You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:52:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Now Locked] Monster Boarding School RP (All Genders/Sexualities Welcome)  (Read 3644 times)

Offline Snake

Oh sweet mother goddess! Do you happen to roleplay Dark hunters? Finding people with the knowledge has been hellacious as all fuck!... Sweet gods.. .

but yeah, I do see what you mean.

But perhaps a modification could be done?

What if your character and her mother nearly wiped out humanity in its spread out tribal stage? Like about 12000 years or so ago? Her mother was bound there by Lilith for almost fucking up the food supply of her own kind? That could be pretty useful, if you are up for it. I do not mind trying to help you modify your character :D I am really good at that sorta thing. I have been roleplaying for over 16 years now, and Admining for 12-14 of those years :D

Because Apollymi was imprisoned before that. Masako could've been caught by Lilith for that yes. 

And yes I do RP Dark Hunters as I've read alot of the books save the newest ones.  I love werehunters myself.

But yeah if you want to play up that. what'd you have in mind?

Offline Waterfall

I don't think you'd like my vampire/succubus hybrid then. (Her mother was a vampire and her father was an incubus) She ran away from hell since she hates what she is and didn't want to be condemned to the fate of either collecting souls, being a sex thing for other demons, being a broodmother or being an general of hell. Of course she has to feed on blood and cum to sustain herself and to not fall to her natural urges but she also eats human food. She is a kind and gentle soul and doesn't take food by force. Her charm is literally her kindness and understanding. She is terrified of angels and very very wary of other demons since she is scared they'd drag her back to hell or make her a broodmother. >.<

So she was born different, but instead of gay, she was a devil born good? ;) There's some juicy nature vs nurture and diversity narratives in there if you want 'em.

Offline Starcry

• ~♥Mistress Of Insanity♥~ | ~♥Sleeper Creeper♥~ | ~♥Britbong♥~ | ~♥Fujoshi♥~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Mad as a hatter but twice as twisted
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
So she was born different, but instead of gay, she was a devil born good? ;) There's some juicy nature vs nurture and diversity narratives in there if you want 'em.
For me I like to think the whole nature Vs nurture is a very good argument. I have seen a combination of both in action and I think it is a case by case bases. As stories such as DmC; some times there is just that one that breaks from the mold. For example; Dante is like neither parent and is his own person and same with Vergil. Vergil is more dark demon like in behaviour (nature) while Dante is more human-like. (nurture) It doesn't matter which cannon they are in (The original or new reboot) both were raised by a very loving mother and a protective father. Sparta was a loyal devil general and risked eternal damnation be with a woman he fell for. Eva was faithful angel and took the risk of being banished from heaven to be with the man she fell for.

I could go on and on but I'll stop it there. XD

But for me Releana is a good example of someone being able to change and take charge of their own fate instead of going by their up bringing. But she is a goodie devil.  ;D

Offline Aneveite

I keep picturing this character of yours afraid of Aviv... which is hilarious given how Aviv is like, one of the wimpiest angels ever xD

Offline Starcry

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Hope this is ok~

Name: Angelus
Species: Snake Demon
Sex and/or Gender: Male~
Student or Teacher?: Student counsellor/Therapist.
Appearance:
Human form
True form

Personality: Professional, very patient, polite, respectful, kind natured and easy to befriend. Always willing to take people under his wing when he sees they have need for it but isn't shy to show people when he is displeased. Although once he is familiar with someone he can be playfully flirtatious and will engage in casual conversation. Behind closed doors he is quite mischievous, enjoys teasing and pushing boundaries. He dislikes people to be walkovers and very much prefers working for his prey as for him it gives him a good chance to prove his worth as a male.

Background: Angelus comes from a long line of snake demons that are slowly dwindling in number by each decade. This is mostly down to humans hunting his kind down due to myths and legends surrounding them. His upbringing has been very traditional by his clan standards as they do not wish to see their ways leave this world behind. Once he was old enough to learn how to hideshift he was then allowed to leave his clan and explore the outside world like most younglings did. This made him able to live amongst humans, learn their ways and even get a career. However he has been warned that one day he would be called upon to wed someone to secure the clan's place in the fragile world between humans and demons.

