You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 27, 2020, 05:58:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Thank you!
What are you grateful for today?

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kill la Kill Inspired Small Group game! (Pathfinder)  (Read 5604 times)

Offline who149Topic starter

Kill la Kill Inspired Small Group game! (Pathfinder)
« on: July 03, 2014, 12:35:55 AM »
I learned that I can't do Large group games at all! Oopsies! Oh well. I'll just throw a "never again" stamp there and apologize. However, after a bit of coercion and having fun hosting a small group game, I have been convinced to host another game.

The basics are this! Like Kill la Kill, we have highly embarrassing outfits that basically cling too our heroes. A small band of traveling women stumble into a lab owned by a lewd enchanter of great power, and get themselves attached too powerful (if highly humiliating) outfits!

The outfit itself has a grand worth of 50,000GP on its own. The outfit is your Armor/Magic-Items all rolled into one, as well as giving the wearers amazing power! So basically level 8

So.
-4 Female Characters
-4d6 drop the lowest, reroll 1's for ability score.
-40,000 GP that go into the outfit. (Which you may purchase magic items, but they will count as the suits abilities rather then there own items.) Also 15,000 GP in non-related things.
-Level 8.
-Max HP first level, re-roll 1's and 2's every other level
-two traits allowed.

And a bit more on the suits. They are all extremely embarrassing, but far too powerful to ever take off. This will naturally cause much interest in your outfits! (which by the way, can be moved in such a way too reveal the wearers breast and lower bits)

I'm also looking for this to be more of a chaotic game, filled with bi-sexual girls whom are mostly after their own interest. Where random rampage is not only allowed, but encouraged.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 01:06:18 AM by who149 »

Offline NicciKotor

Re: Kill la Kill Inspired Small Group game! (Pathfinder)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 12:41:56 AM »
Bunnygirl Ninja it is then!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

You can tell that she is a ninja because of the scarf. Only proper and respected ninjas wear scarfs.

Offline Sinestra

• Fiery Unique Captive Kajira. Malevolent Evil.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • "...Scaroused is the word you're looking for."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 02:13:17 AM »
I just finished watching Kill la Kill a week ago, and all I can say is YES PLEASE THANK YOU.

Will make a character ASAP. :)

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 03:15:22 AM »
Ok, so quick question(s)...

The 8 levels we have in a class... does that mean those levels are basically granted by our Outfits/Godrobes etc? Or were we level 8s before on a dungeon-run?

Also, more a suggestion than a question... and maybe this is something you already intended... will the outfits have Intelligences? And if so, should we make these things as Intelligent magical items or will that happen in-game?

And secondly prior to lastly, where are starting, per say? Or will we start as our regular selves, do a little pre-outfit-obtaining RP, and then get the outfits? I kind of thing that level of RPing would be something interesting instead of just starting with the outfits. I'm not saying do an adventure per say, but say start the game as we're halfway through a dungeon etc or something like that?

Might be interesting that we all start as "Level 1s" who've just started adventuring and we find the outfits.

Offline Faeli

• Warning! Does not submit, keep on a short leash
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Nothing is more unbearable than boredom.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 03:51:53 AM »
I haven't ever watched kill la kill... but I do love me some Pathfinder games!

*waves a little flag with "yay" written on it!*

Character?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 04:17:53 AM by Faeli »

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 04:48:05 AM »
She absolutely looks like she would be at home in Kill la Kill...

While I'm sure you could look at Wikipedia or Youtube for Kill la Kill stuff and you'll find a... lot. Millions of videos... the basic premise is...

The world's largest clothing company (70-90% market share of all clothing) has secretly discovered something called "Life Fibers", a strange thread-like substance that, when infused into clothing, has supernatural-like effects on the wearer, bolstering their personalities and making them manifest special abilities related to what they're most passionate about (in addition to incredible durability). However, the more of an outfit that is made of "Life Fibers", the more unstable the person wearing it becomes... anything more than 30% of the outfit and the average person loses their minds and goes on a rampage unless someone stops them. However the higher % of an outfit made of the stuff, the more powerful the abilities and manifestations become.

However, in order to... 'test'... the abilities to their fullest, the daughter of the company's CEO, takes over a mountain-top high school in Honnoji, Japan, where she reigns as an Empress amongst the student body as she bestows her fellow students with Life Fiber school uniforms based on their academic and school-club performances as well as their loyalty to her. The school becomes a military-like dictatorship, with supernatural students abusing those lesser than them. The uniforms, given "Star" ratings 1, 2 or 3 (representing the x10% of Life Fibers) create a hierarchy within the school that dictates social and financial standing for the student's families. Students deemed unworthy for these special uniforms are called "No Star" students and live in slums...

Throw into this mix a transfer student wielding what appears to be a sword made out of one-half a pair of giant scissors. She's come to Honnoji academy in search of information regarding her father's murder and immediately single's out the Student-Empress as someone who might know something. An impressive fighter with almost unlimited tenacity, the transfer student must wage a war against the Student-Empress and those loyal to her, all the while maintaining her education, friendships and mastering a strange power that nearly falls right into her lap, but is unable to escape from.

The whole show is a parody of the Genre, with some subtle and some intense commentary on society as a whole, let alone anime. Tropes fill the entire anime, making fun of them, and at times succumbing to them itself. Embaressment, pride, desires, revenge, and control are central themes with the occasional bondage reference. To my knowledge it's the only anime that has both men and women do the whole "Magical Girl Transformation Scene" on screen repeatedly. I really enjoyed the anime, and if you can handle it's genre and style, I recommend it.

And for anything really more, feel free to look over some trailers online etc. :)

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 05:22:22 AM »
Chaos? Rampages? Well then...

I think maybe something a little darker? I kind of imagine the claws of her top move, squeeze and pierce down slightly during heated combats or just outright grope her at inopportune times. She herself isn't THAT dark or evil, but the outfit is... so there's a dichotomy there. :) Her suit's the monster... although she might well follow it.

Character?

Class wise, still a little up in the air... if we're really leaning to a sort of "Go wild, be chaotic" etc, an Anti-Paladin or something evil-y might not be out of place. I much prefer Ms. Student Council President anyway. ;)

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 07:17:14 AM »
When I said "Inspired" I mostly meant that it revolved around wearing outfits that made the wearer insanely powerful, and typically be lewd.

The setting...will mostly be of typical pathfinder afair... I'm sorry for that confusion. I did think of having the school setting but after a bit of discussion with a friend, it wouldn't have worked as well. Again. Sorry for the confusion! ^^;;; That would be my fault! (maybe I should change the name?)

Anyway, yeah. It'll mostly be of your typical party afair, as I do agree sticking to a single setting wouldn't be that great.
Go down to down, and let the newfound power go to your head sort of deal!

And yeah, the suit levels come from your suit for the most part (Basically your characters without it are level 1). I'm still sorta on the fence about having the suit with a full consciousness, so that can go either way. I am perfectly fine that the suit may to some level has desires that seem to go into the mind of the wearer. I am very much looking for something along the lines of a "Evil adventuring party" style game (Or at least high hedonist).

HOWEVER! Your outfits all look fantastic! And yeah, I do hope you'd still be interested even after all i've told you. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 07:19:30 AM by who149 »

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 07:21:37 AM »
No no, I meant she was my favorite character from the show... Satsuki.

Well if this is going to be evil / morally-open kind of a party... I think my character would very likely be just a big of a monster as her outfit is. :) I'll come up with a sheet today or tomorrow...

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2014, 07:35:53 AM »
ooh! Okay ^^ Then perfect! Welcome aboard!

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Jewel of her Soul -- Neko's Catnip -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2014, 08:32:01 AM »
oooh, this would be great.  :)  Do you have room for one more? 

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2014, 08:33:41 AM »
looks like it. Feel free to put in a character

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Jewel of her Soul -- Neko's Catnip -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2014, 09:00:03 AM »
Meep! 

Sinestra is playing The Maiden with the Mirthless Smile?  Using a whip?  Exactly how evil do you want us? 

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2014, 10:21:56 AM »
No no, I meant she was my favorite character from the show... Satsuki.

