You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:32:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The City of Darkest Nights - Gotham City - Temporarily Closed!  (Read 8038 times)

Offline Batman4560

• Elliquiy's Dark Knight. Always willing to write with someone and welcoming new writers to come to him with ideas.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • I have one power, I never give up.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
*Peeks in with a sad glint of hope in his eyes*

Online Daelen

*Peeks in with a sad glint of hope in his eyes*

But, Batman does not no sadness, or hope... only vengeance and darkness

Offline Strangefate

*waves to Kristen and other new peoples*  :-)

If this resumes at some point I will likely continue with my characters.  Iíd offer to assist with the GM-y type stuff but Iím not sure whatís needed and it sounds like things arenít really near that point anyhow.  Still, feel free to PM me if I can be of some help!

Online GnothiSeauton

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
It will probably come back.

There is interest in it from the GMs.  I know I'd like to get back in it with my characters, Luna's already mentioned here that she still wants to do it, and Howling's mentioned to me, as well as here, if I'm not mistaken, his interest in getting it going.

From my own perspective, I don't know when it will be.  I myself have my hands a bit tied up with Isle of the Damned, as well as a strong desire and interest to get another group revived.

There are issues with it, from my own eyes.  It is and was such a massive setting, with a large cast that was spread out in a wide area.  It's a bit hard to get everyone together and a central story line other than the breakout of Arkham.  I had one idea, of a military take over to put the city under martial law, with the IC death of the mayor, but it was decided that it was too soon IC.  Story lines, events, etc., are what really needed to be discussed and thought over since that was the major roadblock, in my opinion. 

It's something we need discuss, and I wouldn't be opposed to opening up a discussion thread in, say, the World Building Thread for everyone to have a say and opinion. 

Offline Writersblockade

Re: The City of Darkest Nights - Gotham City - Temporarily Closed!
« Reply #304 on: February 11, 2015, 05:18:08 PM »
I'm still interested in writing Bane. I'll check in from time to time, so feel free to drop me a pm.