Currently he has been attending a boarding school as student counsellor after they needed someone to replace the one that retired. He took the position since knew there would been need for someone to be there to explain and deal with student problems. After all; all sorts of problems are bound to happen between demons and humans right?

Abilities:

Snake's kiss: Angelus has the power to paralyse someone with a simple bite into areas where veins are easily accessible. If he misses a vein the area he bit will simply go numb for three hours. However, if he were to rub his venom into glandular areas it acts as a relaxant, will make the person a little sensitive and will give them a slight high for a good six hours.

The amount he can dispense isn't enough to kill a person but it will feel like it at the time; with every few years the potency of the venom increases the amount of time it lasts. The after effects (when it has worn off) of venom varies depending on how the venom was dispatched. If it is a direct vein injection the person usually feels like they can't move and will be disorientated for the rest of the day. If it is into a none vein then the person will be unable to move the area will have very painful pins and needles for an hour. If rubbed into the glands the person will return to normal.

Snake Soul: Angelus has the power to summon snakes from seemly nowhere and can even communicate with them. The snakes will do as he command and will not attack unless he tells them to.

Weaknesses: Cold weather
Other Special Characteristics:

When he is in human form he has the following features:

* Snake tattoo on his back.
* Snake-like fangs.
* Snake-like tongue that is 12 inches long when it is fully out.

In either forms he has a unique looking "member" that sprouts from a slit.
NSFW

Sexual Preferences: Omisexual
Turn Ons: Licking, vaginal, light bondage, teasing, begging, hard to crack submissives...
Turn Offs: (See player offs)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 04:39:26 AM by Starcry »

Offline Vanetias

I may change my character profile for awhile.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 09:21:37 PM by Vanetias »

Offline TwilightGeminiTopic starter

I must apologize for my slowness as of the last couple days. IRL things had been quite in the way lately and I had to make a hospital trip with my mom earlier tonight. Turns out she has mild inflammation of the pancreas, but is back home and doing pretty well now.

To be honest i borrowed alot of her history alongside Acheron's from the Dark Hunter series. 

If that's cool then the mother was imprisoned because she made an unbreakable vow to compeltely and utterly annihilate humanity. Before she could: she jus treduced it back to the stone age- where as it took three of the other gods of the pantheon to seal her away in Kalosis.  (this type of god can't break vows or they die.) Leaving only two children left in the mortal world you could say.  masako made a mistake and ended up imprisoned in hell by the reining succubus queen and ofered her choice: accept corruption or be made to stay ther for eternity; with her abilities to plane shift negated there wasn't a way out other than accept it. (the environment of hell inteferes with dimensionl motions

But if that's not good enough I can pare it down to more reasonable standard

I must admit that I'm not familiar with that series at all.

However, if you change up your form's background to include at least most of the above information, then it should be okay.

I may change my character profile for awhile.

Okay! Any spots in particular you're looking into changing, if I may ask?

Speaking of which, Laughing Hyena, Sussurus, and anyone else with WIP posts, when do you think you'll be able to get yours finished? I'd like to make a list of everyone who signed up and then dish out plans to start up the RP (hopefully) on Saturday.

Offline Vanetias

It's only a small amount on the personality of the character(I am not sure on how to potray shy girls with words on any RP for that matter... Though if there is some advice that is useful it could help.)

Offline Starcry

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Bashful, timid, easy to embarrass?

Also I hope my profile is ok~

Online King Serperior

• Elliquiy's Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Elliquiy's Biggest Monster Musume Fan
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • I am a Warlock on par with Magnus Bane!
  • View My Rolls
It's only a small amount on the personality of the character(I am not sure on how to potray shy girls with words on any RP for that matter... Though if there is some advice that is useful it could help.)
Well, of you are having difficulty with such a personality, make her brash, loud, and fun-loving, the center of attention kind of gal.  That's one way to solve your issues.

Offline Starcry

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
That or look up an online thesaurus?

http://thesaurus.com/browse/shy

Offline Vanetias

Yep, that one.

