You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 06:35:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Now Locked] Monster Boarding School RP (All Genders/Sexualities Welcome)  (Read 3640 times)

Offline JinZah

Sorry if this seems a bit jumbled, especially in the background. I tried to give a synopsis of a life crammed into a few paragraphs, and well, it's not easy. I guess my writing stile lends itself to teasing out backgrounds a little at a time, over the course of pages, or even chapters.

Name: James Learmont
Species: Human
Sex and/or Gender: Male on both counts
Student or Teacher? Student

Appearance: He is a Tall, and slender 6'2", with short brown hair the color of old oak bark, eyes the blue of well warn denim, and the not quite pale, alabaster complexion of one who doesn't get quite enough sun. When not wearing a school uniform, he is seen in black slacks, and loose fitting, long sleeve shirts; Mostly white, occasionally blue, and rarely he even wears his favorite shirt which is the yellow of old, faded, black and white photographs. The most striking feature though is that he seems to always have some form of musical instrument with him.

Personality: At first he seems aloof, and stand offish, but this is just his "stage face", under this facade he is shy, self couscous, and unsure of his actions. In truth he has very little experience dealing with his elders on anything but the level of instructor, and student, and virtually no experience at all with pears. This in turn leads him to affect the same stiff, cool, mannerisms he uses during a performance, simply because it is the only way he knows.

Background: James was born the son, and only child of the Learmont family, one of the oldest, wealthiest, and most prominent in the nation. His ancestors where among the first settlers from England, had fought in the War of Independence, where Abolitionist, pioneers, and captions of industry. with such a grand lineage, greatness was not hoped for him, but rather it was expected of him; Though no one could have foreseen what form that greatness would take.

Declared a musical prodigy, after mastering both the flute, and violin by age six, his well meaning, but sorely ignorant, absentee parents began planning out his future from afar; Buying him a suite of musical instruments, and making arrangements for him to attend the most prestigious of prep-schools for those on a track to Julliard. By age nine every teacher he'd had confirmed James was a true musical genius, and that he in fact had mastered everything they had to teach him. With that he returned home, the teachers where replaced with a host of the finest musical tutors in the world, and a shifting array of governesses left in charge of his day to day parental needs. At twelve he began to grow tired of music, but everyone kept pushing him on. When he finally pressed the matter, it was chalked up to the rebelliousness of puberty, and twice weekly visits to a psychiatrist where added to his routine. By the time he was sixteen, not long after being told that he couldn't get his drivers license (why did he need one? after all he had a Chauffeur to take him anywhere he needed to go.), two things happened, first he began to see things, and second he began having dreams about the Girls.

Even James thought the dreams of the girls where just the sleeping imaginings of a sexually repressed teenager, even if the dreams did lack any sexual content. One girl was younger, his age; the other older perhaps in her mid to late 30's, and as time passed she would be the one he dreamed of more often. It was things he'd seen while he was awake that frightened him however, sometimes when he played he would see people, and non-people, who weren't really there; He'd heard of how, many who where called "genius" where mentally fragile, and was beginning to thing he was cracking under the constant barrage of music he'd known all his life.

On his nineteenth birthday James was to give a performance, and for once his parents would be attending, as it was his first time to play a peace of his own composition. As he took the stage, he saw them; The two girls where sitting second row center, directly behind his parents. The older one wearing a smart, cream colored business suit, the younger, a dark green turtle neck sweater, and sapphire skirt. He was shaken, but he'd long sense learned to play under any circumstances, so as the lights went down he brought the flute to his lips and began to play. As the music filled the room he began to see them; First the transparent people, in their antiquated clothes; Then the motes of multicolored light; then the larger human shaped lights; Then, at last the non-people, things that looked like human at first glance, but had claws, horns, wings, too many or few eyes, the features, or body parts of animals. He was shutting out what he saw as best he able, but at last he saw the two girls, no the to Ladies, both where wearing gowns that would make next finest thing in the room look like the choicest pickings from a bag of rags.

