You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 09:52:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rhotic's Role Play Requests: M/F, M/M (F seeking doms)  (Read 4251 times)

Offline RhoticTopic starter

Rhotic's Role Play Requests: M/F, M/M (F seeking doms)
« on: June 29, 2014, 09:18:38 PM »
Selectively accepting: New Role plays, World/Character Building, Future Role Play discussions.

Hello everyone! I'm Rhotic but you can just call me Jam.

A little about me—I'm 23, I've been role playing since Middle School, and I'm online just about every day. I joined Elliquiy in June 2014 and I've love it ever since.

I prefer role playing over private messages on E OR over Skype. However I will role play over the E forums if the plot is really good, I just prefer PMs/Skype since they're more private. If you want to RP over threads please be forthwith about it in the beginning, I'm still pretty new to it and it's going to take me a little while to get use to it!

Also I like to make sure my partner and I click while chatting. So before we dive head first into a new RP I adore plotting and character creations, not to mention world building! It just makes the role play 1000% better if we're on the same page.

Onto another important thing, my motto for E is “Real life first, role play second.” If you're having troubles offline, just send me a little message before disappearing. I won't think any less of you or our role play and I will do the same for you if I'm in the position. This works if either of use need to put the role play on hiatus or stop the role play completely, please don't just leave me hanging. That's bad manners and we're all adults here, I'm going to understand if you're not interesting anymore.

O/O's Thread. | O/O's in detail | F-List.
Please, please, please look these over before coming to me.

Samples of Writing:

'Lost and Found' with Blaskovich.
"The Beast and His Pet High School Girl" plot.
Specific kinks for partner:
Size Difference, Anthro/Human, Petplay

Violet couldn't help the nervous jitters she had and the fact she could tell he was nervous too didn't help matters but she did her better not to show it. Keeping her eyes on his hand until she felt his head dip down and the wet, stickiness of his tongue lap over her ear. Not something she was use to but it wasn't horrible, just different. They wouldn't be able to share a kiss she was familiar with due to his muzzle but the lick was kinda nice. Her soft frame arched as his fingertips brushed over the bud of her nipple, taking the initiative she held onto his hand to direct it how she wanted to go.

Her nipples already hard from the giant's attention and her cunt wet with arousal for the creature above her. "Oh...ooh." She hummed, wishing there was a better way for them to communicate especially when it came to this. Sure, it'd be helpful during their everyday life but this was important to the little human right this moment.

"Right there." Violet said, directing his hand once again down her stomach towards her cunt folds. Maybe she was jumping the gun a little but she was curious about what those thick digits could do for her. On Earth, before getting kidnapped and transported to this planet, Violet had found she could be a little picky when it came to pleasure. She mostly liked attention on her clit but also the heavy feeling of cunt being full and stimulated at the same time, most toys were unable to preform all three while only working on batteries. And without anyway to communicate his desire besides pointing and gesturing was going to make this first time hard. But as they say, practice makes perfect.

Taking her hand off his she opened her legs wide, using her fingers to spread the plump cunt folds apart, her face hot as she tried to stay calm for Largo's benefit. With one hand taking care of that she guiding his hand back to her pussy, letting him do what he wanted while she thumbed over her clit. Her little form shuddered after she did that, hoping he caught on to that.

'The Minotaur and The Whore' with Dizzi.
Role Playing.
One of many smut scenes.
Size Difference, Monstrous Men/Human Woman, Voluptuous Dame

Fiern's sudden thrust forward was enough to jar a loud squeak from her, "Gods, yes!" Rina returned as he set a nice, rough pace that was wonderfully harsh but still sweet in it's own way.

The lewd, wet slap as his hips made contact with her ass was heavenly and she couldn't imagine a better way to live. However as he pulled out and she felt the quick rush of air leave her as he flipped her onto her back. Looking up at him in all his horny glory before pushing back in was so much more amazing. She reached out for him, managing to grip him by his long horns and giving him a playful smirk. Generally Rina only grabbed him there for balance as he lapped at her cunt but it felt right with their moment, giving her a tiny bit of control so he didn't accidentally gouge her mattress again.