Well if this is going to be evil / morally-open kind of a party... I think my character would very likely be just a big of a monster as her outfit is. :) I'll come up with a sheet today or tomorrow...

I figured that we were more along the lines of a gang of street punk girls that stumble onto these outfits and proceed to use them for our personal benefit. Not necessarily evil, just doing basic things like robbing rich assholes, kidnapping and raping girls for our personal amusement, teasing boys with our powers, messing with local law enforcement, and other fun mayhem.

Also, it would make sense that the lewd enchanter that we stumble into his lab would create outfits that encompass the standard range of kinky outfits for girls to wear. I have the bunnysuit covered, but there is still nurse, maid, dominatrix, catsuit, belly dancer, harem slavegirl, and bdsm slavegirl.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2014, 10:48:50 AM »
Azame, Level 8 Human Ninja with Godrobe Kazikarinku

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=13627

« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 07:39:35 PM by NicciKotor »

Offline Faeli

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2014, 11:36:18 AM »
Hrmmm... it looks like both Sine and I are psudo-dominatrix-y characters.  Sin, think we could tie our backstories together?  I think it would be better for party dynamics if we weren't competing to be the most badass in the party.  I'm quite willing to have my character be slightly afraid of yours and therefore obedient, but it is up to you :)

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2014, 12:13:49 PM »
It would be rather tedious to have two dominatrix in the party out of four girls. So the two of you will have to mud wrestle it out for the amusement of the peasants over who gets the title.

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2014, 06:41:54 PM »
*waves* 

Anyone else k now what class they're interested in? 

Groups this size kinda need to make sure they have all their bases covered. 

My rolls:  17, 16, 16, 14, 15, 8

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2014, 08:23:57 PM »
Hrmmm... it looks like both Sine and I are psudo-dominatrix-y characters.  Sin, think we could tie our backstories together?  I think it would be better for party dynamics if we weren't competing to be the most badass in the party.  I'm quite willing to have my character be slightly afraid of yours and therefore obedient, but it is up to you :)

They could be sisters, mine being the older-sister...

They could just be good friends from before the falling-into-mage-lab and that carries over...

Really any kind of thing, I'm good with.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2014, 10:45:57 PM »
*waves* 

Anyone else k now what class they're interested in? 

Groups this size kinda need to make sure they have all their bases covered. 

My rolls:  17, 16, 16, 14, 15, 8

I was thinking heavy armor-type class... Anti-Paladin is we REALLY wanna go evil, or maybe just a Fighter or something similar. Something which can be at the front line and take damage while dishing some out.

OH! That's a good question... the actual "Armor" of these outfits... I'm assuming we can just take whatever armor we want, technically? I mean, say I wanted Full Plate, I imagine that despite being "Full Plate" the outfit is still embarrassingly uncovering? And if so, I imagine we still take all the mechanics of the armor into play... cost, armor check penalty etc etc?

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2014, 10:52:09 PM »
Of course! The outfits are basically simulations of any thing you can put on your body! Say you want a Belt of Giant Strength? Well. For the cost of it, you can put the effect on your outfit. So if you want Magic full plate armor, then your skimpy barely covering cloth outfit will offer the same defense! (and hindrance too keep with balance. So Max Dex Bonus still applies)

The outfits are also self cleaning, and even keep the wearer nice and clean themselves. And rather then blood, the outfits are powered via sexual intercourse! Just to keep things lewd.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2014, 11:04:22 PM »
I really don't think you needed to say they were powered by sex... I'm PRETTY sure this group will have no problems at all maintaining a high amount of activity. Lol

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2014, 11:06:13 PM »
OH! Allowable sources!

I'm assuming anything non-third party?

Book of Erotic Fantasy from 3.5 edition for anything naughty?

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2014, 11:07:30 PM »
But it would give us a healthy motivation to keep it up into more and more heightened levels of debauchery. The godrobes can be powered and sustained by sexual activity, and if we don't keep it up our powers can diminish. No more ki powers or spells or losing your BAB if we don't get a daily orgy going on. It would also be the only way to recharge spells and ki and what not, via sexual satisfaction.

Offline Faeli

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2014, 11:09:43 PM »
They could be sisters, mine being the older-sister...

They could just be good friends from before the falling-into-mage-lab and that carries over...

Really any kind of thing, I'm good with.

Well, seeing as we're all bi, I'd rather not us be sisters (since incest may not be everyone's cup of tea) but we could certainly be prior associates.  If you are going Anti-Paladin, I can probably end up as a dark Cleric of some sort... possibly of some God you acknowledge but don't directly follow?

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2014, 11:13:16 PM »
True. Just thought that was an intresting detail that may add some urgency and drive to power hungry characters. Not having sex in 24 hours means it turns useless. Basically you lose access to class features and Base Attack. Though, yeah, I highly doubt that's gonna be an issue.

Oh! And it doesn't work with other suit wearers, nor does it work by yourself. Meaning you'll have to seduce or kidnap for your prey too keep your armor working.  (But your completely free to sex each other up of course)

And I personally wouldn't mind the whole sister thing if you wanted to push that. But yeah, it would have to be a full party consensus for that to work.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2014, 11:15:16 PM »
Ah, well I have no problem with it... if you don't, of course. That being said, I'm thinking Anti-Paladin, yah. I'll likely get a different picture (I think I found something but I'm going to need to find the right ENB to capture a good screenshot of it). Cleric will work, if that's a class you're thinking of. My anti-paladin will likely be more of a Lawful Evil anti-paladin who follows a code more-so than a deity... so it could be that your deity lines up with my character's code or philosophy. Although since we're level 1s outside of the Godrobes (if we're calling them that, which I'm ok with), then we can't really be highly experienced with each other before meeting up, going on the adventure and finding our robes.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2014, 11:20:39 PM »
Might I ask for that time limit to be longer than 24 hours? I mean... just logistically speaking. Sometimes it'll be hard to find someone to seduce in the middle of an adventure. If we could do it with each other, then easy, wouldn't be an issue.

I mean, it's either extending that time, or we all have to carry around a slave or minion who's sole purpose is to be a boytoy. Although...

MAYBE... if the group's consensus is ok with it... I could have my character be a Slaver. She would travel around, "acquiring" and then selling slaves in black markets and the like. It could be anything from rare monsters to rare people... ("Ohhh, you're a drow priestess from the Underdark... come'ere! People will pay me good money for you!") and that way, we should, give or take, have a constantly rotating stable of slaves we can use to sate ourselves, that way we don't just have fuck buddies and boy toys tagging along who get murdered by the next monster... a few slaves get murdered? Capture a few more...

(Also, that question about Allowable sources for stuff? :) )

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2014, 11:25:48 PM »
Might I ask for that time limit to be longer than 24 hours? I mean... just logistically speaking. Sometimes it'll be hard to find someone to seduce in the middle of an adventure. If we could do it with each other, then easy, wouldn't be an issue.

That is what having a harem of slavegirls is for. And being able to recharge off of each other would be rather lame. The 24 hour recharge is what you get for normal ki and spell restoration time tables.

Also nothing wrong with being a slaver since that can get us the big bucks right quickly, especially with our new abilities and girly awesome. Also losing fuckpets to monsters would be highly unlikely unless they were really sneaky and surprised us in the middle of a orgy. Otherwise the four of us can secure our stock of fuckpets with a wagon or something before checking out a ruined temple or some such nonsense.

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2014, 11:28:51 PM »
Nah, we can say you all were in a gang together or something.  Level 1 is weird because it represents years of knowledge, which is always overshadowed by an additional 10 or so levels in a few weeks of dungeon crawling. Anyway, to make it simple you all knew each other when you found the abandoned lab with the suits, which are naturally attached to you. I began thinking whether or not they should be latch themselves on and be stuck or not. But I can't think of honestly when you'll take them off, so I don't think that's really an important distinction.

I'm willing to up the time to 3 days. And I'd be okay with the whole slaver thing, sort of be like a profession on the side.

