Kinks, Craves and Pairings

Started by Blue Silver, June 24, 2014, 05:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Silver

Please take the time to read my O/Os before you message me, as I will take the time to read yours before I reply.

DESPERATELY CRAVING ROMANCE!

I'm looking for some Romance in my RP life. Whether it be best friends, brother and sister, I'm happy with almost any pairing.

Family unity
It is always the Eldest brother's duty to protect his younger siblings in any way that he can. But it wasnt easy gor this brother. His younger sister was a long hair, large breasted, long legged bombshell. And that wasn't all - she was a twin. Two younger sisters that were hot as hell but too naive for the world. It would make him the unluckiest older brother in the world - if it wasn't him that both of his little sisters wanted!

I'm looking for someone to play the older brother. The sisters will be both played by me, and they will be extremely close with each other and have both decided they want to share him.

Pokemon!
Starting out as a Trainer can be hard, but when your first pokemon sucks it's even worse. Then to top it all off, your first wild pokemon encounter is too strong. So when it kills your pokemon and you are left defenseless, what would be a better outcome than death?

I'm happy to play a female character or male pokemon. My partner should only play male pokemon but if you wish to play the trainer either gender is fine. This can range from Con to Reluctance to Non-con. It will be worked out with the plot.

This one time, at Band Camp
A teacher and a few of her students (2+) find a nice quiet olace to settle down for the night on their way to a music festival.  Little did they know they draw the attention of a nearby all male werewolf pack, that proceeds to infiltrate the camp and turn the small excursion in to human sex slaves.

The teacher will be female snd the students can be as many as you like. I would prefer male and female students but I am happy to stick to only Females. I will be playing all the students and you will control the Werewolves!

The Younger Sibling
A family birthday is always an occasion for the family to come together, and with the household of four unusually full on this occasion things change for one seventeen year oold.the father and his three sons played host to the grandparents and an uncle, forcing the sons to bed together. As a final birthday event, the young male finds himself at the mercy of his two older brothers.

I am looking for someone to play the two older brotherd who turn my charrie in to a fucktoy for his birthday. I would like to see this extend unto him becoming a sex slave of a few people.

Pairings:
If you have any ideas for these pairings please message me! <3
Incest
FANTASY WORLD
Anything mythical(Dragons, Minotaurs, etc)
PokeMon!
Final Fantasy 7/8/10/13.
Werewolf or intelligent Wolf/Dog
F/F twincest
Zombies apocalypse

Blue Silver

Updated with new plots and pairings :)