"You... feel so good, hun." She cooed out to him in such a sweet tone compared to how she looked in the moment.

'Hell Is A Family Run Business' with sixleft.
Demon/Maiden, Size Difference, Virgin, Corrupting Innocence, Pregnancy/Breeding

Poppy knew full well she should not be doing this. The book clutched to her little frame bound in a chain and lock but just brimmed with knowledge she'd yet attained. She enjoyed what her mentor, Lady Aella, taught her but it was just so slow. Her mentor was one of the few witches in town which meant jobs a plenty, running off to aid in midwifery or aiding a faefolk deep in the forest. It was noble world but the young woman hadn't expected it to be this slow. It had been weeks since she'd learned a new spell, nearly a month since learning something new! It was tugging at her nerves, eating away at her patience. She wanted to be useful and grow up to be smart like her mentor who was away on business now. Sure, she'd been trusted to over look the shop but all the potions had been made so there was no need for her to flex her brain.

Which had lead her to where she was now. Standing in front of the summoning circle in the back room, hugging the book to her small bust. The candle light flickered off her dark dress. As law by the little village's mayor, each cast and job had it's specific color. Her class just happened to be dark grey and more often than not jet black. It wore on her after time, she was so much more bubbly than these colors it made her sad she couldn't wear something cuter. Even brown, the color of tillers and farmers, would be better than this depressing hue! But that was really her only qualms of this class, everything else was amazing.

Setting the book on the ground as she sat down, unlocking it with the key she'd found in her mentor's room. The old leather creaked, the pages smelt of aged ink and dust - it didn't seem that foreboding as she flipped through it. Finally stopping on a certain demon, finding herself oddly drawn to him in more ways that one. Her cheeks flushing as she looked over the picture which distracted her from reading more deeper than what was needed to summon him.

Little Poppy looked back to the circle, taking a deep breath to steel her nerves before she picked up the dagger. Her sweet voice recited the words without so much as a waver before piercing her hand and drippling the crimson fluid into the center, stepping back to finish the chant. Knowing full well that it was dangerous to be in the protective circle while summoning anything, no self respecting conjurer would make such a silly flaw but then again... No self respecting conjurer would have summoned anything without reading everything.

'Aliens Are Real And This One Is Trying To Kill Me' with Styracosaur.
Role Playing.
Voluptuous Lady, Alien/Human, Impregnation (Later).

"Aww, you mean you don't end up spraying acid from some weird gland or go crazy ass berserk when you cum?" Her comment obviously sarcastic and rhetorical while she stroked him off. Erika didn't mind if it was the same as a humans, he wasn't and that's all that really mattered in the end. She ended up shifted against him, her cheek pressing on his and she turned her head slowly to plant a small kiss there. "Hold on a second." She mumbled before moving.

Erika pushed him back with her hand, although she couldn't make him budge it still gave her the leverage to get his cock off her lap. She moved to settle in his lap, her soft rump and labia pressed against the giant alien's cock so they both could have stimulation and she wasn't left out in the cold. "There, that's better." She said now that they were now face to face. She rolled her hips back to grind down on the strange x-shaped cock, something she'd really enjoyed because of it's uniqueness.

Her eyes half lidded and a lazy smile played over her lips, her fingers played against his broad shoulders. Lacing into his short fur.

Note: Just because these are HUGE samples doesn't mean I expect or demand this kind of posting in return!! I just have a tendency to write a lot and expand on details, it's just my way of getting my post through in the hopes I've covered all the bases thoroughly.

Below I've provided some plots, ideas and samples for role plays.

Monster/Human (Extremely NSFW)
High Fantasy. M/F, or M/M.
Romantic themes, Comedy, Hurt and Comfort, Heavy Smut.
No actual plot just an idea of a brothel that caters to monster or faefolk.

