Being a heavy MMO'er, I can add a few.
1. You often make sure your toons have rations at hand before you yourself go fix dinner.
2. Your idea of a power lunch is a Misty Thicket Picnic.
3. You've got vacation time saved up at work, but you're undecided if you're spending it in Norrath, Azeroth, Tatooine or Paragon City.
4. An annoying coworker pissed you off for the third straight day; you resist an overpowering urge to translocate him to Wall of Slaughter.
5. The boss has pissed you off again. It's OK to slay him without mercy, right? After all he'd respawn later and that's not really murder.
6. Stuck in rush hour traffic, you've fantasized of having a minigun, rail gun or ion cannon on the roof of your car, and the sheer and utter havoc you would wreak with it.
7. You're completely equal-opportunity; you have no problem at all with women doing all the jobs that men do and getting equal pay, so long as it's done in a spandex superheroine outfit or a chainmail bikini.
8. You decline offers of weekend fishing trips unless you can use your Brell's Fishin' Pole.
9. The last girl you picked up was fully rendered in 3D graphics, armed with a lengthy and arousing list of emotes.
10. Just one more level...then I can sleep.