You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:41:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Now Locked] Monster Boarding School RP (All Genders/Sexualities Welcome)  (Read 3662 times)

Offline Thrasius

*Pops in* Interested! If you have any more room, I'd be happy to join you guys.

Online Starcry

• ~♥Mistress Of Insanity♥~ | ~♥Sleeper Creeper♥~ | ~♥Britbong♥~ | ~♥Fujoshi♥~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Mad as a hatter but twice as twisted
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I think there is more than enough room. :)

Offline TwilightGeminiTopic starter

*Pops in* Interested! If you have any more room, I'd be happy to join you guys.

Indeed we do! We could use quite a few more people here, in fact.

Suggestion for sheet:

Name:
Species:
Subject:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Background:
Ons:
Offs:

Yeah, that's actually pretty much what I have on mine! Honestly, though, one of the reasons it's taking as long as it is on the sheet is because I'd been working on using an actual character as an example. However, the sheet should be up tonight!

Online Starcry

• ~♥Mistress Of Insanity♥~ | ~♥Sleeper Creeper♥~ | ~♥Britbong♥~ | ~♥Fujoshi♥~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Mad as a hatter but twice as twisted
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I look forward to it!

Offline Thrasius

Indeed we do! We could use quite a few more people here, in fact.

I think there is more than enough room. :)

Sweet! I'll start getting some ideas together for my character then.  ^^

At last, I have made a character sheet and filled it up for a character as an example!

As always, though, any questions or suggestions are welcome, including if it has anything to do with the character sheet. ;D

--------------------------------

Name:
Species:
Sex and/or Gender: (Sex is what you are biologically. Gender is what you feel on the inside.)
Student or Teacher? (If teacher, what subject{s} do you have in mind?)

Appearance: (Pictures can be used, but be warned that any pictures that may look too young are not recommended. If no picture, a good paragraph’s worth at the least should be good.)
Personality: (A paragraph or two is strongly preferred.)
Background: (At least two or three paragraphs preferred.)

Abilities: (It may either be strengths as a character or what the race of said character is capable of.)
Weaknesses: (Could be either character flaws or actual flaws that come with being a certain race.)
Other Special Characteristics: (What does your character have on them that's just a part of them?)

Sexual Preferences: (Not restricted to simply orientation. It may also include positions, being generally a giver and/or receiver, and whether one is submissive, dominant, or switch.)
Turn Ons:
Indifferences:
Turn Offs:

--------------------------------

Here's an example I made with a character I plan on including.

Name: Kasumi Kurosawa
Species: Humanoid Kappa
Sex and/or Gender: Female
Student or Teacher? Student

Appearance: Kasumi has pretty much all the main characteristics of a normal kappa, which include a shell on her back, smooth damp-ish green-yellow skin, and a pale flower-like spot on top of her head. Her nose and ears are flat and her fingers and toes are webbed.
Take away all of that, she might almost perfectly resemble a human. She stands at a height of 5’3” with black hair and brown eyes. Her body shape is mostly pear, meaning most of the fat is distributed to her legs and buttocks.

Personality: Kasumi has a strong desire to bond with other people. However, she was raised to stay away from those who don’t resemble her save for original kappas. Therefore, she may be a bit hesitant or avoidant when meeting others for the first time, and probably all the time if they appear hostile. Once she has a good relationship with someone, however, she would cherish and maintain it to the best of her abilities.
She also has a curiosity for the supernatural and how tapping into it can affect other people. This was the case since she first used her ability to access another person’s soul through their bodies. She didn’t get to use it too much, though, giving or receiving. With all sorts of people that should be there, however, the possibilities are great on what she can find in them.

Background:Kasumi comes from a race evolved from the original kappas to resemble more like humans. It is not known to most who know of the race how they came to be, but it’s speculated to be either by some sort of evolutionary fluke or supernatural interference from an outside source.
For most of her life, she lived in a small town in southern Japan, away from all the big cities and crowds of people. Despite much of the town being populated by kappas and a few other monster folk, they had to disguise themselves to look human whenever they were out and about. Kasumi stayed away from making and maintaining human friends under her family’s wishes. She was told that most humans are not to be trusted and would make her life and others a living hell if they found out about her true identity. Even then, the older she was, the more she desired to ditch her town and see what it’s like to live truly alongside humans. The door to what seemed to be an impossible dream opened before her eyes on her eighteenth birthday.
On that day, she received a invitation to a school made with bringing the two worlds together in mind.

