You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:36:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Now Locked] Monster Boarding School RP (All Genders/Sexualities Welcome)  (Read 3658 times)

Offline TwilightGeminiTopic starter

Is there still room for another person? O:
I'm quite interested. :3

I think there's room for one more here. Sign-ups might close in a few days, so this weekend should be a good time to get one in.

Speaking of which, I've done a roundup of everyone who signed up, which is a total of 15 players as of now. Three of the characters are purely human, but the ratio between male and female overall is pretty much even with one true neutrosis.

SweetSerenade - Neala - Human - Female - Straight

TwilightGemini - Kasumi - Kappa - Female - Bi
Thrasius - Rei - Oni - Female - Bi
Icowom - Felicie - Cerberus - Female - "If there's a hole, and its coming on hard enough, it's fuckable."
Snake - Masako - Greater Succubus - Female - Preferring males
Jinxxerz - Akari - Kitsune - Female - Straight
Sussurus - Sulamith - Marilith/Human - Female/Herm - Pan
Waterfall - Abscondita - Succubus - Female, but can also be male - Pan, preferring males

Aneveite - Aviv - Angel - Neutrois - Bi? Preferring females

Vanetias - Lami - Shapeshifter - Intersex, preferably male - Straight when in male/female form, bi in original form
Johnnyboyboy - Naloth - Dragon - Male - Straight
Wheeler97 - Otto - Gargoyle - Male - Straight
Starcry - Angelus - Snake Demon - Male - Omni
King Serperior - Zaara - Arachne - Male - Bi, preferring females

JinZah - James - Human - Male - Finds women attractive
Laughing Hyena - Arashi - Human - Male - Straight
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:05:17 AM by TwilightGemini »

Offline LilJinxxieMew

Ah okay! I just filled out the character sheet. Hehe.. Here it is.

--
Name: Akari Seika

Species: Kitsune

Sex and/or Gender: Female, Female

Student or Teacher?: Student

Appearance:

Personality:
Akari has the characteristics one would usually expect in a kitsune: mischievious, playful, intelligent, etc. But she also has her own.. Flavoring, if you will. Because of her upbringing she has grown to be more naughty in her trickery. She has no boundries. Rebellion is also very evident in her attitude. Her demeaner screams defiant. But she is also a passionate spirit that can be very loving. She has been rumored to show deep compassion for those in tough situations.

Background:
Akari is the daughter of a human harlot and the Japanese God, Oinari. After her Mother birthed her, she was taken by one of Oinari's servents into his vale. Because of her being a half-breed and born from a whore she was treated as the bottom of the food chain. Due to this she grew the characteristics that made her seem like a trouble maker, more so than the other kitsunes in Oinari's veil.

Oinari rarely showed her affection. The reasoning behind that is unknown to Akari. All she knew was that her Father was always vacant from her life. He was only there when she needed to be severely disciplined. There were times where she spent years in the form of a fox held in a secluded cage. This caused her to grow resentment towards her Father. Which formed one of her favorite things to do, that often got her in the cage; Playing tricks on humans and other entities. And these weren't normal harmless tricks, she often went to far as she never knows when enough is enough.

She did (and still does) have a positive and affectionate figure in her life. Her elder brother who was a pure born child of Oinari. Her brother, Rikotsu, is over half a millennium old, so you could say he was like a parent to her.

Because of the rebellious attitude Akari grew into, Rikotsu decided that it would be best for his baby sister to go spend time among others of various species/races so that she may become humbled and learn to better herself. When Akari learned this, she became furious with her brother. She had inherited the trait of feeling above other entities. And Rikotsu finally came to the conclusion she needed to learn a lesson.

Abilities: Manipulation (ability to coax another being with sweet words to do what she wishes: though limited), Fire (if a flame is around, she can manipulate it to her content)

Weaknesses: hot-headed, seal placed on her by her brother that weakens her powers, egotistical

Other Special Characteristics: Fox ears/tail, markings of her heritage, her nails become elongated similar to claws when angry.

Sexual Preferences: Straight, submissive (though a bit resistant), bottom, sometimes top (depending on the mood),

Turn Ons: bondage, triple penetration, covered in cum, swallowing, force, rough, toys, spanking, punishment, light humiliation, fingering, fingers in mouth, oral, face fucking, gagged, crawling, commanded, pseudo-rape, dominated, being used, orgasm con/den, etc.

