You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:44:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Now Locked] Monster Boarding School RP (All Genders/Sexualities Welcome)  (Read 3651 times)

Offline Icowom

Seeing some of the char sheets, I'm seeing discrepancies in time period here.

Is this currently set in current, modern day? Or past modern, 18-19 hundreds?

Offline JinZah

I'm interested, but as someone else has already said they want to play a dragon, i'm now having to think along other lines. I've got a concept for a human who's a modern day bard; Musical prodigy, can passable play any instrument within a few hours of picking it up, and play at a "first chair" level in about a week. He has magical talent, but it only manifests when he's singing, or playing, though at the start of play he will have no knowledge of his magical abilities. A far as he knows, he's just the musical supergenius everyone has told him he was all his life.

Online King Serperior

• Elliquiy's Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Elliquiy's Biggest Monster Musume Fan
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • I am a Warlock on par with Magnus Bane!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
There we go.  Finally found a suitable image for my guy.  I'll leave a hint:  Spider 

Careful, ladies, else you will be entangled in suspension bondage webbing that you can't escape from   >:)

Offline Icowom

Welp, I recommend not trying to 'nab' Felicie without her consent. She wouldn't take very kindly to his efforts at all, not if he values his thoraic organs being in one place xD

Online SweetSerenade

What do you mean? I do not really see too many references to time Era in profiles O.o...

I'm interested, but as someone else has already said they want to play a dragon, i'm now having to think along other lines. I've got a concept for a human who's a modern day bard; Musical prodigy, can passable play any instrument within a few hours of picking it up, and play at a "first chair" level in about a week. He has magical talent, but it only manifests when he's singing, or playing, though at the start of play he will have no knowledge of his magical abilities. A far as he knows, he's just the musical supergenius everyone has told him he was all his life.

That sounds interesting, I have a Druid already, so having a Bard (usually students of Druids) would be quite interesting :D Though I am guessing you are going for someone not of Celtic/Irish/Scottish descent?

Offline johnnyboyboy

Name: Naloth

Species: Dragon

Sex and/or Gender: (Sex is what you are biologically. Gender is what you feel on the inside.) Male

Student or Teacher? (If teacher, what subject{s} do you have in mind?) Student.

Appearance: (Pictures can be used, but be warned that any pictures that may look too young are not recommended. If no picture, a good paragraph’s worth at the least should be good.)

(Best current picture i can find as it can be quite hard to find monsterboys.)

His skin is tinged blue as his scales are blue, the scales are only turn visible when he is angry. There are blue scales on his left shoulder that lead to his neck that never change to skin.

Personality: (A paragraph or two is strongly preferred.)

Naloth can appear quite brash and arrogant, though really he tries to come off as playful, he enjoys telling people how it is and joking around with them, almost as if they were prey and he was playing with them. He feels little need to focus on his studies and find all the topics covered either boring or simple, though intelligent he does not always show it.

He looks at other monsters as equals instead of lessors, though his family disapproved of him making friends with others outside his race he always enjoyed seeing the different type of species and often wants to meet new ones as he thinks they may have treasures he has never seen and will ask about them to see if he can get them. He looks upon humans as lessors but not by much, as with monsters he wants to find treasure from them and see their ways, he finds them fascinating in their own sense.

He also likes to wear loose clothes or robes as when he fly's he enjoys the wind on his skin, he wears several bone charms. He also prefers Heat to cold naturally.

Background: (At least two or three paragraphs preferred.)

Naloth was born to a wealthy family, his mother was a dragon, his father was a human. Being the only child he was quite spoiled growing up, he use to believe that he was better then others and his mother supported the idea and encouraged the line of thought, he often got into trouble fighting with the other kids and usually ended up hurting them more then they hurt him, being able to fly had its advantages. One day his father sat him down and told him about his behavior and how to live with other monsters instead of fighting them, though he laughed at first his father soon brought him round to see that the other monsters were like him but different. The same with humans, his father taught him about them and what they were like. Though he respected his father he still thought humans were weak and lowly.

The older he grew the more respect for monsters he had. Though there is still some hesitation against them and humans to see if they really are worthy, he decided that he wanted to learn about more things and by going to a boarding school would be the best choice. While his mother disagreed, his father encouraged his choice and seemed proud.

