New And Seeking Partners (MxM FxM)

Started by SoulessRogue, June 15, 2014, 06:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulessRogue

Hello, I am new to the site and am trying to find some partners to start up some one on one rp's with. I do not have any plot's written out just yet but will be adding some later. I have many interests and play many different types of rp's. I play malexmale pairings as well as femalexmale where I am the female character. I enjoy many different types of plots, I like supernaturals and fantasy and I enjoy other worlds like aliens and the like.

My characters are typically non aggressive but they are by no means push overs. I can play characters that range from being sweet and submissive to being cocky and tsundere. I am a very open person and will try most things at least once in my lifetime, the only kinks I will not get into is really bathroom play, vore, gore, and things like that. My characters race can be many different things ranging from human to animal to far beyond the norm.

Please note each plot can be either female/male or male/male upon request and I am only seeking dominate partners at this time.

1: My character is working at a high end bar to help pay for the repairs her car needs, everyone tells her to sell the old thing but she wont sell it no matter how much it costs to fix because it was the last thing her Father gave her before he had been killed over seas during service. But her bar tending skills are lacking, she has no experience with drinks as she is not one to drink herself. To make matters worse she was having a hard time with some of the regulars who had taken a shine to her. When she applied for the job she had no idea this was a strip bar but work was scarce and when she did find out she had no choice but to keep the job. But she makes it clear to her boss she will NOT strip. Your character can be whatever you like, a co worker, a patron, even the boss! ^_^

2: My character ends up having to settle a debt with the yakuza on her parents behalf and in order to settle the debt she ends up having to sell herself to the yakuza. Her terms of service have yet to be determined until the leaders son realizes who this new girl is. It's his friend Shiori! They had been friends a long time but there had never been a good time to disclose the secret about his family. When he approaches his dad to demand they release Shiori his father turns him down. He would love to make his son happy but he could not show weakness and release her from her contract. So instead he decides to give Shiori to his son to do with how he pleases. What will he decide to do with her? He can't release her or it might show other gangs they have become weak and it might cause a war and if he keeps her will she be happy?

3: The popular trending band Paving Love finds themselves in an awkward position, about to begin their first tour their lead singer up and quits! My character has been looking for a chance to break into the music business and sees it as her only chance to be part of a great band and get her name out there. She recently suffered a massive breakup with her boyfriend and would LOVE to rub it in as well if she gets the job. The only problem is the band is all males, they would be traveling together on the same bus with no privacy. Could she really handle that? 

4: My character is a rare blood type sought after by many vampires because she can heal them as well as satisfy their hunger and her blood is addictive. But because of this she has been kept hidden by hunters all of her life. However one night the hunters are attacked by the vampires in full force to retrieve the girl for their Lords son who has contracted a disease that will kill any vampire in days. It is highly contagious and so no one can come near him besides humans so they are now desperate to obtain my character. Killing the hunters they manage to kidnap her and bring her to the lords son to be fed upon. Once feeding upon he the lords son is healed but has become addicted to the humans blood however my character manages to escape but now the lord refuses to drink any other blood besides hers if they can not find the human the lords son will starve to death.

5: Two companies have two popular singers who are doing very well on the charts, your character is currently number one while MC is currently ranking 6 but is struggling to surpass YC. They meet face to face in the lobby of a building for the first time and sparks fly, and not the good kind either. MC picks a fight with YC but somehow it ends with MC tightly embraced in YC's arms. Suddenly MC is pushed up the charts but not as the best singer but as the best newest celebrity couple! But in reality my character can't stand yours, she thinks he is a pig and just uses his fame to get girls.

roninc30

Hello, and welcome!

I have some RP ideas linked below in my signature.  If you want to take a look and if there's anything you might find interesting, please do let me know. :)
I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

Mac84

Hello Souless,

Welcome to E, you're going to find that this is a great community with wonderful people.

If you are interested, I have several Ideas to present to you.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145855.msg6576861#msg6576861

SoulessRogue

Added several plots, will be adding more asap

1kevin

I'm open to most M/M role plays. Hit me up and let's go for it!