You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:37:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Now Locked] Monster Boarding School RP (All Genders/Sexualities Welcome)  (Read 3659 times)

Offline SweetSerenade

I also said that She's a history warper, having been around to see the destruction of the original race of humanity. 

Or maybe that's just a little extreme?

You honestly do not want my opinion, this is someone elses game - thus I will not treat it like I was gming one of my own games. I was just backing the GM up with specific information that would support their discontent.

Online Laughing Hyena

Alright, I'm finally here and able to look through everything that came in recently, including two human male character forms (even though one of them is still under construction)!

Speaking of characters, Snake, something I forgot to bring up about your character earlier. 221 thousand years sounds pretty nuts, I must admit, even for a supernatural being! She'll probably be older than literally everyone else who's a part of the school. O_o

As for progress on the RP, I'm in the middle of making a teacher character who should be of some use for people during the RP. After that, I'll introduce another student who should be more of a plot character than anything else. And after that most likely, I'm gonna do a roll call of everybody who joined in and prepare to start up the RP!

Im here!

Offline Snake

You honestly do not want my opinion, this is someone elses game - thus I will not treat it like I was gming one of my own games. I was just backing the GM up with specific information that would support their discontent.

Sorry, I really am,  Serenade. I'm just overly fond of the character and have a hard time changing up her profile and such. I'm sure everyone's had a character like that.

And I'd be curious to see your opinion, just send it in PM. Maybe it'll contain a goo dwayto change her up a little (if it's too much trouble I'll drop completely and try a different character)

Offline Waterfall

Well considering humans have been around for about 200,000 years...

More like 8000 years, if we go by the sources from whence succubi first came...

*ducks and runs*

Offline SweetSerenade

More like 8000 years, if we go by the sources from whence succubi first came...

*ducks and runs*

Oh I know... *chuckles*

Offline Snake

oh for the love of.

*sighs and contemplates deleting char and trying again*

Offline SweetSerenade

oh for the love of.

*sighs and contemplates deleting char and trying again*

You do not need to delete your character... I did not respond because I am actually in the process of getting ready for my honeymoon so anything that takes more than a couple of moments to write is backburnered.

Offline Snake

Oh ho? Well congratulations then ^_^

Offline SweetSerenade

Oh ho? Well congratulations then ^_^

Yeah me and my husband are staying in a studio hotel room for two nights, courtesy of one of my Submissives... *Is a Professional Domme*

Pretty sweet actually, two nights and one whole day away from baby... already having paranoia

Online Starcry

• ~♥Mistress Of Insanity♥~ | ~♥Sleeper Creeper♥~ | ~♥Britbong♥~ | ~♥Fujoshi♥~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Mad as a hatter but twice as twisted
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Why do people have to make their succubi ridicuous amount of years old in rps around here? Am I the only one that has them that range between 16-25? <.<

Online King Serperior

• Elliquiy's Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Elliquiy's Biggest Monster Musume Fan
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • I am a Warlock on par with Magnus Bane!
  • View My Rolls
Why do people have to make their succubi ridicuous amount of years old in rps around here? Am I the only one that has them that range between 16-25? <.<
I once had a Succubi character who was 50 in human years, but only 25 in looks and attitude  *shrugs*  I guess demon characters tend to be "ageless" as a "standard. 

Online Starcry

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
While ageless doesn't mean they should take the piss with it. But that is just my opinion. I am not sure if I should make a male or not. X3

Offline SweetSerenade

While ageless doesn't mean they should take the piss with it. But that is just my opinion. I am not sure if I should make a male or not. X3

Mallleeeee I can even help you find pictures... >.>

I have an absolute obsession with a male Naga, but probably not of interest XD

Offline TwilightGeminiTopic starter

I must admit, Snake, having someone conscious for that long I'm feeling very unsure about, even for a teacher in a school for the supernatural. This is especially the case when she's also knowingly the daughter of a god who destroyed humanity once.

At the least, you might have to change your background or at least clarify some spots on it. The questions that popped up for me at the moment were how did she and her mother who destroyed humanity once get captured, how long had she been in captivity, how did she get out (but her mother couldn't), and how did she get the choice to either become a succubus or be bred by demons for eternity?

EDIT: Credit where it's due, though, an observer of humanity's somewhat full existence is indeed an interesting concept for a history teacher.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 09:40:04 PM by TwilightGemini »

Offline Wheeler97

^ Indeed, any being older than about 12,000 years would have witnessed everything from the time that Humans began to settle and develop civilizations. Having the credentials of witnessing the development of humanity wouldn't require much more than that. Prior would have just consisted of a lot of wandering tribes as they developed.

Offline Aneveite

To be fair my angel is within that range.

Online Starcry

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Mallleeeee I can even help you find pictures... >.>

I have an absolute obsession with a male Naga, but probably not of interest XD
I have this lovely guy in mind for my snake demon:

Although if you have any naga's in mind I wouldn't mind playing them~

I was debating playing a girl. X3

To be fair my angel is within that range.
I wish I'd knew you liked playing angels sooner...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 03:10:57 AM by Starcry »

Offline Waterfall

Ah, but I hope you saw, in my succubus, there was some detail about how she was "born" only 18ish years ago, and everything before that was mindless sexual hell torture. So the life essence was there, but the maturity was not...I figured it was a way to convey both sides of the coin, both old and young. After all, I'm not a fan of seeing succubi being innocent (on the inside), because they are demons of temptation, ensnaring souls like sirens at sea. So I hope my explanation shows that my character is a metaphor for the development of a child's superego: her millennia of hellbound existence is the timelessness of the id of a baby, and her few years out of the pit parallels the development of a child by parental boundaries. But what if the id of the 'baby' was 100% sexual? And what if the parental guidance was from two Lords of Hell?