Abilities: Being a kappa, most of Kasumi’s abilities are determined by her water levels. Her swimming abilities excel those of most people. Her skin is durable and in some places flexible, which also makes it not as vulnerable to external damage. Pair that with her potential strength, which on land can be enough to tackle a cow to the ground.
She can carry extra water on her, which can be indicated by the size of her breasts. They usually enlarge only for when she’s not attached to an external body of water. The larger they are (only up to DD), the more extra water is reserved. The extra reserves can be extracted out of her breasts and easily do so when Kasumi is in a body of water.
She also has the ability to tap into a certain part of a another person’s soul, but doing so requires entering their body using her tongue.
Weaknesses: She must maintain a decent level of water in her system. Otherwise, her ability to move will suffer to the point of becoming completely immobile. The only way she can efficiently absorb the water into her system is by exposing the pale spot on top of her forehead to a water source.
Other Special Characteristics: Despite being a female humanoid, Kasumi doesn’t have the genitals like most. Instead, she only has a cloaca that mostly resembles an anus, but smoother and looser.

Sexual Preferences: Kasumi is bisexual. She prefers to be a receiver with males, but she usually has no strong leaning towards being submissive or dominant. When it comes to females, she can definitely be a giver, especially with her tongue.
Turn Ons: Her biggest turn on would be a good variety of anal/cloacal play (especially rimming, butt plugs, and cucumbers).
Indifferences: She’s not repulsed by the idea of her “lactating” (even though she only squirts water).
Turn Offs: Many of the usual turn-offs including necrophilia, scat, gore, vore, and all that.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 03:11:06 AM by TwilightGemini »

Offline Thrasius

Here's mine! Let me know if I need to change/elaborate on anything.  ;D

Name: Rei Song
Species: Oni
Sex and/or Gender: Female
Student or Teacher? Student

Appearance

Personality:  Like most Onis, Rei is incredibly dimwitted, although she would never admit that. It's part of the reason why she's older than a lot of her other classmates. Because of this, they will sometimes make fun of her and again, like most oni's, she is very easy to make angry, resulting in a fight more times than not. Needless to say, she doesn't liked to be called stupid, ugly, or anything she doesn't know the meaning of. Despite her not being good at academics, she is one of the best track and field, wrestling, and weightlifting members to attend the school. She's not to keen on making friends with the 'nerds' of the school, instead falling for the more physically in shape students, but she doesn't really care as long as she thinks they're cool. Or if they'll do/buy stuff for her. Especially booze. Or food. Anyways, as long as you don't call her names, act overly-smart, or pretend you're better than her, Rei is an extremely easy person to get along with since she's so simple to entertain. Loves magic tricks, drinking with friends and fighting/showing off her psychical prowess to anyone who will watch.

Background: The Songs were a small family of farmers, living off in the more rural and mountainous area of Japan. Rei's family, even before she was born, always had a strong belief in the supernatural. Despite trying to support a family of four on a farmers salary, her father always managed to leave some sort of offering to the 'spirits of the land', as he called them, believing that they would grant him good fortune in the form of his crops growing. Rei was born at the beginning of the new year and, for a while, her family was happy to have her. However, as time progressed, it was becoming more obvious that they weren't going to be able to afford to feed another mouth. Not sure as to what to do, Rei's father decided that they would have to give up their daughter to an orphanage. As much as they didn't want to give her up, it was the only choice they had. That very same night however, Rei, being only one at the time, remembered being lifted from her bed by a woman who then carried her outside. Little did she know that this was the beginning of her new life.

Taken in the dead of night, Yumi was one of the 'spirits', or oni, that Rei's father always talked about. Feeling pity on the family, Yumi decided to adopt Rei as her own, insisting that since the Songs treated her respectfully for so many years, she would now return the favor by raising Rei as her own. Crossing over into the demon realm, Rei lived and grew up their most of her life, learning the ways of the oni. Over time, her humanity slowly started to diminish to her current point of almost full oni, a side effect of living in the demon realm for a prolonged amount of time. She never attended school, since school really didn't have any value to the oni, but her human side somewhat longed for it. Yumi insisted that their wasn't much she was missing out on, but she could somehow relate to her daughters curiosity. Her decision to go was made final when Rei received a letter, inviting her to a school which had a very interesting purpose.

