Malcom Cane has reached an agreement with Showtime Entertainment to air his new wrestling federation, Midnight Championship Wrestling, late night on the Showtime network of channels. MCW is branded as raw, violet and sexy, able to push boundaries that other basic cable wrestling programs cannot. Malcom Cane has been combing the smaller wrestling federations looking for new talent to build his Midnight Wrestling brand. Midnight Championship Wrestling has promised a block buster opening night like nothing wrestling fans have ever seen. Vacant titles are waiting to be filled and the glory of the ring awaits those willing to take it.
Thanks Primarch for letting me use the visuals!
This is mostly a free-form sandbox game in the Light: Human Small Groups Thread. Players should be proactive in finding people to match up against and generate some really interesting feuds. I will be around to help out where ever I can and set up the show card with the input of the players. Players can create announcers and interviews for the shows, but they will be NPC’s for everyone to use in their matches to add some fun commentary.
My plan for belts are...
Women's Tag Team
There's a character sheet you can fill in here. The stats at the bottom will serve for the sheer purpose of giving a guideline on your characters strengths. I'm not going to put a limit on how many points you distribute, be reasonable and I won't need too.
[floatright][img height=500][/img][/floatright] [b]Name:[/b]*Credit to WTF game for template
[b]Division:[/b] (Heavyweight, Intercontinental, Tag Team, Women’s, Women’s Tag Team, Manager/Valet)
[b]Alignment:[/b] (Face, Tweener, Heel)
[b]Gimmick:[/b] (A brief description of your wrestler)
[b]Style:[/b] (What kind of wrestler are you? Classic, Power, Hybrid, Striker, Guile, Speedster, Acrobat, Technical, Hardcore, Unorthodox, Olympian. [b]Pick a primary and a secondary[/b] )
[b]Trademark Taunt:[/b] (Can be a phrase or gesture. Using your trademark taunt can help your wrestler out of a tough spot or give them that extra boost)
Overall: (Add up attributes to get total)
Specific House Rules
1. You can have more than one wrestler. If you do, their Alignment must differ from your previous wrestler unless they are part of a tag team (valets and managers do not count).
2. Wrestlers can only be in one feud at a time, this includes stable vs stable feuds.
3. Wrestlers can have one match on one show per week. They can have up to two backstage scenes per week. You can have as many off camera scenes as you want with your wrestler.
4. I will be ranking Wrestlers in their weight classes after every Pay-Per-View show and the highest ranking wrestlers in their category will be placed in matches for the next Pay-Per-View.
5. If players cannot agree on the match results I will flip a coin to decide who wins.
General House Rules
The following are the rules and regulations set for Midnight Championship Wrestling
. Please read these thoroughly and understand that by applying it is implied that you understand what you have read and commit to it. While we attempt to keep these rules stagnant throughout the course of the game, if something begins to pose a problem we will
make a rule about it and enforce it.Disclaimer : We reserve the right to add rules as necessary.
- Be excellent to one another. Do not fight. Do not squabble. If an altercation between players occurs, please bring the matter to myself or your residential Co-GM (if I add them) who will periodically patrol the thread for me when I cannot. We will be perfectly happy to sort out the discrepancy between the players and arrive to the most fair and just solution allowed. Do not turn us into a broken family.
- Do not God Mod another player's character! Due to the nature of the characters it is easy to accidentally cross into this territory. Please do not control their actions. YOU control YOUR character. On that same tangent please do not make yourself invulnerable to everything. Nothing more boring than a “perfect” character.
- NO PLAYER CHARACTER MAY BE KILLED WITHOUT PLAYER'S EXPLICIT PERMISSION TO DO SO. There is no leeway to this rule. Don't do it.
- Never, EVER do something to a player's character they do not like. Consult with the player before making a decision that you think might be a bother to them, even if they list it as okay in their Ons and Offs. Communication is paramount between players! Please use it.
- Communication is important. If you are going to be gone longer than a day or two, please try to notify the GMs. We are very understanding about outside life – Trust me. I, myself, am a Full-Time Worker, Husband and Dad and I go to school part time. I am busy and sometimes it gets hectic. Everyone has lives. That is okay. But let us know so we're not missing you.
- You are not expected to post once a day. While it isn't expected of you, more posts are undoubtedly appreciated by your fellow players. However, if you know you are getting ready to leave for a week, we ask that you try not to get your character wound up in a plot that is going to change things drastically. That will bog all players and prove to be quite a pain. We ask that all players post, minimum, once a week. A single post within seven days isn't so bad, is it? Quicker is always better and preferred, though.
- Please have a good grasp of the English Language and Grammar Structure before applying. We fancy individuals that use complete sentences, full thought, and detail their posts with enough for another character to react to. I am not tying certain post lengths to this game, but I beg you not to use one to three line posts. That would be VERY difficult for another player to react to. Use your best judgment, but give enough for the players to respond to. Multi-Paragraph is best. Remember, a paragraph is a construction of thought usually ranging between three to five sentences.
- Please use tags in the header of your post.All posts should have tags noting who your character is talking too, about or noticing. This will help people find conversations that involve their characters in threads that may hold multiple conversations. Acceptable tags are: another character’s name, OPEN or CLOSED. Open means anyone can join the conversation or scene. CLOSED means that player does not want the scene interrupted by other players.
- Players are responsible for not creating Paradoxes. Players are allowed to create multiple scenes for their characters at different times of the day or week simultaneously. It is the players responsibility of they choose to do this to not create paradoxes by playing multiple scenes that occur at the same time.
Thank you Faustus
and Broken Bonds
for letting me pilfer much of their rules.MCW UnleashedOpening:Match 1:Match 2:Mid-Show Main Event:Match 4:Match 5:Main Event: MCW NightmareOpening:Match 1:Match 2:Mid-Show Main Event:Match 4:Match 5:Main Event:
I will add matches as necessary. For those not in a match feel free to cut a promo, do an interview run a skit or some backstage action like an ambush or verbal confrontation. In the time section of the post header please put in the match number or what matches the scene takes place between.
[floatleft][img height=200 padding=5]<insert pic>[/img][/floatleft][b]Name:[/b]