Abilities: (It may either be strengths as a character or what the race of said character is capable of.) With his wings he has the ability to fly a short distance before growing tired, he could potentially carry another if needed but only for a short amount of time. He can also breath fire if sufficiently angry. His skin is more resilient to cuts and scratches. He has a good sense of smell and hearing.

Weaknesses: (Could be either character flaws or actual flaws that come with being a certain race.)
-Shiny things. As he is a dragon you would expect him to most likely want to hoard gold and gems. However he prefers silver to gold but still loves gems also, sapphires are his favorate and he carries a small bag of them and wants more.
-Meat, Either cooked or raw if hungry he cannot ignore his instinct to consume it, he will be able to fight it if he has eaten recently.

Other Special Characteristics: (What does your character have on them that's just a part of them?) Occasionally smoke may come from his nose or out his mouth. The more angry he gets the more like a dragon he appears, his skin slowly turns to scales, his wings and tail get bigger, his teeth grow and eyes start to glow an amber colour and his fingers turn to claws.

Sexual Preferences: (Not restricted to simply orientation. It may also include positions, being generally a giver and/or receiver, and whether one is submissive, dominant, or switch.) Heterosexual with Submissive tendencies, Although he is a dragon he prefers being the Sub, not that he would ever admit it.

Turn Ons: Other then being slightly sub. Explore in rp, when found they will be added.

Turn Offs: Vore,Gore, Watersports,Scat

I believe i am done, i have probably missed something or made an error somewhere, please tell me if so.

Offline Icowom

What do you mean? I do not really see too many references to time Era in profiles O.o...

Its less the issue of actual statement of era's and more of subtle,  disrepancies. For example, I looked at Thrasius's char bio, I cant see such a persistent problem with oni being something overlooked in modern day Japan, not with the proliferation of information technology and communication. Then we have

And then we have Venetias char who seems quote cloistered about the outside world, again a little odd with current day technological proliferation.

It all brought to mind jusr what period we are playing this in, because I made my char with the assumption that its modern day on Earth. Of course, I could imply that the dimension Felicie congress from is/had been more technologically advanced or the likes

Offline Waterfall

Name: Abscondita ("Hidden" in Latin)

Species: Succubus, daughter of Mammon and Glasya

Sex and/or Gender: Female, but can shapechange to male. Gender is ostensibly female, but has the ability to fully be a man in her head, if desired.

Student or Teacher? Student

Appearance:
(Face claim: a pre-surgery Nicole Minetti)

Abscondita's natural form is one of deep red skin, ram's horns curling from her temples around the side of her head, dragon's wings, and a pointed tail. Her raven black hair flows and moves as if underwater. In spite (or perhaps because of) her appearance, this form is irresistably attractive: curvy, wide hipped, full breasted, pouty lipped.

As a limited shapechanger, she has been asked to maintain a normal form for school. Her normal form maintains the same basic features: black hair, full figure, D-cup breasts, but of course with normal skin (with a slight Mediterranean duskiness) and no horns or tail. She is possible of changing form further, but only to different types of humanity that would turn someone on. No turning into a cat or dog!

Personality: From the beginning, Abscondita was fully formed in body and rationale, but her emotional intelligence had to develop normally. Being the spawn of demons was the height of dysfunctionality, therefore she has never been the mature sort. However, even sociopaths know the rules and follow them, as long as they are for their own good. Abscondita wears the school uniform dutifully, her personality calm and smooth, matching her gliding stride. When pleased, she smiles wide with those perfect teeth. When she is angry, her eyes turn red, flames licking up over her forehead. 

She finds that the full act of sex, complete with release at the end, is this enticing taboo that never was able to partake of. Oh, sure, she got off herself millions of times over thousands of years with other succubi and incubi, but to make a mortal man (or woman) cum is novel to her. If she's not having sex, she's scheming how to get some, not necessarily as a power play, but just because she does it on instinct. She'll sit in classes with her hand under her skirt. She'll unbutton your shirt at the same time she talks to you about something unrelated.