Finishing his set, he took his bows, then rushed off of the stage. By the time he made it to the bathroom. He was shaking uncontrollable, and the flute, still clutched in his hand clattered to the floor. As he bent to pick it up, a wave of nausea overcame him, and he barely managed to wretch into the bowl; He hated being sick, and the stomach wrenching spasms seemed to last for hours, and left him barely able to stand. After rinsing the sour, bile taste out of his mouth in the sink, he slid down the wall, and sank to the floor, still shaking.

Later, after finding him, and rushing him to a hospital, James was diagnosed as having a mild panic attack (he didn't mention what he saw for fear of being locked in a padded room), and it was decided that he would spend a year abroad at a boarding school, on a kind of working vacation, to help him relieve some of the stress he was under. And so James finds himself at this new school, depressed, miserable, questioning his sanity, and loathing the one thing he great at.

Behind the scenes: Unbeknownst to James everything he's seen is real. With his magic infused music, ghosts, angles, various fey, and other supernatural creatures are drawn to him like moths to a flame. The two "girls" from his dreams are, in fact, his many times great step grandmother, and her daughter, which is his equally many times removed great half aunt, both powerful ladies among the fey. They had been trying to give him guidance through his dreams, and when he finally had his breakdown, it was they who made arrangements to have James schooled here, so that he may master his magical abilities, and come to terms with the reality he had no choice but to see, but that the rest of the world had blinded it's self too.

Abilities: When singing or playing, he can see through any illusion, and can see supernatural beings for what they truly are. Supernatural creatures also find his music enchanting, and feel compelled to follow it to it's source and listen, though this effect can be easily shaken off, doing so leaves snippets of the song playing over, and over again in that persons head for days, driving then to distraction.

Weaknesses: Other than his music, he is strait human in a school full of super powered legends, and monsters that he doesn't even believe exist.

Other Special Characteristics: Among the supernatural community, James is quickly heading for a superstar status, similar to that enjoyed by Elvis, and The Beatles in mainstream society.

Sexual Preferences: He knows that he finds women attractive, but beyond that his lacks experience keeps him form having preferences.
Turn Ons: see above, there isn't much you couldn't at least convince him to try, if you approached him the right way.
Indifferences:
Turn Offs: Anything involving large amounts of blood, pain, or death.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 02:06:52 AM by JinZah »

Offline CarnivalOfTheGoat

Here are two more resources:
http://fuckyeahmonstergirls.tumblr.com/ (more monster girls, because those totally don't get enough love already...)
http://fuckyeahmonsterenbies.tumblr.com/ (monster non-binaries... most of it is kinda crappy, but there are a few good ones in there)

Yeah, no-one was complaining about not finding monster-girls, only not finding monster-boys. ;D

Oooooh, I never saw the enbies one before! Thank Aneveite!

Still thinking about this. Still haven't decided what I might do.

Online Laughing Hyena

(Work in Progress

Name: Arashi
Species: Human
Sex and/or Gender: Male
Student or Teacher: Student

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: He is a touch hot headed emotionally at first appearances but it is not without passion to back it up. He is fiercely loyal to those whom befriend him and is very quick to come to their aid. His passion goes into any love life has he goes beyond what is required to try and give a good impression to a woman. He can be a bit sheepish when he isn't putting all his emotion into his efforts.

This same passion that marks his souls also gives him a highly aggressive style within the school as he will throw his all into any endeavor to overcome it. Often times persisting and pressing against whatever stands in his way. It doesn't matter what is in front of him, he will try and tackle the problem from multiple angles and persist until he can succeed against it.
Background: When one thinks of a diplomats son, one tends to think of a man whom is smart, well educated and restrained. Mindful of what they say and considerate of another person. Arashi is none of these things, he is the black sheep of the family. He failed with magic seemingly every chance he gets, he fails at being subtle, he fails at keeping his temper in check. His family wanted him in the monster school because they wanted him out of the way. They took it as a way to make sure he could not put his foot in his mouth anymore because he cannot keep his temper in check.