Also, basically any book is A-okay as a source. I'm not too found of Psionics though, so no to that. Anything offically by Pazio otherwise is okay. 3rd party stuff should be cleared by me though, as some of its pretty fishy, but I'd probably allow most of it.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2014, 11:50:05 PM »
3 days sounds good... means we can get trapped somewhere for an evening and not suddenly become level 1s... give us some time to get out and capture some slaves.

And hey, I'd like some Slaveboys too, alright... so it's not JUST slavegirls we'll be keeping. ;)

Alright, I think I'll focus on the Slaver bit as much as possible... Leadership type things, intimidation etc. Frees up everyone else from that.

I'll look into a vehicle of some sort to help our... "Mobile Business Venture". Would be good to eventually get a few guards and what not to guard the slaves while we're either dungeon-delving or city-rampaging.

Character wise... I'm thinking an Angel-Blooded Aasimar Antipaladin (or fighter). I'm looking into getting her to wield a giant weapon of some kind. I know it's a bit cliche, but I would think wielding a giant sword as part of the Godrobe would just be terror-inducing. For character gen I'll be using http://www.d20pfsrd.com for most things I'd imagine.

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2014, 11:56:46 PM »
Yeah. And anytime you have sex with anybody that isn't one of you four, its considered an extended rest for the purpose of spell recharge and such. So its even more useful to keep them around. So slave keeping would really be in your best interest!

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2014, 12:00:05 AM »

And hey, I'd like some Slaveboys too, alright... so it's not JUST slavegirls we'll be keeping. ;)

I plan on RPing my girl as a lesbian and going with it. So any slaveboys that look at me wrong is getting stabbed in the neck. All the while taking all of the slavegirls for myself and training them to be proper fuckpets for girls. Which would only increase their price for female buyers.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2014, 12:03:53 AM »
Just don't stab the expensive boys... there's a big market out there for giant muscle bound labourer, but yes, don't take all the slavegirls for yourself... I think I might object to that. :)

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2014, 12:15:18 AM »
I am using my new godrobe powers to transform as many girls as possible into bisexuals/lesbians. A bunny ninja needs a goal in life, and this is it bitches! *Whippa snap!*

Offline Faeli

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2014, 12:16:29 AM »
All the while taking all of the slavegirls for myself

Hey!  No taking all of them!  I don't want my big sis only having me as an outlet for her female desires :P

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2014, 12:20:34 AM »
Hrmm... I'm at an impasse. I get to choose a Fiendish Companion or Fiendish Weapon, basicly. Either I get to enhance my weapon by like... +2-3 or...

I start off with a Nightmare as a mount until level 9... at which point I can swap him out for a Succubus. She could be our Overseer for purposes of the "Business", can easily keep them all in line, AND is probably the best girltoy in the entire planar universe. She'd also be control by "me", technically, so easy enough to ensure that if my character is all brooding or not interested in sex that absolute moment (she might be busy torturing some noble for information), I just post for the succubus.

That's still waiting till level 9 though.

I'm thinking going the Fiendish Companion is the best idea.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2014, 12:22:18 AM »
Hey!  No taking all of them!  I don't want my big sis only having me as an outlet for her female desires :P

Lol, sounds like our dear GM, myself and youself don't mind the Sister-thing. Is there anyone else this would bother or reduce their enjoyment to have around? I mean, it's not like we're going to be playing up this to be a "Family" game or anything. Lol!

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2014, 12:28:18 AM »
And already inner group turmoil  grows as we see the fight over what to do with the poor slaves. This is looking good already! I do love slight inner group turmoil as it makes for interesting interaction to say the least.

And question, I'd be careful of trusting a succubus with a pin full of slaves.  That's like letting a wolf guard the sheep pin. Doesn't matter how much you train that wolf, its gonna get hungry and you'll be down a few sheep.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2014, 12:31:58 AM »
And if the Succubus wears out her welcome... at level 11 I can swap her out for a Fiendish Tyrannosaurus Rex... they're so cute, I almost just HAVE to have one.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2014, 12:33:19 AM »
And already inner group turmoil  grows as we see the fight over what to do with the poor slaves. This is looking good already! I do love slight inner group turmoil as it makes for interesting interaction to say the least.

And question, I'd be careful of trusting a succubus with a pin full of slaves.  That's like letting a wolf guard the sheep pin. Doesn't matter how much you train that wolf, its gonna get hungry and you'll be down a few sheep.

Hey, a girl has to eat, she has to eat. That being said, she IS a class feature and is under my control... but we could have her keep a personal 'stock' of slaves for her own enjoyment.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2014, 12:36:02 AM »
Just remember that in order to get the best slaves we need to non-lethal take down any mid level sexy minions or bosses we happen to come across. Won't do us any good if they are killed. Capturing and enslaving some high level priestess and corrupting her into a fuckpet is a very worthy cause, and maybe not even worth selling.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2014, 12:41:54 AM »
Well, I mean... if we get an offer of like... 100,000gp for someone... I think we take it. Lol

But yes, barring special circumstances, or our pens are just too full, then absolutely, keep them around. This actually could be a really fun kind of mini-game, managing a stable of slaves, the economics of running the business (as a completely background activity if need be). Or, of course, we could specialize in that...

"Hey... this bard in the tavern we stayed at last night... he said there was this half-dragon girl a few towns over... we don't have one of those yet. We should go... talk to her."

Offline Faeli

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2014, 12:46:45 AM »
Slight update, I am thinking of going into inquisitor.  And if we rough up the girls a bit much, that isn't anything a little healing won't fix :)

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2014, 01:04:50 AM »
Ack!  lol  And I had a fun wilder coming along too! 

^_^;; 

Okay, Sorceress/Dragon Shaman in the works. 

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2014, 01:07:02 AM »
Alright that means we have...

Aasimar / Anti-Paladin
Human / Ninja
? / Inquisitor
? / Sorceress Dragon Shaman

Unless we all wanted to go with the same race... which, I mean, I could see... though I am partial to the whole "Fallen Angel" theme in Anti-Paladins.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 01:10:17 AM by Sinestra »

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2014, 01:10:04 AM »
Alright that means we have...

Assimar / Anti-Paladin
Human / Ninja
? / Inquisitor
? / Sorceress Dragon Shaman

Unless we all wanted to go with the same race... which, I mean, I could see... though I am partial to the whole "Fallen Angel" theme in Anti-Paladins.

Which is a bit cliche and not themed for this game. We all still need embarrassing godrobes to wear.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2014, 01:11:38 AM »
True... I guess I'll have to talk to Faeli about race, since it looks like, objections pending, we'll be sisters... Aasimar might still be good but, plenty of options out there.

For my Godrobe I was thinking more of it being the empowering Anti-Paladin, where as the character herself will likely be a sadistic obsessive fighter-type before getting the robe.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 01:15:17 AM by Sinestra »

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2014, 01:27:56 AM »
It just looks like,to me, that you are doing this character backwards. The focus is on the godrobes first, so you should find a suitably embarrassing naughty outfit on a character and then build a personality and class around her.

That's how I do it, but to each their own.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2014, 03:20:06 AM »
After browsing through the magic items list at length, I found the "big component" of my Godrobe, and I think it should make for an interesting... mechanic. :)

That being said, I've found a few minor items which are fairly flavorful to the idea of an Anti Paladin... Grim Lantern for one, seems perfect.

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2014, 03:32:43 AM »

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2014, 03:35:00 AM »

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2014, 04:03:27 AM »
Pants!? What is this, the Vatican!?

LOL

Comments on that location aside, the outfits are supposed to be "Embarrassing" in that regard. I mean really you can say that the picture resembles what it looks like, but that the half-shirt rides a little higher exposing the underside of her breasts or whatever. Every person's definition of Embarrassing is different, of course, so really, choose whatever you like so long as it's eye catching and can be described in the usual Kill la Kill fashion.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2014, 04:05:51 AM »
GM question!

I'm assuming as we adventure and grow more powerful we'll be able to upgrade our Godrobes? By say... sacrificing gold and goods equal to some formula of Magic Item Market-Price or what not?

Because I'm thinking in this Godrobe of mine, I'll have a few "Lesser" abilities and a single big one... the big one will kind of 'define' the Godrobe, and the smaller ones can grow bigger over time... like taking a Lesser version of an Ioun Stone, but over time putting money into it so that it can eventually become the full version... or even adding new abilities over time?