Background: 
Filia patris abscondita est vigilia, et sollicitudo ejus aufert somnum.
Daughter to her father is ever hidden anxiety, a care that banishes sleep.
- Sirach 42:9

Mammon is the devil of money. Glasya is a princess of hell. Together they have spawned many demons and filled the nine levels of hell with torturers. Mindless lust demons, with the bodies of naked, aroused men and women, torture damned souls with their previous sin. Eventually, some of these demons get their wits about them. Only after one succubus crawled out of the pit of lustful torture, needing a break from all that teasing, did Mammon name her and teach her. She was born only with the words necessary to torture the lustful. She learned why words were said, and how to talk about other things.

Her age of being a mindless demon counts for little. She remembers it as a lustful orgy, where the demons get satisfied over and over, but the tortured souls spend an eternity of blue balls. Only since she crawled out of the pit 18 years ago, has she developed as an individual. Like most teenagers, she goes through the uncertainty an awkwardness of finding her way in the world, but that awkwardness comes with a demon's power and outlook on life.

Mammon sees Abscondita as an opportunity to wreak havoc on the world. An uncontrolled succubus accomplishes little outside of hell, so he gave her what self control he could (not much - demons aren't known for holding back) then sent her to school. His aim - to give the succubus a little self control - coincides with the aim of the school, though Mammon's final desired outcome - a dangerous succubus who corrupts the right men at the right time - isn't what anyone outside of hell has in mind.

She's had a few private tutors - mostly human cultists who owed Mammon a favor - but each time they ended up in her thrall, upon which time Mammon would remove her and send her to the next tutor or school. With each new teacher, her ability to not jump the first dick she sees diminishes, as does her irresistable allure. At this point in her story, she wears a form and an attitude that keeps her out of trouble in the short term. She can be platonically friendly on the outside, at this point.

Abilities:  As an immortal spirit, she cannot be killed permanently. Her body can be destroyed, but after a year and a day, she can return to the world of man with a new body.

She is a shapechanger, but only into the forms of other humans. No animals, giants, inanimate objects, etc. This shapechanging can heal physical damage slowly - if she's not dead, she can be 100% within a week.

She can open a portal to hell anytime, but only to Mammon's throne room, and only back to where she left the mortal world.

She doesn't collect souls herself, nor does she live off of a man's seed, but if someone wishes to make a deal with the devil, she can ring up her Daddy anytime.

Her natural form is mesmerizingly, magically beautiful, but she is disallowed by the school to revert to it while attending. She can fly with her devil wings. She is immune to fire and ice in this form.

She can have her period whenever she wants, choose to be impregnated by any seed she takes in (or not), and is one hell of a projectile vomiter.

Weaknesses: Holy power weakens and binds her. A priest calling upon God (any god of good, really) can dispel her shapechanging, weaken her physically, and even banish her back to Hell. She can be bound to or inside of a physical fetter on Earth, such as a casting circle. Holy water (or other blessed items) burns her.

Sex is her comfort food, her primal scream, and her unconscious instinct all in one. She won't go long without doing something about it, and that can distract her.

If ever she displeases her parents, and they find out, they may exact punishment on her - withdrawal from school, and banishment back into the orgy pit - effectively, a timeout that lasts centuries.

She's a sociopath; she doesn't know how to love and doesn't know how to handle being loved. Her friendliness and devotion is very well faked, but it is always with an ulterior motive. She may learn empathy at some point at school, but for now she only mimics the ability. She's learning self control because of her father; if ever she is given the opportunity to be someone beyond the reach of both Hell and her desires, she would be lost to despair.

Sexual Preferences: Pansexual with a male preference. She generally is into BDSM, since teasing is a big part of that. To her, bondage, slavery, and pain is a normal part of the process. She'll be aggressively sexual half the time, and half the time play the seduction/waiting game.

Turn Ons: Group sex; it reminds her of the pit from where she was spawned. Powerful allies and sex that advances her agenda.

Indifferences: Having some sort of cause or passion. Oh, you have a code of honor? Thaaaaat's nice. 9.9

Turn Offs: Love and marriage. Selfless acts. Freebies.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 02:35:34 PM by Waterfall »

Offline TwilightGeminiTopic starter

I kind of assumed that everyone was thinking closer to modern day.

I gave a couple people here the assumption that they figured, as well. However, there is one particular form that's been on my mind for a good while. I should ask that person about it just to help everyone get on the same page.