Indifferences: receiving oral

Turn Offs: vore, scat, gore, anything toilet related, parent-child, pregnancy, etc.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 04:18:04 PM by Jinxxerz »

Online King Serperior

• Elliquiy's Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Elliquiy's Biggest Monster Musume Fan
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • I am a Warlock on par with Magnus Bane!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Neither weaponry nor magic used as such are allowed to be used without a staff's permission and outside permitted zones. However, less destructive use of them is not as big of a deal to them as making portals.
Regarding the weapon policy and Zaara's bow:  Could there perhaps be an archery class or an archery range?  I did say that Zaara likes archery and always takes his bow with him and the school is no exception.  If need be, he could lock in it a trunk in his room (though I think a bow is the least of everyone's worries  *laughs*)

Offline Icowom

Wow, thats quite a spread of chars there Twilight. Its going to be hella busy in the thread when it does kick off.

Also wondering if I should state Felicie's weapons in the char sheet, if allowed to bring them.

Regarding the weapon policy and Zaara's bow:  Could there perhaps be an archery class or an archery range?  I did say that Zaara likes archery and always takes his bow with him and the school is no exception.  If need be, he could lock in it a trunk in his room (though I think a bow is the least of everyone's worries  *laughs*)

There'd definitely be a place in the school for that. Since the school opened when it did, learning how to defend yourself as a last resort might have especially been an ideal trait to have. You'd have to make another oath not to use such abilities for malicious purposes or overdo them, though. The school might have its ways to keep track of such incidents.

Also wondering if I should state Felicie's weapons in the char sheet, if allowed to bring them.

You can, if you so desire! ;D

----------------

So I have a question of my own: How would you feel if I allow people here to have one more character on the basis that they can only be (at least mostly) human or a staff member? Might that be a good way to get more of such characters and allow players to be more active or might that risk cluttering the RP with too many characters?

Offline Sussurus

So I have a question of my own: How would you feel if I allow people here to have one more character on the basis that they can only be (at least mostly) human or a staff member? Might that be a good way to get more of such characters and allow players to be more active or might that risk cluttering the RP with too many characters?

I think if you don't want to end up playing a bunch of NPC teachers, the latter part of that sounds like a good idea. ^_^

Online King Serperior

• Elliquiy's Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Elliquiy's Biggest Monster Musume Fan
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
There'd definitely be a place in the school for that. Since the school opened when it did, learning how to defend yourself as a last resort might have especially been an ideal trait to have. You'd have to make another oath not to use such abilities for malicious purposes or overdo them, though. The school might have its ways to keep track of such incidents.
That's quite alright and agreeable.  He doesn't have any major powers that affect others as he isn't venomous like his mother is and he knows not to use his webs in public (but capturing pretty monster girls isn't out of the question  ::) )

I've learned from experience that if I control more than on character in a game, I wind up getting confused and overwhelmed somehow.  I'm fine with everyone else having second characters, but it wouldn't work with me.

Offline Icowom

Well then, I'll pop up her kit tonight~

Regarding the multiple chars, I domt really have a problem with that, normally. Currently working, so I may not have the luxury of time to juggle two chars at the level of attention I would like.

Offline Aneveite

Hm, I don't really care to make a human right now, but idk, making a staff member might be nice~ Kumiho nurse~<3

In that case, I shall allow anyone who's signed up here to have another character as long as they're either human or a staff (or student if you already have a staff character). Speaking of which, expect a human student character from me soon here.

Now that I have the next (and my only) day off from work, I can focus more on stuff and hopefully not have all my posts end up being after midnight...

Offline Vanetias

Hm, I don't really care to make a human right now, but idk, making a staff member might be nice~ Kumiho nurse~<3

Wonder if the Shapeshifter would make frequent checks to her due to 'special needs'.  :P

Offline Icowom

Finally added in my chars weapons~

Finally added in my chars weapons~

*checks* A cerberus woman packing heat, huh? I really like the sound of that! ;D

----------

Well, so much for responding before midnight...

But now that I finally got my other character form done, I'm going to initiate the third phase, which is another way of saying that I'm actually preparing to start the RP. New players will have one or two more days before I close the thread. Even after the RP starts, though, you can still make a second character at any time.

What I have in mind is that students living on Earth will be grouped together into vehicles. For example, students living in Japan may be grouped up in a single vehicle or two. As for students who live on other worlds, the school will send people to take them out of their world and then round them up probably to a single location of Earth before they actually head to the school. No students are allowed to teleport to the school themselves because they'd really like to keep their location as secret as possible.

So a question for you all, where would you be before someone comes in to pick you up?

EDIT: Also, care for one more roll call?

