You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:12:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What Does Elliquiy Mean?  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Lrrr

Re: What Does Elliquiy Mean?
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2015, 11:45:09 AM »
... Seriously I am more than happy to write about things that are not overtly sexual. There is so much that can be explored that does not involve sex or smut.
Now wait a minute ... you're saying there are things to write about that don't involve sex?  :o   You mean like for old married folks, right?  Whew.  Almost shattered my world there.

Offline Verasaille

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2015, 01:23:51 PM »
Oh my, yes! Though it seems to be mostly the smuttier things that get the attention. I am not married, so this is entertainment to me.

I have to admit I enjoy the romance and even the smexy scenes. But putting up a thread request for something other than that gets no where.

Offline Black Howling

• Lady Luna's Werewolf, Blitzy's Otis, Lizzy's Alpha Comfort, Sephy's Cloak, Vampy's Other man, Always Big and Bad
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Even Bad Wolves can be good
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2015, 01:44:10 PM »
Oh my, yes! Though it seems to be mostly the smuttier things that get the attention. I am not married, so this is entertainment to me.

I have to admit I enjoy the romance and even the smexy scenes. But putting up a thread request for something other than that gets no where.

They certainly move slower, that's for sure. Though I can guarantee you there are plenty of people on the site looking for far more then just the smut here. In fact sex scenes are so rare with me outside of group games, that it's been joked they are a myth. >_>

It's all about finding people with those same interests at heart.

Offline Stone

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman, baby, for a buck. For a buck.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Shedding every value our mothers taught.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2015, 11:56:07 PM »
Elliquiy is this girl I knew way back. Baked biscuits and carried me books home, yessum.  O:)

Offline Vekseid

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2015, 01:51:21 PM »
This is an interesting topic. I really thought it was just some made up word, kind of combining Eloquent with soliloquy. So it would effectively mean it is an eloquent way of writing, though not always by yourself.

When I invent words I usually start with a base and transform it. I do remember the original word starting with 's', so soliloquy may be it.