I must apologize for the major confusion going on. This is something I should have clarified a lot earlier.  :-\

Offline Aneveite

I'm assuming it's modern day as well

Online SweetSerenade

Same here

Though I did note in my profile that the Veil between monsters and humans is still in place. So some monsters could be quite cloistered based on their races preference towards humanity. I was always under the assumption that despite technology... humans continue to disbelieve in anything that threatens their view of the world (with the rare exceptions of course).

Several races have pocket dimensions that they reside in... Demons, Angels... Fae... I figured that several other similar races have places they can hide.

XD

Offline Snake

Name: Masako
Species: Greater Succubus
Sex and/or Gender: Female on both counts
Student or Teacher? Teacher, History (Or Gym)

Appearance: Pic Here
Personality: For a succubus, Masako is a bit of a oddity; she is easy-going and not obviously demanding- though she does extract a price for what she "does". Just in very subtle ways, preferring to manipulate and dominate without violence or too liberal use of her mind-altering powers.   She's a bit of a freespirit and while she enjoys her job as a teacher for the academy; she enjoys her off time just as much.   In some ways she's also got a strange streak of maternal instinct about her; probably because of the fact she wasn't "born" a succubus but was corrupted into being one. 

Background: Where to start? Masako was and still technically is a demi-god, once a member of a pantheon of a long forgotten religion.  Born several thousand years before the current "version" of humanity was.  And had witnessed the destruction of the first one at the hands of her mother; a deity of destruction for an offense against one of her young siblings.  Her father; being human was also caught up in the cycle of annihilation.  For a long time until humanity once again evolved the ability to reason and form cultures; she and her family were the "observers" of the world. 

Her mother was imprisoned because she made an unbreakable vow to completely and utterly annihilate humanity. Before she could: she just reduced it back to the stone age- where as it took three of the other gods of the pantheon to seal her away in Kalosis.  (this type of god can't break vows or they die.) Leaving only two children left in the mortal world you could say.  Masako made a mistake and ended up imprisoned in hell by the reining succubus queen and offered her choice: accept corruption or be made to stay there for eternity; with her abilities to plane shift negated there wasn't a way out other than accept it. (the environment of hell interferes with dimensional motion.)

Once in Lilith's captivity she was given a choice to become a succubus or spend the rest of eternity as a brood sow for various demons; the choice was obvious.  And because it was a choice made willingly; her destructive birth mother had no say in matters.

She came to academy when it opened; after exhausting her options and simply didn't want to remain bored and forced to return home.

Abilities: General Succubus power: High power charm abilities, Mental "suggestion" powers, the ability to summon minor demons or other succubi to aid her for a short time.  Being a greater succubus; her powers of charm and seduction are extremely powerful and she has to keep in mind how much to use. 

While she does have some other abilities that relate to destroying things; given the setting; probably not going to be used much 

Her natural form is just what you see, but she's extremely beautiful and has no ability to turn that off, but she can "dampen" others perception of it to lessen the effects.   (Note: if you're curious her measurements are 40-28-38 and is an H cup the pic doesn't do it justice, it's a general idea of features)

She, however, does devour souls- says they taste like white chocolate.

Masako is completely immortal. While she can be killed on earth; she'll reform in either Malchanthet's realm or her mother's prison realm (though she's free to leave it, he rmom can't though)

Weaknesses: Holy objects, since her corruption; she recoils from strongly presented religious icons (but only if the person presenting it has a true belief in it. it's based on the user's faith basically); except marks of her birth mother; who still recognizes her as one of her children. Does Chocolate count as a weakness?
Other Special Characteristics: She actually does have wings, but their light grey colored with red "hearts" to them, though she can absorb them into he body to conceal them. 

Sexual Preferences: She doesn't mind being a receiver, and doesn't really turn anyone away. But she prefers males she can control rather than willful ones.
Turn Ons: Younger guys, Tentacles, Bestiality, she's wiling to try most things, a small bit of pain, though she is sadistic too. Oh and object destruction
Indifferences: Alignments (good? Evil? she doesn't care.), Older guys
Turn Offs: Commitment, masculine Ego (she won't play to that drummer. she'll probably kick him the nuts.), being treated like a "trophy", Vore, guro, watersports, scat, More than a little pain
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 01:59:56 PM by Snake »

Offline Aneveite

Psssst!

