News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hunger Games!

Started by Ariel, July 04, 2014, 02:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariel

Please tell me I'm not the only one dying to go see this! I know the movies aren't as perfect as the books, but still, the movies are really really good. I think they chose some pretty great actors and everything!

I went to see the new Transformers this past Tuesday and died when I saw this little teaser, so I thought I'd share with all those fellow Hunger Games fans out there. We can use this thread to talk about the books/movies and fangirl/fanboy together. ^^

I'm so excited oh my god, I may or may not be a little obsessed with the entire phenomenon
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

fireflights

I am excited to see it too, I have not read the books but I so want to after seeing the movies and Peeta being beside the president Snow...grrrrrrr What an idiot.

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

Madame Professor

I will be at opening. All the way through. I can't express enough how happy I have been with what they have done with the movies. Considering the books are written in first person view, I think they have done an excellent bringing to light some of the important facts Katniss notices, especially where President Snow is concerned.

This teaser... oh my god, this teaser was brilliant and I simply can not wait! -swoons-
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Stella

While I didn't enjoy the final book, I'm really looking forward to the final movies. Which sounds a bit weird. That trailer is positively chilling.

RubySlippers

Well they can't fire bomb all the remaining districts they can get along without coal and maybe wood but the rest seem too important to do without.