Abilities: Her incredible strength is definitely her most impressive feat, being able to lift objects several times her own weight with ease. Her resilient skin makes Rei a bit more resistant to heat and any scratching or cutting, but not nearly as much as a shell or scales would. Her nails are incredibly sharp and nearly unbreakable. On top of that, she has the fabled insatiable 'Oni Hunger' and an unhingable jaw that can be used to consume nearly anything. Alcohol actually helps sober her up instead of the other way around.
Weaknesses: As silly as it sounds, soybeans can make her blind if they come into contact with her and, even more so, can kill her if she consumes them. Eating plums or drinking plum juice will make her incredibly drunk. Garlic won't do anything to harm her, it just smells incredibly bad and will make her gag and run away.
Other Special Characteristics: Wouldn't necessarily call this special, but she is usually always seen wearing her track and field uniform. Whenever she does wear her school uniform, she wears a pair of pants instead of a skirt and has her shirt un-tucked with a few of the top buttons undone. If she isn't wearing either uniform, she'll be wearing the clothes in the picture provided above.

Sexual Preferences: Rei is bisexual. Normally, she is very dominant when it comes to both male and female partners. Because she is so physically demanding when it comes to sex, Rei looks for a partner that will be able to keep going for hours at a time without stopping.
Turn Ons: Submissive partners, overpowering others, being overpowered, struggling partners, physically in-shape partners. (And many more! Just ask if you're unsure.)
Turn Offs: Scat and watersports.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 09:30:00 PM by Thrasius »

Offline Snake

Ok I'm interested.

Could i do a particularly powerful succubus or an Amazon :3

Online SweetSerenade

Here is my character, I tend to keep my characters non-sexual at first because I like to get a view of what is around. She is not here for sex, she is here for learning and good will between Monsters and humans (Also her very presence helps fuel the human side of the 'veil' that keeps monsters 'safe'. Do not wanna fuck with that too much, right?)

She has several siblings, older than her (she is the oldest and ONLY girl.) that can be played if the person works with me.

Name: Neala McCarrick
Species: Human - Spellcaster
Sex and/or Gender: Female - Female
Student or Teacher? Student (Mythology Courses, Monsterologies, seeking to become a teacher of sorts once she gets her full degrees.)

Appearance:
Neala is a compact woman, her muscles wiry like a runners. Though she may not look like much, she can fight with the best of human warriors. Her hair, thought long, is usually held up in a braid that circles her head. Her eyes are nearly a black-brown, that seem a bit closed off and secret almost. She stands at 5'6", and most of her weight is muscle. Her breasts are at most a decent B cup, at the upper range, maybe a C at most.

Personality:

Neala is a woman focused on her duties first and foremost, she was chosen as the ambassadow of her family to the monster world. She takes that quite seriously, but she does not take that as seriously as she does her other duties. She follows the changing of the seasons, practices the great rites (except the Great Marriage), and worships as any Druid would. She takes her magical work seriously, and seems o have almost no current interest in sexual exploits.

A stoic young woman, with a heart of gold hidden deep inside. She has a care for the world around her, and will aid any creature, good or evil. But mark my words, her magic is not to be triffled with as she is the strongest of her family and she will hurt anyone who harms her.

Background: The youngest in her family, as well as the ONLY female child, Neala was raised with the knowledge that she would one day do great things. She was chosen to do something powerful, and amazing. Eventually that duty was revealed, when she showed a propensity for working with magical creatures. That talent continued to bloom, as she learned how to heal and do stronger magics - from the creatures she saved.

Her family taught her magics of the ancients, but made it clear that she needed to stay pure. Though sex was believed a powerful act, the act of keepnig purity till a Godly appointed time was very important. She could not waste the power her innocence brougth, and she was being saved to one day be part of a very Great Marriage, some hints that it was actually intended for a Monster Clan Lord, not many are sure.

But Neala intends to finish her degrees, before that happens.

It has been proven over time that of all of her family she has the most powerful magic, and that is because of what she has done with herself. This was why she was chosen for a marriage with a Monster Clan, but which one is still not known.

Abilities: Ritual based magics, some quick spell work. Usually she requires the proper time and place, or proper spell components.
Weaknesses: She is not knowledgeable in sexual ways. She also can only do her magic based around her own energies (For quick spells), and ritual magics take a lot of time and components.
Other Special Characteristics: Oddly enough a magical chastity belt, it does not look like much, a golden chain that hangs across her hips and between her legs. A delicate and fine mesh, that she can easily move to the side to clean herself, but the piece near her vagina will instantly meld to her skin and block any attempts at entrance (whether willing or unwilling). The item can only be removed by Neala, through a long ritual (which she does not bother with anyways) or by the intended Lord monster who will be her husband (you have to negotiate that character with me, if you want that to be playable. - the device will not stop fingers, and will not stop oral sex, just penetration of anything larger than a finger. No dicks, no tentacles, nothing can get passed. Not even toys. This leaves her ass open, but that is MY disgression on whether anything happens there.