Age = 12,000
"Born several thousand years before the current "version" of humanity was."

The first anatomically modern human fossil found is about 200,000 years old. 12,000 years ago is waaaaaaay too recent. *anthropology snob*

Offline Snake

*corrects* ;3

I removed mention of "high powered destructive abilities" as they probably won't be used here but anyone's curious: it's more like high level elemental spellcasting.

Offline CarnivalOfTheGoat

I've posted here before because I'm still considering participating in this...but a character isn't popping into my head just yet.

For those having difficulty finding imagery:

http://fuckyeahmonsterboys.tumblr.com/
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/monster-boy-challenge
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/30-day-monster-boy-challenge

...may be of use.

Offline JinZah

That sounds interesting, I have a Druid already, so having a Bard (usually students of Druids) would be quite interesting :D Though I am guessing you are going for someone not of Celtic/Irish/Scottish descent?

His family are very much American blue blood, with traced lineages going back to the Mayflower, and the American Revolution, Which would mean a lot of English and maybe some Welsh. However with almost four hundred years between 1620 and the present day, there are also, doubtless, ancestors from Scotland, Ireland, France, Holland, Germany, and possibly even as far east as Russia, and as far south as Italy.

I figure that so many generations where skipped between my character, and whichever ancestor it was who last had magical abilities, that no one can really be sure where it comes form.

I take that back, there are at least 2 people who know who that ancestor is.

And with that, i'm off to fill out a character sheet.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 11:21:07 PM by JinZah »

Offline Aneveite

I've posted here before because I'm still considering participating in this...but a character isn't popping into my head just yet.

...may be of use.

Here are two more resources:
http://fuckyeahmonstergirls.tumblr.com/ (more monster girls, because those totally don't get enough love already...)
http://fuckyeahmonsterenbies.tumblr.com/ (monster non-binaries... most of it is kinda crappy, but there are a few good ones in there)

Online King Serperior

• Elliquiy's Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Elliquiy's Biggest Monster Musume Fan
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Name:  Zaara Urahara
Species: Humanoid Arachne
Sex and/or Gender: Male / Male
Student or Teacher?: Student

Appearance:  Zaara has red skin, six, spiny arms, three eyes, and two horns.  The claws on his fingers and toes and spines on his arms are retractable.  He usually covers his third eye with a bandanna and his horns can be made to "disappear" except in times he's feeling emotionally high (really angered, stressed, happy, ect) by which he cannot conceal his horns.  He usually wears a sleeveless top as, otherwise, it would be difficult for his arms to have full mobility.  His hair is a pale grey and is kept short in a thick ponytail.  Zaara stands at a 5'2" and weighs about 123lbs.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality:  Zaara tends to view things as a game, and likes to mess and play around with people.  It's mostly in good humor though, but it can sometimes have less-than-funny results.  He really doesn't care if someone if human or not.  Some tend to think he can be annoying, but he's very easy going and tends to make friends easily.  Despite this, he cannot hide his appearance very well, so he has to keep in 'hiding' in order to prevent most humans from freaking out at his appearance.  Sometimes, he stalks people just because he can and is well known, or will be known, as a peeper and pervert.  That is the result of his natural curiosity and playfulness getting ahead of himself.

Background:  Being born of a human (father) and an Arachne (his mother), he has the traits of both human and monster.  Luckily, he had enough human traits to be able to disguise himself in public and travel with his father on the occasion.  He lived and was raised in a very rural area, providing trees for cover as well as game for him and his family to eat.  As neither of his parents thought they could have a child together, they spent the years of his youth watching him and his abilities grow.  Eventually, they received a visitor who had found out about the Human/Monster family they had and offered young Zarra, on his 19th birthday, a place at the school he represented.

Zaara, who had been home-schooled in various topics from English, math, and history by his father and schooled in controlling his powers by his mother, was rather excited to go to a public school and meet other monsters.  The only other monster he knew was a Fae man who lived on a farm a few miles from his home, using his magic to appear human to humans. 

