You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:23:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cami Sutra - (F) for (M) or (F) writers  (Read 506 times)

Offline HarmoniousProseTopic starter

Cami Sutra - (F) for (M) or (F) writers
« on: July 09, 2014, 06:15:30 PM »
It's the Fall of 2014 and eighteen-year-old Cami Quill has just begun a job at the local public library. Being an associate, one of the tasks is to clear and stock the 'Hold-Shelf' each day. The hold-shelf is comprised of books that patrons have reserved.

On this particular day, as Cami was collecting the books, she noticed her father's name on the request sheet. The items he'd selected through the Interlibrary Loan Online System (photos NSFW):

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The titles were incredibly puzzling, so she flipped through the first few pages of both.

That alone was enough to floor her. Utter shock set in. This had to be a mistake. There's no way her father would peruse this kind of material. An extremely faith-based family, sex isn't even a topic of conversation in the household. The word itself lends to taboo. Mr. and Mrs. Quill are as puritanical as parents can be.

The dilemma set in. What should Cami do considering the circumstances? Canceling the hold requests would undoubtedly be the right course of action.

But what if her father really did place the ordering for this...filth...smut? He knows that Cami works at this particular branch, that she would most certainly see.

All Cami knows for sure is that life has just taken a very confusing turn. Along with it, a nauseating pit of despair.

**Detailed, literate, world-building, minds are sought for this tale.**
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 08:07:49 AM by HarmoniousProse »

Offline HarrytheCat

Re: Cami Sutra - (F) for (M) or (F) writers
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 01:24:31 PM »
This sounds like (correct me if I'm wrong) a delicious father/daughter incest tale about to start. She takes the books home to her father and the glint in his eye tells her she's guessed right. Assuming I'm right - I'd love to try this theme with you. This is my third stumbling approach ...... hope I'm a better role player than I sound.

HarrytheCat

Offline HarmoniousProseTopic starter

Cami Sutra - (F) for (M) or (F) writers
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 08:08:17 AM »
Updated