Unimaginative title is unimaginative.
Low to High Fantasy. M/F, or M/M
Action/Adventures, Romantic themes, Violence, Tragedy, Comedy, Hurt and Comfort, Heavy Smut.
Again, no actual plot. So this idea would need hashing out.

Not So Knightly
Low to High Fantasy. M/F/M, Knight/Lady/Knight's Mount.
Action/Adventures, Possible Romantic themes, Possible Bestiality, Violence, Comedy, Hurt and Comfort, Heavy Smut.

My idea for this is that a knight (or just a general adventurer's) mount is coming into breeding season, rather than wait for this time to blow over and pay high boarding fees he buys himself and his companion a little company. Generally in the form of either a (consented, think like BDSM) slave or a brothel dame. Now this could be a one-shot but I do enjoy the idea of following them on some grand adventure.

Mount could be non-sentient or sentient, fantasy creature or just a horse - all depends on your personal preferences. Though if I were to give my own, I'd prefer sentient and fantasy creature but that's just me.

Twisted Fairy Tales
High to Low Fantasy. M/F, or M/M.
Action/Adventures, Romantic themes, Comedy, Hurt and Comfort, Violence, Tragedy, Smut. (Open to any idea)
These wouldn't be your 'Disney character' version Fairy Tales, much more our twist on them.

The Little Mermaid

Beauty and the Beast
(Anthro or Monster possibility)

Little Red Riding Hood
(Anthro or Werewolf possibility)

Goldilocks and the Three Bears
(M+/F, or M+/M, Multiple Male Characters, Anthro or Monster possibility)

Suggestions welcome.

Reverse Fairy Tales
Action/Adventures, Romantic themes, Comedy, Hurt and Comfort, Violence, Tragedy, Smut. (Open to any idea)
These wouldn't be your 'Disney character' version Fairy Tales, much more our twist on them. Found on Tumblr by user - KayTeaem

The Little Mermaid, Merfolk/Change Human.
A prince with a love of the sea undergoes a terrible shipwreck and wakes, briefly, while being rescued by a mermaid. Obsessed now, he requests the help of a land witch and gives up his “charm” - looks and speech - for a tail. Silent, disfigured, and lost beneath the waves, he discovers that though he can breathe, every breath he takes feels like fire in his chest. Still, he hopes to find the mermaid who saved him and someday earn their heart...

(More to come.)

Wizard's Apprentice
Action/Adventures, Romantic themes, Comedy, Heavy Smut.
Interested in the idea of a Wizard taking on an Apprentice, for a multitude of reasons.

The wizard could be disgruntled about having to discipline and educate a young mage barely out of their training wand. Or they could be eager to explore the useful qualities in having another set of hands around the shop.

Monster Slayer/Monster
High to Low fantasy. M/F, or M/M.
Monster Slayer (F or M)/Monster (M), or Monster Slayer (M)/Monster(F).
Action/Adventures, Romantic themes, Comedy, Hurt and Comfort, Violence, Tragedy, Smut.

I have two ideas for this tidbit:
One being, well known monster hunter in disguise as a village tribute to dispatch of said creature.

The other goes as a young hunter going out on their own for the first time in search of big game to bring honor to their family name/clan, "unfortunately" they're then caught up by the beast that roams the area.

Though, rest assure there will be more monster laying than monster slaying.

Witch or Wizard/Summoned Monster
Summoned Monster (M)/Witch, Wizard/Summoned Monster (F), or Wizard/Summoned Monster (M).
Action/Adventures, Romantic themes, Comedy, Smut.

Idea ramble:
Young summoner makes the mistake of conjuring up a powerful demon/monster, the lines between who is master and servant begin to blur.

Or a more experienced wizard seeks advice (or just companionship) in a demoness.

On and Off Earth. Future.
M/F. (M) Alien (Yautja/Predator)/ (F) Human
Comedy, Romantic themes, Action/Adventure, Violence, smut.
Based on the fanfic plot: Chosen, by fanfiction author Stupe. (If you're into Yautja/Human then this is a grand read, I recommend it!)

