You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 10:50:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for monstrous female to be raped by!  (Read 211 times)

Offline Quinz128Topic starter

Looking for monstrous female to be raped by!
« on: June 12, 2014, 01:12:24 AM »
Yes, you read right. So many cases the females are the submissive and the ones being overpowered. Well, let's reverse that. I wish to play the role of a male humanoid, that is pursued, and flat out raped by a monstrous female character. It could be up to your imagination for the monster character, but I am not talking about just a 'monster-girl'. Not one with human features with just some odd bits about her as wings, tail, etc. I mean an actual creature. A Xenomorph-type creature? A Mindflayer? Something that could be strong and dominating with a terrible visage!

I do not mind creativity, and this could be a one-shot or, perhaps, a deeper plot involved, but I am just tired of the trite stereotypical helpless female. I want that female to know what she wants and get it by whatever means. And I can fill the male role you wants. I could be a petite femboy, or a stalwart marine that is captured by this creature and abused as she wants. I will also leave open the kinks to you, otherwise. Just message me for if this appeals to you!