Since the family only cares for human affairs they see this as an opportunity to be rid of a liability and perhaps they can beat some sense into him. Arashi might not be the kind of person one thinks of for politics but the family knows his only saving grace is his heart is in the right place. Few people can match him in terms of effort to go the extra mile to help someone close to them. Fewer still can match him in potential and willingness to never quit. It was how he got admitted into the school to begin with. He may not have the pedigree or the proficiency but he has a lot of potential. He won't quit until he can at least be able to live with himself.

Abilities: Impressive Stamina, Incredible Magical Conduit
Weaknesses: Quick-Tempered, Bad Student, Horribly Incompetent at Magic 
Other Special Characteristics: Signet Ring

Sexual Preferences: Herterosexual, Dominant
Turn Ons: Domination (Love being in control of a situation), Light Bondage (A woman tied up always gets a bit of blood going), Light Sadism (By Light I mean paddles and whips that won't leave marks on the beautiful stranger.) Large or Small Breast Play (Both are defining characteristics and I love them regardless of size. Because theres different easy to indulge them. Titfucks, Breast Worship, this is perhaps my biggest on.) Size Difference (Ever see Bondage Fairies? We're talking around that size) Cock Worship (Doubles up with a lot of ons but I do love a partner that indulges like this.) Cosplay (A girl in alluring costumes or such will often make me turn to butter.) Role Reversal (When a Dominant Woman is made to Submit, it's probably one of the sweeter moments both to the Ego and to my Enjoyment.)
Indifferences: Off the top of my head I cannot think of any but I will let you know as filled in.
Turn Offs: Toilet related (Shit is shit so keep it in the toilet and off my chest.) Guro (There is nothing Sexual about it so don't even bother sexualizing it.) Hard Submission (I will break this on a rare basis if I'm GMing or such but I'll make it perfectly clear that I do not enjoy it. I had enough of feeling powerless in junior high for god's sake. Someone who asks for this best compromise with me.) Pegging (Hypocritical perhaps but I definitely am not the type to enjoy something plugging my personal backside.)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 05:11:08 PM by Laughing Hyena »

Online SweetSerenade

Oohhh Hyena, is your boyo a Diplomats kiddy? Or is he a magic kiddy :D

Just asking...

Also I have been perusing things and falling in love with Nagas... Though I am pretty partial to the one being played for me in a private game...

I guess I will have to find patience and wait for a suitable male :D

Online Laughing Hyena

Oohhh Hyena, is your boyo a Diplomats kiddy? Or is he a magic kiddy :D

Just asking...

Also I have been perusing things and falling in love with Nagas... Though I am pretty partial to the one being played for me in a private game...

I guess I will have to find patience and wait for a suitable male :D

Not sure. Im quite flexible. Personally Im willing to make him both of those things if it is pleasing. If he's magical then he's doesn't have the talent to exploit it yet or it comes out primal style. Just to keep him in his dunce category. Basically the idea was to give this guy room to grow as a character.

Online SweetSerenade

Not sure. Im quite flexible. Personally Im willing to make him both of those things if it is pleasing. If he's magical then he's doesn't have the talent to exploit it yet or it comes out primal style. Just to keep him in his dunce category. Basically the idea was to give this guy room to grow as a character.

That would be awesome :D because I think the intention of the school is to only be available to the childern of higher ups... (human wise) and magical human people... this way it is not normal joe smoes going XD

Online Laughing Hyena

That would be awesome :D because I think the intention of the school is to only be available to the childern of higher ups... (human wise) and magical human people... this way it is not normal joe smoes going XD

Well he isn't normal, but he just currently sucks at magic.

Offline TwilightGeminiTopic starter

Alright, I'm finally here and able to look through everything that came in recently, including two human male character forms (even though one of them is still under construction)!

Speaking of characters, Snake, something I forgot to bring up about your character earlier. 221 thousand years sounds pretty nuts, I must admit, even for a supernatural being! She'll probably be older than literally everyone else who's a part of the school. O_o

As for progress on the RP, I'm in the middle of making a teacher character who should be of some use for people during the RP. After that, I'll introduce another student who should be more of a plot character than anything else. And after that most likely, I'm gonna do a roll call of everybody who joined in and prepare to start up the RP!

