You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 24, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Scandalous Affairs: Always Recruiting!  (Read 6239 times)

Offline Dove

Re: Scandalous Affairs: Always Recruiting!
« Reply #150 on: December 01, 2017, 09:07:46 PM »
Hi, I wanted to throw a "bite" up there. I'm peeking over all of the threads now, but wanted to just peek in here and say hello! I'll most likely PM at some point shortly to discuss ideas - that is, if I have any!  ::) Feel free to PM me if there are any specific roles that need to be filled, etc. in someone's history. I see something about models above...

Offline DarkAngel111Topic starter

« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2017, 11:05:34 PM »
I'd potentially be interested.

Would a model who has an axe to grind with a competitor's agency be a fit for the game?

The best part about this game is that characters can come with any background or history,

However I am wondering what got her in that mind set?.
I would love to hear the details :)

For those of you wondering I have already received a character sheet for a model, I will be making a new thread over this weekend where we can all move. Hopefully that will get us even more interest.

Hi, I wanted to throw a "bite" up there. I'm peeking over all of the threads now, but wanted to just peek in here and say hello! I'll most likely PM at some point shortly to discuss ideas - that is, if I have any!  ::) Feel free to PM me if there are any specific roles that need to be filled, etc. in someone's history. I see something about models above...

Oh by all means if I have not mentioned this before, My inbox is always open to anyone who wishes to discuss or brainstorm an idea, I would love to help players out as I do know where the story will be heading I can set you in the right direction ;)

« Reply #152 on: December 02, 2017, 12:32:16 PM »
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279069.0

The new thread,
game information thread is the same
as I don't want to make unnecessary threads,

We are currently also looking for the positions of Interns and News Anchors (or journalists that may gather blackmailing material) and managers.

Offline RedEve

« Reply #153 on: December 02, 2017, 12:34:01 PM »
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279069.0

The new thread,
game information thread is the same
as I don't want to make unnecessary threads,

We are currently also looking for the positions of Interns and News Anchors (or journalists that may gather blackmailing material) and managers.

Should those of us whose character is already approved do anything in the interim?

« Reply #154 on: December 02, 2017, 12:42:01 PM »
Oh no worries I will be working on starting us off
we have a couple of approved people other profiles are still not submitted to me,

I will set up  a approved character thread, soon, and a IC thread where we can just start our characters off introduce ourselves so to speak.

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #155 on: December 02, 2017, 12:48:06 PM »
Leaning toward mid level manager who came up through the ranks herself so she kinda knows the ropes but is hungry for more.

Offline DummieBlondie

« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2018, 02:56:14 PM »
are you guys still recruiting?

« Reply #157 on: January 26, 2018, 10:07:25 AM »
We stopped due to lack of male interest.