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2014, 07:33:24 AM »
Proposed idea, see what everyone thinks. Every time you earn experience, you also earn "Godrobe exp" at half the  rate. Earn 1000 EXP? 500 Godrobe exp.  It works like wealth, but can only be used on your godrobes. Though once spent their gone.

You can sacrifice (Sell) some abilities to gain half the cost. Although, in a "rest and meditate on what you learned" Sort of fashion, all purchases/suit-powerups must be done during an orgy.

That's my proposed idea anyway.

And muse: Yeah, that suit isn't skimpy at all. Should at least have some sort of skirt or lingeri. Maybe someone in a maid outfit? Tiny bikini? Something that is horribly ineffiecent to battle in every way, despite it being ironically awesome in battle.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 07:35:13 AM by who149 »

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2014, 08:15:06 AM »
Alright, assuming we're on the "Medium" XP track...

That means that by level

8-9: 24,000xp / 12,000 Godrobe XP/GP.
9-10: 30,000xp / 15,000gp
10-11: 50,000xp / 25,000gp
11-12: 65,000xp / 32,500gp

Which means in the next 4 levels we'll get 84,000gp worth of Godrobe upgrades. These would be, in addition, I would imagine, to other equipment we obtain, of course...

I could go along with that if (and of course I'd love to hear what other people thing), say, when we actually level up, we could choose a single magical item we've obtained and, at some cost you determine, meld it's abilities into the Godrobe. I say this because, inevitably, as we adventure we're going to find or create magic items we end up really liking for one reason or another, and we'd really like to have them in the Godrobe instead of lugging them around.

I also bring this up because, I would imagine, that the Godrobe takes up most, if not all, "Slots" on our characters... I mean, by appearances just from the show, it summons a pair of boots and gloves and at times head-decorations etc... I would imagine a Godrobe would resist us wearing normal magic items. Allowing us to absorb items into the Godrobe as well as customize it with the XP-Gold thing, would make them customizable and scalable without losing out on the awesome magic items we find as we adventure.

Either that or some kind of 1 Godrobe XP/GP per 10gp we sacrifice during some carnal ritual or something. (aka, we sell a whole bunch of slaves and we make 400,000gp... split amongst the group of 4 of us, that would be 10,000 Godrobe XP/GP. Another idea. It would basicly mean that we'd be selling off most things we loot, all for the furthering of our Godrobes, since if we can't wear the magic gear we find for the most part, we'll be selling them (or somehow ritually sacrificing them for gold)... and we'll grow more and more obsessed with pillaging and looting for our Godrobes... just thoughts. Lol
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 08:19:21 AM by Sinestra »

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2014, 08:24:27 AM »
Side note, I've spent a chunk of my "Everything Else" money on a huge-sized wagon, 2 heavy horses to pull it, some heavy duty sized cages, collars, manacles, fetters, chains and locks etc for the "Business" side of things... basically enough to bind 10 people, and enough space to securely hold 16 medium sized, 4 large sized etc. If we want to 'expand' things beyond that size, we'll either need other people to take wagons and cages and things, or, I can acquire them as we adventure.

Also sidenote, my Godrobe's name is (tentatively) Muteki. :)

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2014, 01:47:19 PM »
And muse: Yeah, that suit isn't skimpy at all. Should at least have some sort of skirt or lingeri. Maybe someone in a maid outfit? Tiny bikini? Something that is horribly ineffiecent to battle in every way, despite it being ironically awesome in battle.

Sadness.  I really wanted ot use that pic. 

Okay, I'll try and find another and see if it still fits.  :) 

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2014, 04:11:50 PM »

Arindalise "Rindi" Moondark

Red Dragon Disciple and collector of slave girls.  :) 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e5KRyYqaxkECPyYBg7-Ij0mebaq00bC564akcfYLa_U/edit

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2014, 04:27:54 PM »
Catgirl in a slave leia type attire? Call me sold!

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2014, 04:36:25 PM »
Lol, you know if someone was going to play the Heavy-armor Frontline-tank role, I was going to do a catgirl (catfolk race) rogue. Lol :)

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2014, 04:42:59 PM »
Catgirl in a slave leia type attire? Call me sold!

Actually she is a half-elf, the ears and tail are part of the godrobe.

Muse just wants to play a half elf really badly, even after I showed him dozens of sexy slave girl leia costume pics. Oh well. At least we have a suitably kinky godrobe to add to my bunnysuit godrobe. Yay!

Still needs a bitchin' name, however.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2014, 05:02:31 PM »
Actually she is a half-elf, the ears and tail are part of the godrobe.

Muse just wants to play a half elf really badly, even after I showed him dozens of sexy slave girl leia costume pics. Oh well. At least we have a suitably kinky godrobe to add to my bunnysuit godrobe. Yay!

Still needs a bitchin' name, however.

So we have a Bunny Girl, a Cat Girl, a Demon-ish Girl (myself) and... I don't think I've seen a picture of Faeli's Godrobe yet.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2014, 05:05:53 PM »
So we have a Bunny Girl, a Cat Girl, a Demon-ish Girl (myself) and... I don't think I've seen a picture of Faeli's Godrobe yet.

Your girl doesn't seem to have the right style of godrobe to make it theme consistent. You look more evil than kinky.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2014, 05:30:08 PM »
Your girl doesn't seem to have the right style of godrobe to make it theme consistent. You look more evil than kinky.

Well... Anti-Paladin. And it has to explain her high Intimidate score one way or another.

That being said, I was going to try and get a good screenshot of the "Lady Death" armor from my modded skyrim game... I think I could probably get something more 'kinky' looking but I think looking a bit more 'evil' is ok. If I could find more picture with that sort of "Skeletal/Demon Hand/Claw Bra" style that looked as good as that picture or something like...

This

« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 05:34:15 PM by Sinestra »

Offline Faeli

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2014, 05:58:45 PM »
Silly Sis, this is my char :P

I haven't ever watched kill la kill... but I do love me some Pathfinder games!

*waves a little flag with "yay" written on it!*

Character?

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2014, 06:01:23 PM »
I could do something cliche I guess and just do a breastplate with underbust showing.
Like this

I guess you could go kind of "Minimalist"
Like this

If I was doing a barbarian I'd probably be using this outfit...
Like this

Or maybe some kind of dragon-girl godrobe...
Like this

...ok I'm just throwing out images at this point, I'll stop. Lol

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2014, 06:07:23 PM »
Silly Sis, this is my char :P

Right, yes, Sorceress Hunters! I had forgotten to send you this. :)

Offline Faeli

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2014, 06:13:33 PM »
So Sine and I had been talking a bit in PM (well, okay, one PM, but we're super-efficient, alright?)

Our specific relationship is more-or-less defined.  One possible entry point for the other two of you is that Sine tends to use me to fulfill her ends.  It could possibly happen that, at some point, you two came across a bound and gagged woman in a secluded area and, when your first impulse -wasn't- to help her out of her plight, you passed Sine's little test and became part of the group.

Do be aware that I am generally only mollestable "against my will" when Sine says so (ooh, alliteration!)  Typically no one abuses her sister/friend but her!

Speaking of which,we STILL haven't heard back from you guys if you are okay with us being Sisters so... yeah... we sort of need to know that.  Quit slacking :P

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2014, 06:18:17 PM »
Yes with the sisters but still needs more kinky to it.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2014, 06:53:39 PM »
More kinky?

I spent about 500gp on BDSM gear, tools and the like... but I still have some money left. I think my dear sister could use a humiliating collar that I lock around her neck when she's being especially... bratty. :)

Such a shame any of the good magical collars are hugely expensive. :(

I guess you'll just have to do with a masterwork collar, masterwork armbinder and maybe a masterwork ball-gag... parading you through town with those accessories on should draw plenty of... admirers to start our little slaving business...

