News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dungeons and Dragons: Depths of Evil

Started by Decrepitdan, July 06, 2014, 01:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Decrepitdan

Has anyone seen the DnD movie, DnD: The Book of Vile Darkness?

I would love to play such a game, as a non system game, where we explore the depths of evil in the DnD universe.

There are two ways this can go, to my mind:

A) The entire party is evil, and we split the roles and npcs up evenly and simply explore depravity together. This is my preference.

OR

B) One or a couple of the party are Grayguards. Paladin like warriors who tolerate evil and use lesser evil to combat greater ills. In that case, we can divide writing duties up along some other lines.

DnD is a vested interest for me. As that is the case, and due to the fact that I would like to play this game as a forum rp without system...I will be prioritizing creativity, writing style and descriptiveness for it. I will be rather choosy who I play with, and I apologize in advance if my reply of no offends anyone.

More than anything else, if you apply, please be open to extreme kinks and exotic pairings...and have a willingness to explore evil in the DnD universe in all sorts of ways.

Thank you all for your time. I look forward to this roleplay a great deal.

Lockepick

Posting some tentative interest!

As for A vs B -- I can get into the idea of A, as long as people aren't playing "Comically Evil." Whenever I see an evil game, it's adorable catgirls doing cartwheels screaming "LOL" while smashing babies into other babies just for laughs. As long as the party is willing to play a realistic evil in a fantasy world -- I'd love to play it.

Otherwise: B.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Lockepick

For realistic evil. Against cartoony evil.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!