Yautja females have died out do to an unknown but fast working virus, and Yautja males have discovered that human females are capable surrogates. A treaty between both races is struck up, for Yautja technology and advanced medication the huge aliens are given the go-ahead to claim mates.

Hashing to be done! This can also be done with an original alien species.

Space Between Nations
In Space. Future.
M/F, or M/M. (F or M) Salvage Junker/ (M) Lost, Re-animated Rebel Leader
Action/Adventure, Comedy, Hurt and Comfort, Possible Violence, Possible Death, Romantic themes, Smut.

Long ago there was a great war between the Inner Planetary Alliance and a people group known only wrote as ‘Renegades’. The history books told of these wayward mutineers as nothing more than radical space pirates who wanted to destroy the Alliance so that all the planets wouldn’t be united and they could rule over the galaxies with fear and greed. No one actually knows what happened to them, though, the insurgent leader just disappeared after nearly taking the Alliance’s main port. What they do know is that when their leader vanished the revolutionists went to pieces and were defeated, allowing justice to reign.

Sadly, justice looks a lot like a plutocracy galaxy run by the rich of the inner planets while everyone else just tries to stay alive in whatever way they can possible. Roves of space pirates, scavengers, crooks, and gangs rule the outer planets.

In a time of such scavengers and piracy it’s not uncommon for junk crews to gut abandoned, derelict ships and ports for extra credits. Which is where our story begins. When a crew of such scavengers pulls in a haul from an abandoned military port they expected to find human-sized canisters full of credits and loot, but what they got was an actual man. Inside one of these canisters their captain finds a man stuck in suspended animation who bears the mark of the mutineer forces, but little memories of who he is or where he came from.

Obviously based on Serenity/Firefly, Star Trek, and pretty much all other space movie plots you can think of. While I've only seen Serenity once I really enjoyed it and would love to do something along the lines of it and the TV show.
*For added fun, said Rebel leader could be from an alien species of our own design.

Aliens Are Real And This One Is Trying To Kill Me
On or off Earth. Modern Time.
M/F, or M/M. (F or M) Conspiracy Theorist/ (M) Alien Mercenary
Action/Adventure, Violence, Comedy, Romantic themes, Possible Smut.

A stoner or general layabout who works at a shabby diner and compulsively partakes in alien and government conspiracy theories has taken the notice of a mercenary-for-hire from an innovative intergalactic alien society. Obviously this idea needs to be expanded upon.

Last Blood
M/F, or M/M. (M) Vampire(s)/(M or F) Human(s).
Action/Adventure, Violence, Comedy, Possible Hurt and Comfort themes, Possible Romantic themes, Possible Smut.
Based on the webcomic: LAST BLOOD.

"After zombies take over the Earth, vampires must protect the last surviving humans so they can live off their blood."

This would take place with our own small group, or pair of humans and vampires in another country besides America. Preferably Canada, since I actually know very little of other places. This could either be a traveling group, resting in the daytime and moving at night or a localized group that doesn't move and protects what they have from zombies (and other violent humans).

Hollywood or Bust!
M/F. Inspired by this pin-up. (SFW)
Action/Adventure, Comedy, Possible Romantic themes, Possible Smut.

While I don't have anything set in stone, I like the idea of an adventure role play with a pair of characters traveling across state or the whole country. Getting into mischief and falling in love/lust along the way.

Pretty Little Witness
M/F, or M/M. (M) Bodyguard/(M or F) Witness
Action/Adventure, Violence, Comedy, Possible Hurt and Comfort themes, Possible Romantic themes, Possible Smut.

A person thrown into witness protection after coming into information that would put an end to the biggest drug ring in America. Now with the cover as a newlywed/soon to be married/new neighbor in the peaceful suburbs, they have to cut strings with old lovers, family, and friends to save their life. But they're not the only one roped into this game of cat and mouse...

Their new husband/fiancee/roommate is actually their personal body bodyguard, charged with keeping them safe at all times. With every move being watched by possibly threats AND nosy neighbors they have to play the part as a couple/roommates while actual attraction either builds or dissipates between them.