----------

Name: Satomi Takenaka
Species: Human (though with little kitsune blood in her)
Sex and/or Gender: Female
Student or Teacher? Student

Appearance

Personality: Satomi has rarely been the same since losing the love of her life a long time ago. Usually these days, either she has no motivation to talk to most other people or angry about something horrible thatís happened in the world.
Her greatest ambition is for a world in peace not only between monsters and humanity, but also between themselves. Itís a life dream she holds very dear to her, especially after that one day. The other thing keeping her mood down most of the time, in fact, is also the realization of the world being as corrupt as it is. Whenever sheís not occupied with that or her loss, she usually spends most of her time on her studies. Most of such composes of histories between the supernatural and humans as well as psychology for different kinds of people, human and monster.
Background: Satomi had somewhat of a rough childhood outside her city home in Chiba, Japan. Very few children would go near her and even fewer respected her. This was presumably due to her obsession with predicting the future and people sometimes being zapped whenever they touched her. Naturally, she usually felt like she never belonged in the city she was stuck on. After she graduated from high school, however, her kitsune great-grandmother paid a visit to invite her personally to the Foundation of the Supernatural.
On her way to the school, she met a boy and to her surprise, he quickly revealed himself to be a kitsune, as well. They started falling for each other not too far into the year. The boy happened to live just outside the city, so even out of school they spent what time they could with each other. It was until one morning when she was given the worst news in her life.
The boy was found slain in his own home along with both his parents. The one behind such a horrible thing was never found, but it didnít matter to her so much. The one person she wanted to be with for the rest of her life on Earth is dead, gone forever and never coming back. Itís been over a year since the tragedy and sheís still feeling a horrible pain inside of her.

Abilities: Satomi can look into the future, but not only can she not voluntarily do so, itís rare and usually somewhat vague. Also, she needs to be in contact with someone in order to have a chance of reading their future. Aside from that, she has a great interest in psychology and history and possesses a good amount of knowledge of both.
Weaknesses: Still under a major case of depression. Anyone who doesnít want to be in a bad mood may want to stay away if she doesnít look so hot. She has no interest in fighting at all, so if she ends up in a physical fight, she might not be able to stand a chance at all.
Other Special Characteristics: Having some kitsune blood in her, she might have abilities hidden within. In fact, it might explain the higher static tendencies. However, nothing else has been revealed to her, as far as she is aware. Even if they do, they might not be nearly as powerful as those of a full-blooded kitsune.

Sexual Preferences: She doesn't have much, if any, motivation to pursue another relationship. However, if she ever does want to have sexual contact, her vagina is pretty much off-limits (except maybe for fingering). Her anus, on the other hand, is another story.
Turn Ons: Contact while clothed, anal and clitoral play
Indifferences: Watersports, receiving oral, fingering
Turn Offs: Aggressive and show-offy partners, the usual other turn-offs
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 02:35:31 AM by TwilightGemini »

Online Starcry

• ~♥Mistress Of Insanity♥~ | ~♥Sleeper Creeper♥~ | ~♥Britbong♥~ | ~♥Fujoshi♥~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Mad as a hatter but twice as twisted
  • View My Rolls
Here~

Online Laughing Hyena

I am here and Arashi is in japan when he gets picked up.

Offline johnnyboyboy

Here! would like to be in england when picked up.

Offline Thrasius

*Plants a flag in the ground that reads 'Here'* Rei would be in Japan, so add her to that list. ^^

Offline Aneveite

Here... and idk anywhere works. Aviv is sorta wandering anywhere right now. Also... not to judge DM but wouldnt it be better to start at school and back fill how they got there? Idk.

Online King Serperior

• Lord
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
I am here and Zaara will be in the the Southern parts of the United States due to the large rural areas that are to hide himself from most of the world.

Offline SweetSerenade

In the summer months my character is in Ireland and Scotland, in the early fall she is back in the states.

Offline Waterfall

I'd simply open my portal as close to the school as was allowed. Perhaps there is a shuttle pickup at a nearby bus stop for those who could teleport all the way but are allowed no closer?

Offline Vanetias

I think that I would either be at school early, or be picked up at his/her hometown in europe.

I'd simply open my portal as close to the school as was allowed. Perhaps there is a shuttle pickup at a nearby bus stop for those who could teleport all the way but are allowed no closer?

Well, there's kind of a problem with that. Let's just say...not even the transporters know exactly where the school is. ^^;

I think that I would either be at school early, or be picked up at his/her hometown in europe.

I'd rather save anything to do with the school itself until one of our student characters gets there first, purely for the sake of buildup. :-X

--------------

So here's how the RP is going to start for everyone: Your character can be at home before they get picked up or already be in the passenger vehicle, which can be whatever is appropriate for the setting of your location. Let's just say that our characters won't have to travel long before they arrive, but nobody gets to go to the school until I say so. If your character lives near another and you two wish to share a vehicle, you may absolutely do so!

Before I start up the RP, I'm gonna make a discussion thread and probably another thread to place all our characters and locations. As always, any questions or suggestions are welcome.

Roll call is still in place for whoever has not responded yet since last night.

Offline Aneveite

Well... in that case, anybody want to buddy-buddy with an angel~?

Offline Sussurus

Pickup point: Loltun Cave, Yucatan, Mexico. But starting en route works for me. ^_^