I think something like...
This

OH! I should TOTALLY get some Pony Gear. :) Fuck I'm going to be poor...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 07:04:21 PM by Sinestra »

Offline Faeli

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2014, 06:57:53 PM »
I spent about 500gp on BDSM gear, tools and the like... but I still have some money left. I think my dear sister could use a humiliating collar that I lock around her neck when she's being especially... bratty. :)
Why do I have the feeling that I'm going to be the worst dominatrix ever?  :P

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2014, 07:06:44 PM »

If you weren't such a bratty sister, complaining all the time and tripping in those thigh-high hoof-boots I had made for you in the last town, I would take that stuff off, but you just keep tripping! You're embarrassing me! Now come on, we're late for the slave auction. *leash tug*

Offline Faeli

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2014, 07:16:51 PM »
If you weren't such a bratty sister, complaining all the time and tripping in those thigh-high hoof-boots I had made for you in the last town, I would take that stuff off, but you just keep tripping! You're embarrassing me! Now come on, we're late for the slave auction. *leash tug*

GWAH!  But... but... I'm supposed to be on the collecting side of the business!  I really fail to see how this is supposed to help me be sneakier...

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2014, 07:27:06 PM »
GWAH!  But... but... I'm supposed to be on the collecting side of the business!  I really fail to see how this is supposed to help me be sneakier...

A succubus and an Erinyes are some of the most silent and stealthful of the infernal realms... and guess what they have for feet. If you want to impress that patron of yours, you're going to need to step this up. Now hurry up! If I have to get the crop again, I might just sell you at this auction and leave you in the care of some fat dirty nobleman for a few hours before I kill him and take all his new slaves for our collection... *TUG*

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2014, 07:28:50 PM »

Might as well make her the bitch of the group and a play thing for everyone. Especially if she is going divine something.

Give her a proper gimpsuit godrobe to round it all out.

Also here are some ladies with suitable godrobes:

« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2014, 07:32:22 PM »
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=208071.0

The OOC and Character Sheet thread!

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2014, 07:34:33 PM »
For all that I joke, I wouldn't want to even suggest she change her character... And really, playing the part of the bratty bitch-slave is usually my thing, I've just been on a switch-stretch for awhile.

So yes, I don't think id ask her to change her character like that... I think we're a kinky crew as it stands lol. If we absolutely needed a submissive in our team, I'd probably make one.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2014, 07:35:20 PM »
We might as well go with ponygirl for Faeli and her godrobe. That would be well within the theme of a gang of girls wearing kinky outfits, and when we are not in combat she can pull the cart for us!

Offline Faeli

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2014, 07:37:13 PM »
Yeah... while I am most certainly a switch, I need my character to have teeth and be more than just scenery.  I am sure Sine will have undue amounts of fun with me, but I won't actually make the jump to full on submissive.

After all, how boring would it be if she just allowed herself to be dominated?  :P

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2014, 07:38:39 PM »
Yeah... while I am most certainly a switch, I need my character to have teeth and be more than just scenery.  I am sure Sine will have undue amounts of fun with me, but I won't actually make the jump to full on submissive.

After all, how boring would it be if she just allowed herself to be dominated?  :P

Which is why you could be in charge of training any slave girls we catch into ponygirls, since you are already so good at it. Being one yourself.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2014, 07:39:37 PM »
Lol, I think we can have some npcs drafted to be pony girls and boys to pull carts if we get a bit more prestige. But! I think we should move this to the OOC thread :)

« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2014, 07:40:02 PM »
Before I start the IC, dark forces have suggested the concept of suit specific powers. Something slightly useful in combat but kink specific, would this be something everyone would be interested in?

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2014, 07:44:07 PM »
Suit/Kink specific powers... I could go for that. Ideas?

« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2014, 07:54:11 PM »
Well. Dominatrix like outfit could have a free "Suggestion" spell usable a certain number of times a day. Or perhaps Sadism style, which could give you bonus's to damage. Or even better, a bonus too non-lethal damage too make it easier too capture slaves.

Sadism would actually give you bonus's too being hurt.

Maybe free Whip Mastery.

Using Accesories on your clothes as items, such as chains and collars.

Things like that.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2014, 07:56:53 PM »
That gives me an idea, but I have to get to my home computer to copy pasts, but yes, idea coming. :)

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2014, 08:03:30 PM »
My idea was to use my scarf as a ninja trick. Where I could lash out with it and use is as a entanglement. Which is useful both for combat and kinky situations, using the scarf to tie down naughty slave girls and enjoy them more thoroughly. Spending one ki point to basically get a temporary rope of entanglement.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/r-z/rope-of-entanglement

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2014, 12:43:38 AM »
Well, the thing I thought would be cool... turns out would be more of a hassle than benefit.

Armor of the Dread Emperor: This suit of +1 full plate
has four 5-foot chains connected to it at the waist. Each
chain has a ring manacle sized to fit around a humanoid
neck. If people are placed in these manacles by either the
armor’s wearer or his minions, the armor is ready to display
its true power. Whenever the wearer takes damage, the captives
held by the chains take half the damage themselves. If
the chains hold more than one person, divide the half
damage among all of them. Operating in this armor with
chains attached to other people is difficult. The wearer takes
an additional –5 armor check penalty unless the victims are
somehow magically subdued or controlled, such as by stupor
or dominate person. If the captives are children, the additional
armor check penalty is only –2. If the captives are subdued
or controlled children, there is no additional armor check
penalty.
Caster Level: 8th; Prerequisites: Craft Magic Arms and
Armor, shield other; Market Price: 14,650 gp.

Since I'm assuming all of us have a zero-tolerance policy for involving children in our little fun on this site, that last half is null and void considering what we're doing with this game... and lacking the ability to magically control or subdue people, the armor would basically be an additional -5 ACP and accomplish very little, since the only people who would be worth it to place in the armor's chains are too tough to just drag around... and if you did put a few commoners in there, once they die, you'll now lugging around a bunch of commoners on chains as huge burdens. And while yes, with my character's strength, I doubt it'll be a problem to have a few commoners attached, it just seems a bit silly.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2014, 01:28:16 AM »
Yeah that sounds like a huge hassle.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2014, 02:52:57 AM »
But, I'm totally up for going with other abilities...

I kind of already programmed this into Godrobe, there's a ability on the Jugg Pauldrons that basically once I start hitting and causing pain, I get bonuses (triggerable a few times a day) to give more and more bonuses.

Three times per day, as an immediate action after the pauldrons’ wearer kills an opponent, the wearer gains the benefit of the deadly juggernaut spell for 1 minute.

DESCRIPTION
With every enemy life you take, you become increasingly dangerous and difficult to stop. During the duration of the spell, you gain a cumulative +1 luck bonus on melee attack rolls, melee weapon damage rolls, Strength checks, and Strength-based skill checks as well as DR 2/— each time you reduce a qualifying opponent to 0 or few hit points (maximum +5 bonus and DR 10/—) with a melee attack. A qualifying opponent has a number of Hit Dice equal to or greater than your Hit Dice –4.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 03:56:31 AM by Sinestra »

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2014, 03:34:14 PM »
How about this?

Marie, Level 8 Human Ponygirl Monk with Godrobe Shadowfax

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=13637

The godrobe permanently seals my arms and voice with the binders and bit gag, so I am very much gimped as I've nerfed my escape artist, perception, and stealth. My CMD is still high as holy hell thanks to being monk, but once I am caught I only have a escape artist check of +4.

I can do forced marches easily, so strapping me to the cart and whipping my butt to trot faster is entirely doable.

I also have shackles of compliance in my godrobe, so anyone that holds the riding crop gets the abilities associated with that item. Something for you three to fight over to control me. Maybe have who buff the command ability to make it more powerful against me.

I can get a +42 to jump with ki power.

I have greater sunder with monk powers on adamantine horse shoes. Something around +20 to sunder and 2d6+13 damage . Four times a round, five if I use ki power.

I still need to think up something lewd for the godrobes super ability...

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2014, 03:45:27 PM »
One of you needs to get a lot of ranks in ride and buy a light chariot to use with me.

Offline Faeli

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2014, 03:59:05 PM »
I thought this game was about trying to capture slaves?  Maybe I'm confused, but a lot of that stuff seems like it will take the focus away from our in-game objective and also interfere with your ability to do a lot of things...

