist him on whatever his quest is.

Headstrong Fighter-Princess 
The heiress to the kingdom is a sure footed and stubborn woman who is battle tested (Mage or Sword and Shield fighter)  Her father has passed a number of years ago and her sickly mother is unable to govern the kingdom. The King from a neighboring ( once friendly ) kingdom has stormed into her city and stolen a precious artifact of great magical power. Your character ( Human or Elf, whatever type of fighter you want (ie magic, sword, archer, etc ) and a small band are charged with taking it back and returning it to it's rightful home.

These are the ones that come to mind first. If any of them sound interesting to you, or if you have any questions you wanna ask me, please don't hesitate to let me know!

~ <3

Reply Status N/A. ( Updated 19/01/2024 )
Posting Frequency - N/A
Availability - Not Accepting New Stories

Returned
A bit about Me - Ons/Offs - Story Requests - Absences and Apologizes 
"I'm the total package that got fucked up in shipping and handling"

Beautiful Poison

Reply Status N/A. ( Updated 19/01/2024 )
Posting Frequency - N/A
Availability - Not Accepting New Stories

Returned
A bit about Me - Ons/Offs - Story Requests - Absences and Apologizes 
"I'm the total package that got fucked up in shipping and handling"