A few questions.

Started by XxPersephonexX, July 01, 2014, 08:53:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxPersephonexX

Alright so I just have a few questions for people, and I'm not really sure who to ask.

So my first question:
How do I do the name thing for a thread? You know how some have the name on then when you check it out.

How do I use photos for links, like how people have then for their ons and offs.

With the story part if his community, would I be allowed to post sexual stories, as some people call them lemons

If you can get back to me, as soon as possible that would be great, thank you all so much for your help ahead of time, and for your time as well!

Thanks.

Persephone c:

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god

Vekseid

Quote from: XxPersephonexX on July 01, 2014, 08:53:11 AM
Alright so I just have a few questions for people, and I'm not really sure who to ask.

So my first question:
How do I do the name thing for a thread? You know how some have the name on then when you check it out.

It occurs to me since no one can reply to someone else's ons & offs thread, spelling out the [you] tag there may be helpful >_>

If that's what you're referring to, anyway. That tag only functions in the ons and offs boards.

How do I use photos for links, like how people have then for their ons and offs.

In most cases, if you're wondering how someone did something, you can quote the post. Otherwise, you can mix and match tags for a lot of different effects - wrap the image you want to link to inside the url tags.

With the story part if his community, would I be allowed to post sexual stories, as some people call them lemons

Not sure what you mean by lemons? Adult/sexual content is acceptable anywhere in the right two columns of the forum.

XxPersephonexX

Lemons is like a story based on sexual acts and yes that is what I mean about the you tag, I wasn't sure what is was called.

Alright thank you so much for your help Vekseid

I want to feel you from the inside
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god

Oniya

Lemons (where you are the sole writer) would go into the Storytelling forum.  Since they aren't divided the same way that the roleplays are, it's advisable to tag them ([BON] for consensual bondage/BDSM, [N/C] for non-consensual, [EX] for things like guro, vore, bestiality) so that readers don't run into something that they would normally choose not to read.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17