Maybe I should go watch Kill la kill, because I am all sorts of quizzical now.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2014, 04:03:41 PM »
I thought this game was about trying to capture slaves?  Maybe I'm confused, but a lot of that stuff seems like it will take the focus away from our in-game objective and also interfere with your ability to do a lot of things...

Hey someone needs to pull the cart filled with slaves, and when we are out capturing them I can join in on the fight easily. It wouldn't be all that much fun if we were all dominatrix, with others in the party following along out of magical coercion or lewdness.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2014, 04:22:58 PM »
Maybe a nice buff to shackles of compliance would be to change the command three times per day to greater command 3/day. With a DC 25 will check I can make that save with a 14 or higher on the d20, which is fair enough.

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2014, 05:25:26 PM »

To clarify, the only thing this even has to do with the show at this point is powers that come from outfits that are lewd. Everything else is sort of its own thing. Though the show is good, and I recommend watching it out of enjoyment. And the capturing slaves was y'all idea honestly. The object of the game is to have fun, and some people have different ways of doing that.

Anyway, that power is good if you'd like it. THe whole Godrobe power is optional if you can't think of one. It mostly was a suggestion. And Nicci, maybe your power is that you'd literally count as a mount for mounted combat?

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2014, 05:55:09 PM »
That would look awkward for someone to ride me directly, hence the chariot.

I did get immoveable reigns added to my godrobe that you all can enjoy. They are attached to my nipple tassels and if you are holding onto them while saying the secret word, they will seize up just like the immoveable rod does.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:16:53 PM by NicciKotor »

« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2014, 06:27:21 PM »
Alright. Official ability for Nicci.

Herding: With extreme focus and Will, at the cost of 6 Ki Points. You forcibally change one subject into your image. Growing taller, and more muscular at the cost of their intellegence (+4 STR and CON, INT changes to 3), the subject transforms into a ponybreed, classifying as an Animal for the sake of Handle Animal. You also gain a +10 Handle Animal when dealing with ponybreeds. The Ponybreed is in constant permanent bondage, with both arms behind their back via bar bands.

Also, Sine. If you want we can make the "Armor of the Dread Emperor" So that it doesn't have as big of a negative. I'm not too worried about you all being over powered, as just means I can throw bigger and more enemies at you! (Maybe I should double all your HP...)

Basically have an ability that chains up to 5 people at once, with no negatives too AC. Also, you can cast Dominate person on anyone chained up too your Half your level a day! The chains can be longer too! Like 20 feet. They are removable from your armor, with spikes that act as Immovable Rods. So you can lock them in place if you have to leave them somewhere?

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2014, 09:40:43 PM »

Well......

In the show there's a very prominent secondary character who's the head of the "School Disciplinary Council", he enforces the main "antagonist's" school policies and keeps the students in line. While he doesn't have a Godrobe, he does have a "3 Star Uniform" which is 30% as powerful as a Godrobe (ok, Godrobes can scale infinitely in Kill la Kill but you get the idea) but allows the character (a giant walking trope-monster that dwarfs everyone else in the series and looks like a football star) to transform during combat into 2 different forms... Shackle Regalia and Scourge Regalia...

When he transforms from the School Uniform to the Shackle Regalia, the otherwise MANLY MAN who's been super honorable, deep voiced, paragon of everything etc, suddenly gets wrapped in bondage, bandages, ball gag and ankle-spreaders, barely able to move at all.

When he's hit by attacks, the Shackle Regalia absorbs the force of the attack and stores it, after drawing in enough energy it can transform into the Scourge Regalia, all the while he's laughing about being punished and how it makes his heart beat faster etc etc...

And then when he transforms he goes all tentacle-whip-thorns kind of pervert, talking about remolding people into proper high school students, using his "Ultimate Whip of Love" attack (which you can guess where that vine shoots from) etc etc.

It's the outright most perverted thing in the whole show... but the whole show is this massive parody of the genre.

So, is a Ponygirl out of line with the flavor of the original show? Absolutely not... I know we're not playing THE SHOW, but this guy was one of the main support characters for the entire series... he wasn't a throw-away gag. Now... his thing though was that he was just a normal guy, only becoming perverted (in that sense) when he transformed for combat... outside of it he spoke NOTHING of whipping people or punishing himself etc (except that one flashback where he tried to commit seppuku and the main antagonist stopped him I guess).

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2014, 09:43:04 PM »
The best part of that is how he is still talking even with a ballgag in his mouth. He is too intense to follow basic BDSM rules!

<"Also big bad Eris will not find this pony easily tamed! Just because I am strapped in a submissive pony girl godrobe doesn't mean that I am not part of the girl squad. I demand respect and a equal share of the loot and slavegirls for my enjoyment!">

(All of which is translated via staring, muffled neighing into my bitgag, and stomping the ground with a hoof several times for added dramatic effect. Expecting you all to understand me perfectly fine.)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 09:48:15 PM by NicciKotor »

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2014, 09:46:07 PM »
The best part of that is how he is still talking even with a ballgag in his mouth. He is too intense to follow basic BDSM rules!

I swear he's like... the most intense guy in an anime ever. Lol.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2014, 09:55:10 PM »
Now, let me say straight off, I'm a huge fan of ponygirls... I even own a set of pony boots with aluminum horse shoes. So I will absolutely love having a Ponygirl around.

THAT BEING SAID, you should have someway of not being bound so tightly so you can come on adventures and do regular adventuring 'stuff' when not pulling a cart.

Now... perhaps something to add to your Godrobe if you go with the Ponygirl. The cart I bought requires either 4 medium beasts of burden or 1 large size beast of burden... and while you do have 20 strength, it's not enough to pull the cart and all the stuff I've bought for it. But maybe if, say, as our dear DM was saying, the Godrobe lets you classify yourself (say, by having your arms bound behind you or otherwise in full Pony Regalia) as one-size-category larger and as a "mountable" creature for the purposes of pulling strength and any other factors.

This would actually let you pull the cart (and let me sell back those horses and things to get something else, I'm down to about 100gp at this point) BUT, when we reach a destination, we can unhook you from the cart and drop you back into an adventuring kind of mode. Now don't get me wrong, you'll still be a ponygirl in adventuring mode, just you'll be able to do things the rest of the party can for the most part. :)

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2014, 10:03:25 PM »
That is why I went monk. Even with my arms and mouth bound I am still very capable of unarmed combat and doing all of the monky monk stuff. I can do all of the adventuring stuff besides negotiate prices and what not, which I have you three for anyway. If I really need to communicate I have plenty of body language cues that you three can pick up from how long we have been together. I also can cast mage hand at will, which is all I need to telepathically pick up a stick and write in the dirt.

And yeah Who can easily make it so I am a superior beast of burden and capable of pulling any sized cart under any loading. Watching a single ponygirl pulling a heavy wagon loaded with slavegirls would impress anyone.

Also, thanks to my Herding super Godrobe power, I can make additional ponygirls to add to my herd. Over time we can expand our moving business with additional carts being pulled by my herd of pony girls.

I still have 100 gp left, which is more than enough money to buy a chariot for one of you to ride me with. You just need to rank up those ride checks so you can handle it. ^.^

« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2014, 10:09:19 PM »
Sure, Nicci's character can easily be considered a beast of burden capable of pulling the cart. Seperating her ability too pull the cart without having to give her like 25 Strength!

In all honesty, this whole game is run on "Sure why not".

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2014, 10:35:56 PM »
Now as for Godrobe Muteki...

What about...

The Godrobe can manifest 5 Spectral Chains on command... these chains are incorporeal and hover silently with a eerie green glow, each chain ending in various forms of bondage (collars, shackles etc) that change based on situation of the user's wishes. Any creature that gains the "Dominate Effect" (see below) in the care of one of the Godrobe's chains has their health pool linked to the Godrobe Wearer's own, but not the other way around. Damage done to bound creatures is taken solely by them, while damage taken by the Godrobe and it's wearer are distributed equally between the wearer and the bound (fractions rounded up going to the Wearer).