Offline Feddermaus

• Secretly a Magical Girl
  • Underage
  • Seduced
  • Lemme tell you about the time I was eaten by God.
  • View My Rolls
I'm hoping/assuming/hoping that y'all are still accepting?

I don't have much more than a loose character concept right now, but I'm interested in joining, if you'll have me? 0w0

It is, actually! Save for one minor issue that is really my fault, which is that I didn't clarify at all when the school actually opened. ^^;

The boarding school is like 50-60 years old, made during a time when tensions between different kinds of people all over the world were one hell of a thing. The school was first made as a refuge for the supernatural in mind before creating an additional focus towards peace between them and humanity.

I'm hoping/assuming/hoping that y'all are still accepting?

I don't have much more than a loose character concept right now, but I'm interested in joining, if you'll have me? 0w0

Indeed, we are still!

I might be closing sign-ups in a few days, so you came here at a pretty good time. ;D

Offline Starcry

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
It is, actually! Save for one minor issue that is really my fault, which is that I didn't clarify at all when the school actually opened. ^^;

The boarding school is like 50-60 years old, made during a time when tensions between different kinds of people all over the world were one hell of a thing. The school was first made as a refuge for the supernatural in mind before creating an additional focus towards peace between them and humanity.
I figured that he would have joined to replace an old one since people do retire. That or something else happened? ;)

Offline Laughing Hyena

I'll finish it tonight.

Offline Icowom

Indeed, we are still!

I might be closing sign-ups in a few days, so you came here at a pretty good time. ;D

Hah, It was founded during the climax of the Cold War. An interesting period for both mortal and eldritch beings I bet~

Offline Sussurus

Does the school have a weapons policy and/or weapons classes?

Edit: I think I'm done! Feedback welcome. ^_^
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:01:23 AM by Sussurus »

Offline Icowom

I hope so, my char wants to be a mentor for the shooting /marksman club

Offline Laughing Hyena

Okay background is complete. Its short and to the point. Basically a black sheep failure of a human diplomats son with large potential and some redeeming qualities.

Online King Serperior

• Elliquiy's Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Elliquiy's Biggest Monster Musume Fan
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • I am a Warlock on par with Magnus Bane!
  • View My Rolls

Do I sense Skyrim references?   ::)  Love your character!  We multi-limbed characters need to stick together  *nods*

Offline Sussurus

Do I sense Skyrim references?   ::)  Love your character!  We multi-limbed characters need to stick together  *nods*

Nope, completely unfamiliar with Skyrim. XD

But thanks, and agreed. ;)

Awesome! All the forms that have been posted here have been finished! :D

So Sunday or Monday might be the day that we make pre-game preparations before I close this thread and we actually start this thing up. As always, any questions or suggestions are welcome.

Neither weaponry nor magic used as such are allowed to be used without a staff's permission and outside permitted zones. However, less destructive use of them is not as big of a deal to them as making portals.

Creating your own portal between the school and beyond school grounds or summoning people who are not invited to the school are much bigger offenses and have a higher chance of expulsion (or worse). They want the school to remain only accessible to a trusted few.

On another note, there's one thing I'd like to point out about Sulamith. I like how careful you are with trying to balance out her multiple abilities! I must admit, though, that the way you explain them also reminds me a little bit of The Elder Scrolls, but that was after King Serperior brought it up. Also, that's kind of a good thing!

Okay background is complete. Its short and to the point. Basically a black sheep failure of a human diplomats son with large potential and some redeeming qualities.

And let us hope to see that potential, as well as everyone else's, become fulfilled! ;D

Also, a confession to make: I chuckled out loud when I read your first turn-off.

Hah, It was founded during the climax of the Cold War. An interesting period for both mortal and eldritch beings I bet~

THAT and World War II being not super-long ago at the time! They almost certainly played an influential role behind the school's creation.

Back to the subject of offensive magic and weaponry from earlier this post, there is one more thing I wish to bring up here. There is actually a dedicated space and class for using such things, so a marksman club or the likes could actually be allowed!

Offline LilJinxxieMew

Is there still room for another person? O:
I'm quite interested. :3

Offline Laughing Hyena

Well Twilight? Do we get another player character for the fun? ^_^