You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:33:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Criminal Minds - TV Series Roleplay  (Read 274 times)

Offline CriminalMindsFanTopic starter

Criminal Minds - TV Series Roleplay
« on: June 25, 2014, 09:02:21 AM »
I'm looking to do a roleplay based partially on the Criminal Minds TV Series. Our characters would be:

Potential plots would range from romantic relationship between Emily and Jennifer to dom/sub relationship between Emily and Jennifer. I'm open to my partner playing Emily or Jennifer. I'd prefer that Emily be the more dominate in the relationship regardless of who decides to play Emily.

My personal goal for this pairing is to get both women into bed with one another but not during the first third of the roleplay. They spend their lives chasing bad guys and things could happen to prevent them from hooking up or things could happen which force them to hook up.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 10:50:47 PM by CriminalMindsFan »

Offline playfullchick76

Re: Criminal Minds - TV Series RP
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 06:17:58 AM »
Hi, your idea intreagues me. I could play as Jennifer, perhaps going undercover to catch someone with BDSM links, via a club or store, only to be caught or tricked, and kept as their captive slavegirl, pet, something along those lines. I have watched the show before. If you havnt fouind someone already, im interested.

Offline CriminalMindsFanTopic starter

Re: Criminal Minds - TV Series Roleplay
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 10:51:26 PM »
Revised plot and very interested in finding someone to write with me!