The "Bound" can be freed by cutting the spectral chains (Hardness 5, HP 5, Incorporeal) which can be manifested again in 24 hours, or through an Escape Artist DC 24. Each chain has a range of 30ft, and any of the "Bound" who go beyond 30ft are immediately freed. Anyone placed in the chains who spends 3 rounds in the bound state must make a Will save (DC 10 +1/2 Wearer level +Charisma mod) or suffer a Dominate-like effect, binding their will to the wearer's own. While in this state the "Bound" follow simple orders by mental command, moving and positioning themselves as to not be a bother to the wearer, although space and situational circumstances may prohibit them from acting accordingly. Unless commanded otherwise, the "Bound" will make every effort to stay within 30 ft of the Godrobe Wearer at the exclusion of modest personal safety (they'll run through threatened areas in combat but not through obvious pitfalls, traps or other hazards). However should they end their turn (which is taken when the Godrobe wearer takes their own) outside of the reach of the Spectral Chains, they are immediately freed.

Strong willed monsters and champions may periodically get the chance to make subsequent will saves when their total health hits increments of 25% (75%, 50%, 25%) But no matter what their strength or mental fortitude, any creature reduced to 0 or lower HP is immediately freed from the Spectral Chains regardless of whether they are willing or forced. The DM is the sole arbiter to determine what constitutes an individual person or monster to quality for these tests, but obvious recommendations include Adult (and older) dragons, Player Characters, Significant or Important NPCs or Main Antagonists. Any creature immune to Mind Control effects or Dominate effects are also immune to the power of the Spectral Chains. Any creature that is or becomes immune to, or makes the will save against, the Spectral Chains is immediately freed and may not be effected by them again for 24 hours.

Now, what this allows is the Godrobe to have almost "Retainers", they can't fight effectively and under most circumstances simply stand around (or follow 'other' simple mental commands). Inside combat it'll be difficult for the Godrobe wearer to place new people in the chains (not impossible, considering the Blade of Binding I have and the grapple checks I can make), making the effect take a great amount of work to actually pull off... but, let me hear what people think.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2014, 10:39:29 PM »
Ok, so then, if everyone is cool with the Ponygirl... I'll... call dibs on her controlling crop? Lol. Mostly kidding but I'm sure we can share it, or someone else can have it, whatever. Lol

Although, having a bunch of your Clone-Ponies attached to the above spectral chains would be an... interesting sight. Lol

I have a feeling most of this game is going to be us running around for fun and profit and every do-gooder in the kingdom charging us with intent to free our slaves and kill us...

All in all, not a horrible concept for a fun little game if you ask me.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2014, 10:40:21 PM »
Having 5 chains at once would be rather OP and very confusing to keep track of after a while. It would be more interesting, and personal, if you had just one chain and bound a important NPC to you in such a fashion that contributes to the plot in lewd and twisted means. Like kidnapping a rich merchants daughter and binding her in such a fashion, so his goons cannot attack you without harming the captive.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2014, 10:41:11 PM »
And yeah Who can easily make it so I am a superior beast of burden and capable of pulling any sized cart under any loading. Watching a single ponygirl pulling a heavy wagon loaded with slavegirls would impress anyone.

Also, thanks to my Herding super Godrobe power, I can make additional ponygirls to add to my herd. Over time we can expand our moving business with additional carts being pulled by my herd of pony girls.

I still have 100 gp left, which is more than enough money to buy a chariot for one of you to ride me with. You just need to rank up those ride checks so you can handle it. ^.^

Ok well, if you're cool with that, then I'm totally onboard with having a Ponygirl in our midst. Any logistical problems in-game I'm certain we can work out through OOC or even getting an Amulet of Detect Thoughts for someone. Lol.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2014, 10:43:10 PM »
Having 5 chains at once would be rather OP and very confusing to keep track of after a while. It would be more interesting, and personal, if you had just one chain and bound a important NPC to you in such a fashion that contributes to the plot in lewd and twisted means. Like kidnapping a rich merchants daughter and binding her in such a fashion, so his goons cannot attack you without harming the captive.

Hrmm, how about 2? Sort of like having 2 bound Bodyguards or Retainers... you're right in that having 5 would get needlessly complicated and would end up being more of "Oh, we're about to hit a big fight, let me go spend 15 rounds putting together my human shields" rather than quickly binding 2 important people mid-combat to help out in a fight...

I'm totally down with changing that to 2.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2014, 10:45:39 PM »
Oh, that Herding ability... there should probably be some method of freeing them... I mean, for the sake of balance. And probably a note somewhere that the magically summoned impliments of pony-bondage disappear should they be freed. Just for logistic simplicity. Otherwise I'll totally go insane counting how many bits, bridles, harnesses, reigns, tassels etc etc we have. I'm a bit like that in Pathfinder. Lol

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2014, 10:45:54 PM »
Ok, so then, if everyone is cool with the Ponygirl... I'll... call dibs on her controlling crop? Lol. Mostly kidding but I'm sure we can share it, or someone else can have it, whatever. Lol

Although, having a bunch of your Clone-Ponies attached to the above spectral chains would be an... interesting sight. Lol

I have a feeling most of this game is going to be us running around for fun and profit and every do-gooder in the kingdom charging us with intent to free our slaves and kill us...

All in all, not a horrible concept for a fun little game if you ask me.

I reduced down that item to the reigns of compliance for ease of use. With anyone holding my reigns getting 3/day chance of giving me a greater command. I also suffer from a +4 intimidate bonus that the holder gets when trying to make me submit. A successful intimidate can make me helpful for 1d6+10 minutes on a DC 24. With the person making the intimidate getting a +4 for it.

My reigns also have the immoveable rod effect, but you need to know the password to make it work. Which I am not telling since I cannot, but can be gleaned from any detailed detect magic and spellcrafting skill checks. Saying the password effectively pins me to a single spot from the reigns, as I cannot say the password to deactivate it.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2014, 10:52:52 PM »
Oh, that Herding ability... there should probably be some method of freeing them... I mean, for the sake of balance. And probably a note somewhere that the magically summoned impliments of pony-bondage disappear should they be freed. Just for logistic simplicity. Otherwise I'll totally go insane counting how many bits, bridles, harnesses, reigns, tassels etc etc we have. I'm a bit like that in Pathfinder. Lol

It costs me 6 ki points and a will save to turn a girl into a ponygirl, so that isn't going to happen often. And if we do actually turn up with too many ponygirls, heaven forbid, we can just sell the extras or let them go out into the wilds like the wild and free ponies that they are.

Also Who can simplify that down and just give us a cost per pony of full tact. Arm binders are free, but we would need nipple rings, reigns, head harness and bit gag, and leather corset. No need for boots since they already have normal hooves. That way we can say, "Oh okay, we have 5 sets of pony gear left."

« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2014, 11:03:27 PM »

Break Enchantment can free them. And pony gear can be all in one for inventory purposes. No need to buy them individually.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2014, 11:07:20 PM »
Or just simplify it down even more and have the Herding Godrobe power have all of the tact on the pony as she transforms. With only the arm binders being unable to be removed, with the rest can be detached but vanish if they do.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2014, 11:15:30 PM »
Alright just for the curious... incase, say, someone might want a set of Pony-gear for her own uses... what would the cost of a full set of Pony Gear (Bit, reigns, rings, collar, harness, hoof-boots, tail-plug etc etc) be in GP... and then for a Masterwork set... :)

« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2014, 11:17:33 PM »
Honestly probably not too much. I'll throw it at about 200gp. 1200 GP for full gear. Horses aren't even that much.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2014, 11:22:10 PM »
Alright just for the curious... incase, say, someone might want a set of Pony-gear for her own uses... what would the cost of a full set of Pony Gear (Bit, reigns, rings, collar, harness, hoof-boots, tail-plug etc etc) be in GP... and then for a Masterwork set... :)

*Uses Godrobe Pony Powers to free any ponygirls from Eris's evil and amateurish attempt at pony play. Only I, the Queen Mare of all Ponygirls, has the right to lead them to victory!*

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2014, 12:18:31 AM »
Queen Mare... an interesting title. :)

And 1200gp for masterwork set? YIKES

Like... this is just the pony bondage gear... I mean... a leather harness is only 5gp... a sex-toy kit is only 25gp, masterwork kits being 100gp... and that includes some light bondage gear, a few dildos, oils etc. Lol

Whatever price you set, I'll take a set, of course...

