: Desiree Charlotte RenaudNickname
: Des, DesiCharacter's Birthdate and Age:
August 19, 1988 | 29Place of Birth
: New Brook, Louisiana Current Residence
: New Brook – Maple Heights Occupation
: Attorney (Specializes in Criminal Law)Education
: J.D. of LawHobbies
: Gardening, Hiking, Equestrianism, Volunteering when she has time, Spending time with the family
: Dark BrownEyes
: 5’5”Physical Description
: Slender and just below average in height, Desiree Renaud is a woman with elegant and refined tastes. When not outside, she’s most often found dressed in tailored outfits of elegant make and high price tags. This has earned her some disdain from those of lower income brackets, who accuse her of “showing her wealth off” and “being gluttonous and prideful”, but Desiree shrugs off such comments. Her hair is dark and her features sharp, further adding to her air of elegant mystique. Distinguishing Features
: Faded scars are found on her wrists, though are almost always covered by long sleeves and bracelets. Character Model
: Eva Green
- Driven – Something of a Renaud family trait, Desiree got this particular trait in spades and seems to have let it dominate her life, which she has dedicated to the pursuit of lofty goals, nearly all of which she has achieved.
- Stubborn – Like her father before her, Desiree is a stubborn woman who, when she gets an opinion in to her head, she is loath to let it go and changing her mind is a challenge at best.
- Cunning – Another family trait, Desiree has a sharp mind and a quick wit. She can think circles around most people around her, and it’s something she has no problem doing when the situation calls for it.
- Organized – Almost to the point of being obsessive compulsive, Desiree keeps everything in her life neat and orderly… from her filing cabinets at the office to her book collection at home.
- Competitive – From the day she could understand the concept of pitting herself against another person, Desiree was competitive and ruthless. She thrives on the idea of having to beat other people to get to the top, which makes her so good at what she does for a living.
- Aloof – Perhaps one of the biggest draw backs in Desiree’s personality is that she’s not the warm and welcoming type. Instead, she tends to be distant and aloof, with a very businesslike attitude until you manage to get her to loosen up a bit.
: (How did your character grow up? Where? How did they enjoy their childhood? How is their family life? Anything interesting happen to them?)Family
: (if applicable, include any family members and mark them appropriately if they are NPCs. Include such things as age, occupation, if they're alive, and a brief blurb about the character and their relationship with yours. Please note that non-major NPCs do not get face claims, at least TWO generations prior to your characters need to be covered In other words: parents, grandparents, and immediate siblings of your parents.)
: (Any connections to other characters in the game. Friends, crushes, lovers, coworkers, rivals, enemies, or whatever you feel is relevant/important/known to others IC.)Likes
: (Non Sexual)Dislikes
: (Non Sexual) Fears & Phobias
: ("none" is not an option)Worst Memory(ies)
: Favorite Animal(s)
: (Either a link to your o/o's or a description specific to the character)