Abilities:
  • Can produce natural webbing - He can produce webbing from spinnerets on the top of his wrists.  The webs are extremely strong and not even four full-grown Bull Elephants can snap them.  Zaara can have his webbing crumble in his hands like cardboard.  He can shoot a single strand of webbing from his wrist nearly a quarter mile if the wind if just right.
  • Limb Regeneration - Zarra can regenerate his limbs overnight as long as he has eaten sufficiently and has had enough liquids.
  • Wall Crawling - Can crawl up most any surfaces.  Should a surface be too slippery, he can use his sharp claws to climb instead.
  • Immunity to toxins and venoms - just what it says.

Weaknesses:  Zaara cannot swim very well as 8 limbs and water are extremely difficult to maneuver in the water.  When his webbings are wet, they are about half their strength.
Other Special Characteristics:
  • 6 Arms - He has 6 arms.
  • Third Eye - Zaara usually keeps his third eye covered with a bandanna, but when he has it uncovered, he can see many times further and with more detail than with his regular two eyes, up to reading a book someone else is reading from three quarters of a mile away.
  • Stronger bones - His bones are about a quarter the weight of human bones and nearly 8xs stronger, allowing for greater strength and agility.
  • Increased Strength - Can flip a mid-sized truck with ease.
  • Faster reflexes - Greater reflexes tend to help when you have to control 8 limbs without getting them tangled
  • Night Vision - With all three eyes, he can see in the dark with ease, so long as there is some moonlight, even a minimal amount.
  • Archery - He takes his Bow everywhere and fashions his arrows out if his webbings.

Sexual Preferences:  Slightly bisexual, with a preference to females.  He has a switch preference, but tends to dominate when he has someone in his webbings.
Turn Ons:  Pretty much anything, but has a major preference to Bondage and Anal (clean).  Is indifferent to watersports.
Turn Offs:  The main dislikes of Scat, Gore, Vore, snuff.

Offline Wheeler97

Feel free to provide feedback!

Name: “Otto” of the Salzburg Clan
Species: Gargoyle
Sex and/or Gender: Male
Age: 37 “years,” 18.5 biologically and in appearance; Gargoyles don’t age during Stone Sleep.
Student or Teacher? Student

Appearance: “Otto” stands approximately six-foot-seven (200 cm) from head to foot. He has an athletic build with only slightly more bulk than a human. His skin color is blue-green, nearer turquoise when at peak health and closer to teal when ill or exhausted. His hair is short and black. His large hands have only three fingers, plus a thumb. Gargoyles’ legs are digitigrade like those of a dog or cat. Two large, bat-like wings sprout from his back; each is nearly nine feet in span when fully extended. Otto also had a prehensile tail nearly half his height.

The young gargoyle’s facial structure is fairly simian in appearance, with deep-set eyes and a short, rounded muzzle, much like a chimpanzee’s. His brow ridges are well-defined and he has a relatively tall forehead, or just a high hairline. He has a pair of slender, goat-like horns that protrude from just below his hairline and curve gently back. These horns are approximately seven inches in length, and will continue to grow throughout his life. Finally, his ears are larger, deeper, and pointed slightly, resembling those of a bat.

Regarding clothing, he has several pairs of trousers and shorts with holes in the rear to accommodate his tail. He’s not much of one for shirts, as they impede his wings. At least he’s bothering with more appropriate items than the traditional loin cloths that are least restrictive to his species.

Personality: “Otto” does tend to fit the stereotype of Gargoyle kind. He’s usually quiet and shows very little emotion or expression. When he does speak, it’s often an abrupt, to-the-point response, and his gruff voice only exacerbates that perception.

For his true friends, or his romantic interests, the stony exterior will fade in just the same way that gargoyles wake from their stone sleep. He has a soft heart, and will go above and beyond for his friends, his family. This is especially true regarding humans, the race that the Gargoyles have protected for millennia despite having been driven into hiding and forgotten.

While gargoyles are known for their tempers, so often quick to anger, “Otto” does take his time weighing decisions and contemplating outcomes. His hesitancy to make decisions can be irritating to others.

Background: “Otto” hatched in the Alps in Austria nearly four decades ago. His parents are both members of the Salzburg Clan, which has taken refuge in the treacherous mountain range in the central part of the country since being chased from the city of Salzburg more than one millennium ago. Otto’s mother is now leader of the Salzburg Clan and part of a council of clans that exist across Europe.