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual, Switch with Dominant Tendencies. Sexual desires have yet to be discovered as she is a virgin and focused on work. She will not perform any sexual acts with females, this is my ruling and the characters ruling. Look at my O/Os anything else can be discussed. Oral sex and fingers is the most my character can do, if taught properly she will return oral sex.

As a note any characters who have more than 20% of their body covered in hair... will not recieve any willing sexual interactions, or unwilling. My character has no interest, and neither do I .Ears, Tail, Claws and fangs are fine, but no body hair for my girly. Nagas are loved and encouraged, fork tongues are loved. *winks* Only available for Male partners, period.

Turn Ons: Unknown, to be filled in as they are found.
Turn Offs: Females, Chicks with Dicks. More added as she discovers her own limits. MY hard limits are in my O/Os... Or in my roleplay preferences attached to my profile, I will not deviate unless i personally offer.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 06:38:33 PM by SweetSerenade »

Offline johnnyboyboy

Would it be possible for me to roleplay a dragon monster boy ?

Online SweetSerenade

I do not see why not?

I think all of the characters filled out so far have been female, I think males would be quite welcome XP

Absolutely!

Like SweetSerenade said, all the characters filled out so far are female. Out of those who haven't yet, there was only one potential male. So I don't believe we should worry about having too many male characters here, monster or human.

Offline Snake

suggestion:

replace wanted male human roles with NPC's if you don't get enough

but Twilight, woul dyou allow a strong succubus type?  Like a teacher or senior student?

suggestion:

replace wanted male human roles with NPC's if you don't get enough

but Twilight, woul dyou allow a strong succubus type?  Like a teacher or senior student?

I'll definitely take that to consideration. Otherwise, I might allow people to create another character but of a different gender.

As for a strong succubus type, that would probably be okay under the condition that they don't have too much power over everyone or just straight up god-modding abilities. At least not without permission first.

Offline Snake

Well just like one that hasn't picked out a permanent partner or maybe has a weird kink that makes it harder for them t opick.

Well just like one that hasn't picked out a permanent partner or maybe has a weird kink that makes it harder for them t opick.

Either way would be just fine.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:04:21 PM by TwilightGemini »

Offline Vanetias

Is it right to me that I could be a human shapeshifter/human male?

Is it right to me that I could be a human shapeshifter/human male?

Probably. The school should be able to easily discover shapeshifters who abuse their abilities, especially those who try to disguise themselves as more important people.

Offline Vanetias

Does every student/teacher had to be female, or males are allowed into the school?

Offline Snake

Hmm let's see how to do this..

Online SweetSerenade

Does every student/teacher had to be female, or males are allowed into the school?
I would hope males are allowed, since I do not do Lesbian scenes. XP

I would hope males are allowed, since I do not do Lesbian scenes. XP

Males are indeed allowed, as well, both humans and otherwise! ;D

Offline Vanetias

Good, was thinking of a human wizard/mage with shapeshifting abilities(Or a shapeshifter who could shift between genders.)

Also,(For SweetSerenade) if I may ask, is it alright that I pair it up with your teacher(In terms of marriage and etc?)

Online SweetSerenade

Good, was thinking of a human wizard/mage with shapeshifting abilities(Or a shapeshifter who could shift between genders.)

Also,(For SweetSerenade) if I may ask, is it alright that I pair it up with your teacher(In terms of marriage and etc?)
Actually my character is a student, seeking a degree. She is not a teacher as of the moment, she hopes to sometime in the future.

As for pairing up that would require a lot of negotiating and discussion. I am really particular about the males I pair my girls with, just as particular as I am with my roleplays.

I am not saying no, but you should Pm me to see if we could work it out. I am not making any promises though, as I am trying to hold off on that selection till there is more characters...

Though I am not sure if it will particularly work as she is supposed to be married to a Pureblooded monster in an attempt to cement Monster-Human relations.

Online Laughing Hyena

I was thinking more of a dunce with anger management but a heart of gold? You know give room to grow.