Offline Icowom

Ah, but I hope you saw, in my succubus, there was some detail about how she was "born" only 18ish years ago, and everything before that was mindless sexual hell torture. So the life essence was there, but the maturity was not...I figured it was a way to convey both sides of the coin, both old and young. After all, I'm not a fan of seeing succubi being innocent (on the inside), because they are demons of temptation, ensnaring souls like sirens at sea. So I hope my explanation shows that my character is a metaphor for the development of a child's superego: her millennia of hellbound existence is the timelessness of the id of a baby, and her few years out of the pit parallels the development of a child by parental boundaries. But what if the id of the 'baby' was 100% sexual? And what if the parental guidance was from two Lords of Hell?

Well, in such a case pre-programed instincts would have done just as well. Since you're mentioning that eventhough she existed beforehand she was not quite self-aware as we know it.

Personally, I dont mind 'older than some forms of rock' characters,  as long as they are played properly. Heck, its these bouts of pushing the envelope that I leep doing forum RP's~

Online Starcry

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
After a read over I do like how you presented it as she pretty much came from a hive where no one had a proper sense of self. So given your character hasn't exactly seen humanity before she was "Earthborn" (I figured that would fit what has happened) I think you would be the first exception I have made to a demon being very very old and being a student. Usually I would only be ok with thousands of years old being teacher but not WAAAAAAAY too old. I think you have been very logical and as odd as this sounds; I like some realism and logic within my fantasy. Makes it more believable and better to get into for me!

I don't think you'd like my vampire/succubus hybrid then. (Her mother was a vampire and her father was an incubus) She ran away from hell since she hates what she is and didn't want to be condemned to the fate of either collecting souls, being a sex thing for other demons, being a broodmother or being an general of hell. Of course she has to feed on blood and cum to sustain herself and to not fall to her natural urges but she also eats human food. She is a kind and gentle soul and doesn't take food by force. Her charm is literally her kindness and understanding. She is terrified of angels and very very wary of other demons since she is scared they'd drag her back to hell or make her a broodmother. >.<

Offline Aneveite

I wish I'd knew you liked playing angels sooner...

x3 sorry, still new to the site. I love playing angels tho~

Online Starcry

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Awesomeness. I was looking for angels a while back. X3

Offline Snake

To be honest i borrowed alot of her history alongside Acheron's from the Dark Hunter series. 

If that's cool then the mother was imprisoned because she made an unbreakable vow to compeltely and utterly annihilate humanity. Before she could: she jus treduced it back to the stone age- where as it took three of the other gods of the pantheon to seal her away in Kalosis.  (this type of god can't break vows or they die.) Leaving only two children left in the mortal world you could say.  masako made a mistake and ended up imprisoned in hell by the reining succubus queen and ofered her choice: accept corruption or be made to stay ther for eternity; with her abilities to plane shift negated there wasn't a way out other than accept it. (the environment of hell inteferes with dimensionl motions

But if that's not good enough I can pare it down to more reasonable standard

Oh and yes; because demons are virtually immortal; why should they age?

Offline SweetSerenade

To be honest i borrowed alot of her history alongside Acheron's from the Dark Hunter series. 

If that's cool then the mother was imprisoned because she made an unbreakable vow to compeltely and utterly annihilate humanity. Before she could: she jus treduced it back to the stone age- where as it took three of the other gods of the pantheon to seal her away in Kalosis.  (this type of god can't break vows or they die.) Leaving only two children left in the mortal world you could say.  masako made a mistake and ended up imprisoned in hell by the reining succubus queen and ofered her choice: accept corruption or be made to stay ther for eternity; with her abilities to plane shift negated there wasn't a way out other than accept it. (the environment of hell inteferes with dimensionl motions

But if that's not good enough I can pare it down to more reasonable standard

Oh and yes; because demons are virtually immortal; why should they age?

Oh sweet mother goddess! Do you happen to roleplay Dark hunters? Finding people with the knowledge has been hellacious as all fuck!... Sweet gods.. .

but yeah, I do see what you mean.

But perhaps a modification could be done?

What if your character and her mother nearly wiped out humanity in its spread out tribal stage? Like about 12000 years or so ago? Her mother was bound there by Lilith for almost fucking up the food supply of her own kind? That could be pretty useful, if you are up for it. I do not mind trying to help you modify your character :D I am really good at that sorta thing. I have been roleplaying for over 16 years now, and Admining for 12-14 of those years :D

Offline Aneveite

To be fair, I only pointed out that the earliest anatomically modern human fossil found is around 200,000 years old, not that I recommend playing a character that old. Monumental architecture, the agricultural revolution, pottery and all that is significantly more recent... it's been awhile, but if I remember my archaeology courses correctly, the agricultural revolution/neolithic revolution happened... eh around ~10,000 BCE. Granted, different parts of the world experienced it at different times and went through it at different rates.

Likewise, as you get into more biblical times, the understanding of the size of the world was significantly smaller. If you want an authentic chronology for your succubus, I'd say something like this:

About 10,000~ years old. Existed in a mesopotamian tribal group that dominated the region. There is a theory that back then there was region why experiences of catastrophic flooding, so maybe a catastrophic flood destroyed the rest of the tribal group, and a few other tribal groups in the area: thus seeming like a failed version of humanity getting wiped out. Then build your backstory from there.