Lady AnarchyREAL NAME:
Unknown - claims to be Haniel, the Archangel of Joy and DreamersAGE:
Unknown - claims to be EternalSEXUAL ORIENTATION:
None. Considers herself affiliated with all of the downtrodden and as such she'll usually side with X-Men if that's an option but she's definitely more an Anti-Villain then a Hero.FACE CLAIM/APPEARANCE:
- Empathy - A powerful psychic presence, Lady Anarchy seems able to sense and read emotions at a supernatural level. She can inspire them as well, usually projecting positive emotions. Use of this power seems to create a halo effect around her head.
- Telekinesis - Able to move large objects with her mind alone, the strength of this ability is so far uncharted. Objects lifted by this power are shrouded in bright light that seems to have no source.
- Flight - Tied to her telekinetic abilities, when she uses them to lift herself instead of an object she forms what appear to be four wings made of light form from her back. Her top flight speed is unknown.
- Force Fields - A defensive aspect, she can erect protective force fields to shield from attacks.
- Disintegration - Believed to be an expression of her telekinetic abilities on a molecular scale, she can disintegrate things. Living things seem to require a relatively short distance but this may be just a level of drama on her part, she has used this ability on people before. A greenish-yellow light effect tends to originate from what is being disintegrated.
- Healing - The inverse of the disintegrate effect, she can heal living things by touch. How powerful this ability can be is unknown, but there's claims that it might be powerful enough to resurrect the very recently dead.
- Technological Blind Spot - For some reason, technology based sensory equipment has issues around her. Most notably, while Sentinel sensors seem able to differentiate between humans and mutants at a distance she doesn't even register on the sensors of most models of Sentinel. The best guess as to why is that she might look like a human being but she might be something that doesn't even use DNA.
- Eternal - Lady Anarchy claims to be an Angel, and as such an Eternal Servent of God. She can not be poisoned, catch disease, nor does she age. That's the claim anyway.
While there is little confirmed, there are mystic rites and spells that are said to help combat Angels. A ring of fire made with oil blessed by a holy man can be used to trap an Angel for example.HISTORY:
In the beginning there was the One above All, whose hand reached out to create the Universe. For its own mysterious reasons its first creations were the Archangels, 7 Servants of incredible power of their own.
Micheal - Archangel of Courage and Soldiers.
Gabriel - Archangel of Integrity and Messengers.
Raphael - Archangel of Compassion and Healers.
Uriel - Archangel of Diligence and Watchers.
Raguel - Archangel of Justice and Judicators.
Samael - Archangel of Temperance and Philosophers.
Lucifiel - Archangel of Charity and Builders.
Unfortunately, Lucifiel didn't like how he was to build a Universe just for lesser beings to be inside and thought he could build a better world then the Presence had in mind and so began the Rebellion. While the Presence and his forces were ultimately victorious it was at a heavy cost. Lucifiel changed his name to Lucifer and he was cast from heaven to become the first demon. Samael lost his virtue of Temperance and joined Lucifer as an Accuser and Destroyer. Raguel is still among the archangels but since the rebellion he has become notably more prone to Wrath as well.
Having lost two of his Archangels and at risk of losing a third, the Presence created two more Archangels to return the ranks to 7. First, to tend to his Archangel in need of help he created Phanuel - the Archangel of Redemption and Speakers. Then, for the world of the living who would now need help in the face of Lucifer's mechanization he created the youngest Archangel. Haniel - Archangel of Joy and Dreamers.
And Haniel was the most mortal-like of the Archangels of the Presence, a subtle helping hand for mortal races across the universe. Celebrating our victories, crying at our sorrows, grieving with us. Now with the Sentinels more powerful then ever the Archangel is done with subtle and trying a more direct approach.
There's an old legend that the Angel of Death is so beautiful that your soul leaves voluntarily when you lay your eyes on her. Given what happens to Purifiers, maybe the legend is based off her...PERSONALITY: When you commit Murder and call it Good, Let me be Evil.
When Abuse is done in the name of Order, Let me bring Chaos.
When Law itself is the source of Corruption, Let there be Anarchy.
Lady Anarchy is not the normal opponent of the X-Men. A cross between an Angel and a Psychopath, she seems to have nothing but genuinely good intentions - but some pretty horrific stuff happens around her. And the idea that God somehow backs her up seems appalling - but she claims she's an Angel and if he didn't approve she'd be depowered. Of course, she'll be the first to point out that Angels wiped out Sodom and Gamorrah too - if she says it was because of how they mistreated the poor.
A dedicated freedom fighter for all sentient beings, to the point that she'll kill horrifically if she thinks she has to. The best you can do is stay out of the way sometimes.EQUIPMENT:
Anyone that she feels is abusing Authority and oppressing the Downtrodden, especially those that claim to do so on as God's Will. As such she most frequently faces off against Stryker's ministry and his Purifiers with any Sentinel program being a close second.