You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 02:52:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A tarot game where each player represents a card is best with what setup?  (Read 455 times)

Offline WhowhatwhereTopic starter

There was this request thread the other day that I saw about this anime themed world where people claimed spheres of magic based on the major arcana of the tarot. I thought this was a fabulous base idea, but since I'm not a fan of established settings, I thought I might see what sort of game could naturally come of it.

There are infinite ways that such a thing could be instituted into a game, but they break down into distinct categories. Which of these would be the most fun to play? In addition, what time period or alternate universe would be most fun to play it in?

Offline Zeth

I picked number 1. I'd rather choose my card/archetype then get stuck with something I do not like. Of course the problem is you will have two people fighting over the same card.