Offline Vanetias

Here!

Offline johnnyboyboy

Here!

Offline Icowom

Okay, so a few chars are from Hell, mine included.

Should we discuss details on what should be considered cannon in that universe?

For example, I'm seeing Cerberus as either mercenaries or family soldiers/guardians.  So powerful or high ranking demons should have them among their elite forces.

Offline JinZah

Here and ready.

Online King Serperior

• Elliquiy's Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Elliquiy's Biggest Monster Musume Fan
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • I am a Warlock on par with Magnus Bane!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
*Finishes making a web hammock and hops in it*

Here

Online Foxfyr

Here. Out of curiosity, are you open to the idea of players playing as faculty? I have an interest of playing an Alucard-style vampire who teaches a social studies-esque class. I think it could be a fun dynamic of having such a class taught from a monster's perspective.

Online SweetSerenade

Loki - The entire school is primarily Monsters, with a few select humans. The only humans allowed are the children of very powerful diplomates, Magic users, and stuff like that. Even then, as it currently stands I think we have half the humans that we do monsters. So having your teacher should be absolutely no issue, as that would honestly be the natural state of things in the school. XP

I am here... But not for long, going on my honeymoon!

Offline Thrasius

I, too, am here.

Offline Aneveite

Eh! Uh, here! *just woke up*

Offline Waterfall

Present!

Offline Wheeler97

I will be going on vacation tomorrow morning (PDT). I probably won't be back online until Tuesday morning.

Offline Sussurus

Name: Sulamith
Species: Marilith/human
Sex and/or Gender: female/hermaphrodite
Student or Teacher? Student

Appearance:

Personality:
Sulamith seems, on first impression, to be the quiet type. Alert, clearly observing everything around her, clearly thinking about things... but not inclined to express those thoughts to others. She is, however, quick to respond to any attention directed at her -- often in seemingly defensive or even hostile ways. Compliments, for example, are more likely to be met with a threat or an insult than a 'thank you.'

As she grows more confident, she is likely to become more... outgoing... though not necessarily in a way that will be appreciated. She is naturally inclined to be sexually aggressive, and to take any resistance as her cue to escalate things. Intellectually she's aware that this is not the norm outside of her species, but she's likely to end up struggling with her instincts and cultural conditioning.

Background: Sulamith was born to a Marilith mother after her tryst with a human adventurer. As a result of her mixed ancestry, she was weak and malformed by Marilith standards, having only four arms and a somewhat smaller snake-body. She inevitably lost to her agemates in the scuffles of Marilith childhood, and thus ended up at the bottom of the pecking order, bullied and friendless.

She took refuge in her studies, and excelled, particularly at magic. She eventually devised ways of using magic to her advantage when struggling for dominance, and fought her way to the top of her peer group's hierarchy, though she made no friends in the process. Still, for a time, she was respected, if not liked. But she reached the limits of what her instructors could teach her, and the other students gradually caught up with her... and then puberty hit, and changed the nature of the game.

The fights for dominance became struggles for sexual conquest as well. Marilith are hermaphrodites, and after a bout between two adults, the winner will attempt to impregnate the loser. But Sulamith, being half-human, could not -- her anatomy in that area was strictly female, rather to her dismay. She was once again at the very bottom of the hierarchy, in a group of Marilith newly awakened to their sexuality. Her peers were entirely willing to take advantage of the one member of their group who was guaranteed not to turn the tables on them.

And so Sulamith sought an escape -- not a mad flight into a human-dominated world, but strategic retreat from the world of her birth and raising. A way to continue her education, and ultimately find a place for herself, beyond the cavernous holdings of the Marilith. The Foundation of the Supernatural.

Abilities:
Physical Magnetism:

A specified object of up to 1 pound becomes physically drawn to Sulamith's body, as if by a magnetic force. The effect lasts for 24 hours, unless dismissed.

Minor Mending:
Mends a single break, tear or hole in an object of up to five pounds, over the course of one minute. Can be repeated to mend multiple breaks.

