You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 06:24:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ideas inside  (Read 633 times)

Offline TomTopic starter

Ideas inside
« on: September 10, 2008, 06:01:44 AM »
Looking for several more one-on-ones. I'm open to play more then one of each story should there be several interested parties. Let me know in this thread or through PM. In each of these stories I can play either role.

Family Romance (father/daughter)
I've played several of these in the past, and always looking for more. I prefer stories where the young daughter, who worships her father, seduces him. He'll be reluctant, but in the end unable to deny his love and lust. Lots of sexual tension, and then very steamy sex when things finally happen.

Futa love (futa/girl)
A story where two young girls fall in love. One is a futa, and must at one point confess her 'special medical condition'. I'm looking for a lot of initial flirtation and shyness, innocent exploration, then finally lots and lots of sex.

Also, I'm looking for stories that focus on one or more of the following: interracial relationships, forced feminization, cock-worship, facials/bukkake, m/m pairings, costumes/uniforms.

Offline playfullchick76

Re: Ideas inside
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 09:40:17 AM »
Hi, i read through your post, and although im female, i have played forced femminisation ones, roleplaying as a male being forcibily feminised. Made to become a catholic schoolgirl perhaps, or a southern belle in a remote area. what works for you, tell me

Offline traci80

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 04:18:28 PM »
Hi Tom,

I like interracial relationships, forced feminization, cock-worship, facials/bukkake, m/m pairings and have no problem playing male. Maybe a combo of some of the above would be nice. a black or hispanic girl and a white boy along with forced feminization. I'd be eager to do a role play with any of the above subjects.

Offline TomTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 02:30:22 AM »
Responded to these via PM. I'm still interested in more.