Miscellaneously Modern
No real ideas/plots for any of these so a lot of discussion would be needed.

Mafia Don/Innocent Bystander
M/F, or M/M.
Action/Adventure, Comedy, Possible Violence, Possible Death, Possible Romantic themes, Possible Smut.

Apartment Neighbors or Roommates
M/F, or M/M.
Action/Adventure, Comedy, Possible Romantic themes, Possible Smut.

Pretentious Art Student/Student Druggie
M/F, or M/M.
Action/Adventure, Comedy, Romantic themes, Possible Smut.

Drug Dealer/Drug Addict or Policeman/woman
M/F, or M/M.
Action/Adventure, Violence, Comedy, Possible Romantic themes, Possible Smut.

Corrupt Politician, Policeman, or Etc/Prostitute, Rent Boy, or Call Girl
M/F, or M/M.
Action/Adventure, Violence, Comedy, Possible Romantic themes, Smut.

Modern Goldilocks and the Three Bears
M+/F, or M+/M, Multiple Characters, Reverse Harem.
Action/Adventure, Comedy, Possible Violence, Possible Romantic themes, Possible Smut.

Inspiring young singer/artist ends up making a contact deal under the name 'Goldilocks', gets famous nearly overnight thanks to the publishing and needs extra protection. This could be three men in different positions: Goldilocks' bodyguard, personal trainer, manager. Or the men could just be all bodyguards.

Obviously needs hashing.

M/F, or M/M
Action/Adventure, Romantic themes, Smut.

I've actually got an idea for this, involving the original (read: Japanese game version) Ancient Sinnoh myth about Pokemon/Human marriage. It's something I'm rather interested in playing out.

GM Run
M/F, M/M, M/F/M, or M/M/F.
Action/Adventure, Comedy, Possible Hurt and Comfort themes, Possible Romantic themes, Smut.

Once more seeking out a GM for an idea, it would run along the lines of the game Corruption of Champions. Where the main dame, MC, would be pitied against her environment (set by said GM). Obviously like in CoC so what she drinks, eats, and comes in contact with would have an effect on her body. Within reason, of course.

Three's A Crowd
Action/Adventure, Comedy, Possible Hurt and Comfort themes, Possible Romantic themes, Possible Smut.

I don't have a plot or setting in place for this but I would like to play a duo of submissive/switch Male and Female characters paired with a dominate Male. The sub/switches could be siblings, friends, etc.

Could be in fantasy, sci-fi or even something modern themed.

Open to suggestions!

Something "Tarzan" Themed
M/F, or M/M. "Feral" Human/Human.
Action/Adventure, Comedy, Hurt and Comfort, Romantic themes, Possible Violence, Possible Smut.

I don't really know where to go with this but I like the idea of it.

The Beast and His Pet High School Girl
Link to Comic
Link to Redux Comic (Both 100% SFW)
M/F, or M/M. Anthro/Human.
Comedy, Romantic themes, Hurt and Comfort, possible smut.

This is just a really cute comic and I kind of want to do a role play based on the idea. I wasn't really sure how to categorize it since it's both Sci-Fi and Fantasy in a way.

Role Play Craving:
Big Dom/Small Sub paired with...
Something in the Miscellaneous Modern tag

Character Craving Link:
Post-Apocalyptic Trap (NSFW)

NSFW Link Craving:
N/A at the moment

Not Craving:
Incest (Mother/Son)

If any of these tickle your fancy please feel free to drop me a PM. If none do but you have an idea/plot you think I'd enjoy drop me a PM as well.
Anyway, I think that's about it. I hope you enjoyed the read!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 09:50:05 AM by Rhotic »

Offline RhoticTopic starter

Re: Rhotic's Role Play Requests: M/F, M/M (F seeking doms)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 10:06:22 AM »
Monthly-ish Bump:

Updated Role Playing Craving.

Updated 'Some Character Craving'.

Added new link to 'Some Character Cravings' tab.