And hey! You don't get to take ALL the ponygirls... what if my character gets the urge to put on some hoof-boots for the night and bite down on a bit if the passion strikes her... I'm not joining your herd for one night of passions and debauchery. Lol. ;)

...or if I put Faeli into it one night for punishment reasons... damn bratty sisters... ;)

« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2014, 12:34:10 AM »
Yeah, maybe that is too much. Alright Regular is 50, masterwork is 300

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #119 on: July 06, 2014, 12:36:51 AM »
Perfect. :)

By the way I'm using the "Book of Erotic Fantasy", a real published 3.5 book, for my naughty-bits prices, incase anyone was wondering where I'm getting the prices for the naught bits on my sheet.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2014, 12:40:37 AM »

And hey! You don't get to take ALL the ponygirls... what if my character gets the urge to put on some hoof-boots for the night and bite down on a bit if the passion strikes her... I'm not joining your herd for one night of passions and debauchery. Lol. ;)

You don't get to touch my herd of ponies without permission! They are delicate ponies and need plenty of love and attention and cock under my direct supervision.

Offline Faeli

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2014, 12:44:41 AM »
...or if I put Faeli into it one night for punishment reasons... damn bratty sisters... ;)

But I didn't even do anything!  This time!  That you know of!

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2014, 12:50:43 AM »
You don't get to touch my herd of ponies without permission! They are delicate ponies and need plenty of love and attention and cock under my direct supervision.

Lol, alright, we'll see how this all goes. Lol ;)

And you know, we're going to make SUCH a huge scene when we walk into the first town...

They'll think we're some sort of weird evil cult.

....which ok, isn't too far from the truth at this point...

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2014, 12:51:23 AM »
And Who, just checking if that write up I did for the Godrobe's special ability is acceptable, after being lowered to 2 chains, and not 5 that is.

« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2014, 12:55:35 AM »
Sounds perfect! And I -SHould- have this started by tomorrow! With you guys riding into a peaceful small town on Nicci, and then you all can go from there.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2014, 12:57:07 AM »
But I didn't even do anything!  This time!  That you know of!

*Makes plenty of neighing sounds and stamping a hoof on the ground, trying to tell you something very important!*

Offline Faeli

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2014, 02:19:01 AM »
Okay... I am mostly done but, I gotta be honest you guys, I -suck- at building characters.

I still have 10K left, is there anything we need to spend that on?

Sheeties!

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2014, 02:38:03 AM »
Okay... I am mostly done but, I gotta be honest you guys, I -suck- at building characters.

I still have 10K left, is there anything we need to spend that on?

Sheeties!

What did you spend on your godrobe? Just having a +3 armor is boring.

Some good ideas to add to the power of the godrobe:

-Ring of Sustenance.
-Some +2 ability score boosters.
-Mind shielding.
-Resistance.
-Endure Elements.
-Boneless Leather.
-Celestial armor.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2014, 03:40:58 AM »
What did you spend on your godrobe? Just having a +3 armor is boring.

Some good ideas to add to the power of the godrobe:

-Ring of Sustenance.
-Some +2 ability score boosters.
-Mind shielding.
-Resistance.
-Endure Elements.
-Boneless Leather.
-Celestial armor.

As an Aasimar she won't need Endure Elements because of our elemental resistances...

But I'll also agree with the other recomendations... also looking at the Special Materials section is good... mine (Living Metal) basically says that anyone who rolls a Natural 1 attacking me, breaks their weapon against my armor. :)

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2014, 04:05:28 AM »
As an Aasimar she won't need Endure Elements because of our elemental resistances...

But I'll also agree with the other recomendations... also looking at the Special Materials section is good... mine (Living Metal) basically says that anyone who rolls a Natural 1 attacking me, breaks their weapon against my armor. :)

Having 5 resistance verses fire doesn't protect you from heat stroke.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2014, 04:53:57 AM »
Having 5 resistance verses fire doesn't protect you from heat stroke.

James Jacobs, Creative Director at Paizo, seems to disagree. :)

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2l7ns&page=612?Ask-James-Jacobs-ALL-your-Qu%20estions-Here#30575

Just like in 3.5, Fire Resist protects against heat dangers and cold protects against freezing hazards, blizzards, cold etc.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2014, 02:28:16 PM »
James Jacobs, Creative Director at Paizo, seems to disagree. :)

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2l7ns&page=612?Ask-James-Jacobs-ALL-your-Qu%20estions-Here#30575

Just like in 3.5, Fire Resist protects against heat dangers and cold protects against freezing hazards, blizzards, cold etc.

He has no publishing credit for the PHB or GMG, so his opinion is moot. Just because he works for Paizo doesn't mean he had input on the rules.

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2014, 07:29:57 PM »
He doesn't "Work For", he helped create the company... he's the Creative Director for all of Paizo... that entire thread is people asking for rule clarifications (and asking silly things of course)...

But alright... if that's not enough... (now of course, our dear DM is the final ruler but since this is something that could help everyone in this game and other games :) )

The module The Witchwar Legacy, which takes place in extremely cold, states regarding the cold: "See page 442 of the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook for further details. A simple endure elements spell will negate these dangers, as will any amount of cold resistance." The Witchwar Legacy, p. 6. It is an official Paizo PF RPG book.

Now ok, it's an adventure... an adventure that takes place in the frigid cold to such a degree that it has pages of mechanics just about it... but maybe you don't count it because it's not Core or... whatever. :) That's alright...

A Fire Elemental out of the core book... using the Core Rules as Written, can die from being placed in a desert.

A yeti, a monsterous humanoid, who it's own text calls it the "Abominable Snowman" and that it's lairs are so high up in the mountains they freeze, AND they themselves radiate 1d6 of cold damage a round... they can apparently freeze to death, RAW, in the very cold environment they live in.

And finally, in the original D&D 3.5, of which Pathfinder is sourced from as stated in the Open Gaming License, it is RAW that any elemental resistance is enough to protect from the aligned environmental hazard.

Considering the statements made by executives at Paizo, Paizo's own published modules which state it, and the source material from which Pathfinder was made from... the only thing that is countering it all, is a simple interpretation of the RAW from the core book... but since the Core book is expanded upon by the developers with modules and splatbooks, which now spell it out... I hope I've shown that Elemental Resistances prevent hazard damage...

But, that's just what I've found, and in the end it's all the DM's decision so no worries there. Just pointing it out for full disclosure. :)

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2014, 07:43:47 PM »
If Paizo wanted to clarify rules down the line they would amend the main rulebooks in current printing schedules. The Core rulebooks are the primary source, not modules that the majority of PF users will never use. It's also worth noting that this distinction has never been spelled out in print in main core books, even though 3.5 has been out for 9 years. A spell like resist elements would have had stated years ago if such a environmental protection was applied, and not just there to block fireballs.

But yeah, the DM is the one true ruler of all and the giver of light in pathfinder. It is even stated as such in the GMG. The DM is actually perfectly allowed to cheat in order to construct a better narrative. Page 33 of the GMG.

« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2014, 07:48:38 PM »
I'll grant it. Your resistance against fire helps combat heat. Though, you'd still be on your own against cold. I suppose that's something you'd have to work on when you get it though.

« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2014, 08:21:21 PM »
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=208232.0

Here we are! THe IC! Hope its good enough.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2014, 08:21:44 PM »
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=208232.0

Here we are! THe IC! Hope its good enough.

It will never be good enough! *jumps out window!*

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2014, 09:04:03 PM »
It will never be good enough! *jumps out window!*

NEVER ENOUGH!! *also jumps out window*

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2014, 09:28:40 PM »
NEVER ENOUGH!! *also jumps out window*

Hey, this is my emergency escape window!

Offline Sinestra

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2014, 10:11:21 PM »
Hey, this is my emergency escape window!

What, no sharing? I mean, this is an emergency! We didn't even use the emergency pre-escape smoke bombs!