You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:43:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Messages missing?  (Read 355 times)

Offline IniquitousTopic starter

Messages missing?
« on: July 02, 2014, 11:50:17 AM »
I went into my inbox today and was going to look over a message I had stuck in under a label and nothing would pop up. I could see the label I had created for it, but when I tried to open it, nothing was there. Have I lost all of my messages I saved under labels?

Online Dim Hon

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
Re: Messages missing?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 05:12:55 PM »
Did you delete any labels?

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 06:15:00 PM »
No, the labels are still there. But none of the messages that were in those labels are there.

Online Dim Hon

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 06:28:27 PM »
So you didn't delete any unused labels recently? It's a known bug that deleting labels causes messages in the labels underneath it to end up in a different label, or even get lost entirely 

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 06:32:47 PM »
I made new labels and moved messages from the inbox to the labels - just checked again - only 1 of the emails I moved survived. Every message that went into one of the four new labels is just gone.

Offline Vekseid

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 02:50:20 PM »
I can force everything back into your inbox for you, but it will be everything : /

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 03:19:59 PM »
Oh lords no lol. My OCD would flip out lol. Plus I do not want to make anyone work more. Now that I know it is a bug I'll be more careful. Thank you for offering though! *offers hugs*