Ward of Warning:
A specified object of up to five pounds, or a specified area of up to five square feet, becomes warded for eight hours. If touched, an otherwise inaudible bell sounds in Sulamith's head, waking her if she is asleep. She can create up to four simultaneous wards with four different 'tones.'

Magelight:
An intangible ball of light, approximately two inches in diameter, appears in Sulamith's cupped hands. She can then place it wherever she chooses, and either have it follow her or remain in place. It will illuminate a 50-foot radius area for eight hours, but at any time Sulamith can choose to expend its remaining light in a single blinding burst.

Magesight:
Magic glows in Sulamith's sight, with colors corresponding to type, and brightness corresponding to strength. She can use magesight for up to ten minutes a day, cumulatively, without ill effect. She can also continue using it past that point, but risks triggering a blinding migraine.

Ghost Hands:
Up to four ghostly hands appear, and act under Sulamith's control for up to one hour. Each hand is first invoked by a gesture of one of her actual hands, so she cannot invoke them all if her hands are not all free to move. Their range is limited to a four-foot radius around her body, and their strength is limited to approximately 30 pounds of force each.

Imperceptibility:

Sulamith becomes invisble, inaudible, and otherwise imperceptible for up to one hour. This is a mind-affecting spell, and some monsters may be immune to it. The effect is dismissed if Sulamith physically interacts with anyone, or if anyone unaffected draws attention to her presence.

Concealed Carry:
Sulamith can store four objects, up to five pounds each, in four extradimensional spaces. She can retrieve or stow them at will, but cannot change which objects are affected by the spell. The spell must be renewed every 24 hours, at which point different objects may be specified.

Sulamith is also reasonably skilled with her two swords and two daggers, which is generally what she chooses to carry in those extradimensional spaces. One sword and one dagger are fire-enchanted, and the other two are ice-enchanted.

Weaknesses:
Sulamith is weak by Marilith standards, and likely by monster standards in general -- she's only about as a strong as a typical human.
Sulamith's social skills were developed in a very different cultural context, and are unlikely to win her many friends here.

Other Special Characteristics: Being a Marilith-human hybrid, Sulamith is sterile.

Sexual Preferences: Pansexual switch.
Turn Ons:  Struggling for dominance. Bondage of any kind. Minor pain inflicted to demonstrate dominance.
Indifferences: Anything sexual, outside of a struggle for dominance.
Turn Offs: Anything that belongs in a toilet. Inflicting (or receiving) actual injuries.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:33:43 AM by Sussurus »

Offline Snake

Speaking of characters, Snake, something I forgot to bring up about your character earlier. 221 thousand years sounds pretty nuts, I must admit, even for a supernatural being! She'll probably be older than literally everyone else who's a part of the school. O_o

Is that really a problem? She doesn't look that old :p besides age isn't a real big factor here is it?  Besides; makes her an awesome history teacher. She was there for most of it as an observer :D

Online SweetSerenade

Is that really a problem? She doesn't look that old :p besides age isn't a real big factor here is it?  Besides; makes her an awesome history teacher. She was there for most of it as an observer :D

I think it is more of an issue because of history itself... That would also make her more than likely closer to one of the original succubi... which I think I see is the slight issue. It may seem strange, but age really does play a factor on certain things... XD

Offline Snake

>.> You're giving me the "history" argument in an RP that's clearly fantastic in nature?

Well I'm not changing her, so deal with it :P.  Not without a direct order from the GM.

Online SweetSerenade

>.> You're giving me the "history" argument in an RP that's clearly fantastic in nature?

Well I'm not changing her, so deal with it :P.  Not without a direct order from the GM.

Well considering humans have been around for about 200,000 years... that would make your Succubus older than humanity, when many beleive that Succubi were created from Lilith - the original Succubus, who was one of the original female humans who became corrupt...

So that would make your character older than the existence of her own race?

Offline Snake

I also said that She's a history warper, having been around to see the destruction of the original race of humanity. 

Or maybe that's just a little extreme?