Gargoyles communally raise their children, sharing the responsibility of bringing up the young. Most gargoyles do not bother with names, although the practice has increased as contact with select groups of humans has become more common. Otto was nicknamed by a German wizard that had visited the clan.

When Gargoyles received word that a new school had been proposed to bring moster- and human-kind together, many were hesitant; some were downright resistant. Otto’s mother, feeling that some effort had to be put forth to improve relations, elected to send her first and only child to the school.

Abilities:
- Exceptional strength, speed, and endurance when compared to humans
- Heightened senses of vision, hearing, and smell, all evolved to enable hunting by air
- Greater resistance to cold weather than humans
- Gliding
- Can use the strength of his talons to facilitate climbing most surfaces with ease. Metal surfaces are another matter; thinner panels can be pierced.
- Rapid healing during stone sleep, all but severe injuries are cured overnight. Also purges toxins for good health.

Weaknesses:
- Stone Sleep: Ready or not, the rising of the sun turns a gargoyle to stone, any part broken during stone sleep is permanently lost; gargoyles are vulnerable
- Can’t swim/afraid of sinking; yep, just as it says.
- Very little promise in magic

Other Special Characteristics:
- Obsidian Pendant: This pendant, a jet black piece of obsidian, has been enchanted in such a way as to alter a gargoyle’s internal clock. While wearing this pendant, a gargoyle will awaken at the rise, and sleep at the setting of the sun, instead of their natural cycle. This trinket is beneficial for a nocturnal student attending a school taught in the daylight. His drawback is that the lack of sunlight striking his stone skin during sleep will result in less rejuvenation during sleep. After no more than five days, he will need to remove the pendant to follow a normal sleep cycle for two or three days.

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual, as far as he is aware, though with very little experience. He is a switch. Gargoyles can be aggressive, although they are happy to receive the affections of a partner on the partner’s terms.
Turn Ons: Foreplay, watching masturbation, breasts, oral (more giving than receiving), vaginal
Indifferences: (Not certain, will fill in as I come to them… verify against preferences)
Turn Offs: Vore, Scat, watersports, (check my preferences)

Offline Sussurus

I know a couple people have mentioned the possibility, but is anyone actually playing a snake-person of any kind? I'm thinking about a Maralith...

Offline Aneveite

Nobody has made any sort of snake person thus far

Offline Icowom

A German Cerberus and Gargoyle, both guardians of somesort. This is going to be interesting~

Online King Serperior

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
I know a couple people have mentioned the possibility, but is anyone actually playing a snake-person of any kind? I'm thinking about a Maralith...
Nobody has made any sort of snake person thus far
Snake, eh?  Hmm.....seeing as we have someone who makes his own bondage gear....I may take a leaf out of a favorite manga of mine:  image   ::)

Offline Sussurus

Snake, eh?  Hmm.....seeing as we have someone who makes his own bondage gear....I may take a leaf out of a favorite manga of mine:  image   ::)

Ooh. What's that from?

...needless to say, I'm not opposed to that notion. My hypothetical Maralith probably is, but I'm sure she'd come around. ;)

Offline TwilightGeminiTopic starter

...may be of use.
Here are two more resources:
http://fuckyeahmonstergirls.tumblr.com/ (more monster girls, because those totally don't get enough love already...)
http://fuckyeahmonsterenbies.tumblr.com/ (monster non-binaries... most of it is kinda crappy, but there are a few good ones in there)

Really nice finds there! I'm definitely putting those links in the original post.

Also, holy hell, I was not expecting five new character forms in a single day. Three of the five are male characters which this RP desperately needed! As for the two succubi, looking through them and the shape-shifter from earlier reminded me of something I should have everyone know about.

Some of your character's powers may be banned from use in the school. You can still use them, though, but only at your own risk. Getting caught doing so will likely get you expelled, especially if you're summoning people who aren't invited to the school, trying to pass off as an important figure like the head of the school, or god forbid try to take over her mind. I may suggest more restricted powers in the near future.

Speaking of the head of the school, I'll probably leave her appearance as a surprise until I start up the RP, which might be around the end of the week. No promises, though, especially since I need to make a couple more characters and introduce another thing or two here yet.

First things first, though, checking out the new sign-ups again!